Chocolate Cake Guy

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Hi all, I'm the new guy on the block, ha, ha, but I would like to chime in on the topic of "What prophetic event is next up?".  I personally believe in the modern-day Prophetic Voice (Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words).  I don't believe that the Prophetic Voice ended with the canonization of the Bible.  Having said that, I guess I'm just going to jump right in with my scenario and my first line of evidence.  I might as well jump in with a bang, ha, ha.

I believe the world is running out of time to physically and spiritually prepare for the worldwide financial collapse that is coming!  The Clarion call is upon us - please everyone, get your food provisions and buy some tangible silver and gold if you are financially able to do so!

Listed below are many YouTube'rs that have shared prophetic Words and Dreams about a worldwide financial collapse.  The financial collapse is often associated with a volcano, an earthquake and a tsunami in Japan!  But out of these catastrophes and financial collapse emerges a great revival where millions of people will be saved and families will be restored!!!  I believe the Lord might be revealing to everyone that these major events are coming, probably during the Hebraic year 5778 (Gregorian calendar 2018).  A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly in the first weekend of March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people's assets on Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression. 

I believe that it will all happen suddenly and unexpectedly!  A volcanic eruption of Mt Fuji near Tokyo, Japan.  It will occur along with a large +9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami.  Millions of people will die from the volcano, earthquake and tsunami, causing a worldwide stock market crash, devaluation of the dollar and another great depression!  I encourage everyone to please warn others of this possibility!  It will happen in the "midnight hour" and the true Christians will be released from their symbolic prisons (bondage) like the story of Paul and Silas where their chains were broken and they were released from their physical prison.  These events will lead to the Great Last Days revival where countless millions of people will be saved and families will be reunited!!!  There are so many other prophetic Dreams and Words that I could share with you in support of this scenario, but I have listed some of them below.

the Chocolate Cake Guy,

Email: Davidskingdomkeys@gmail.com 

Edited by Chocolate Cake Guy
We have a video forum where we require all videos to be posted for approval, please post any videos you wish to have viewed there in individual threads. You can then link back to those threads.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I guess you missed the instruction about links to videos, so please do read this ...

You can either spend the time in the video forum introducing your videos there, or lose all the work you have done in this thread as the moderators will remove your links when they see this.  Your choice.

Yes OneLight, I missed that introduction, thanks

Chocolate Cake Guy

The video links have been deleted (my apologies) but I hope the discussion will still take place

Chocolate Cake Guy

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

As I mentioned to you earlier, you can place your videos in the proper video forum.  What I did not suggest is after they receive approval, you can create a link in the OP to the thread that was approved.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

On Monday, January 29, 2018 at 1:33 PM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi all, I'm the new guy on the block, ha, ha, but I would like to chime in on the topic of "What prophetic event is next up?".  I personally believe in the modern-day Prophetic Voice (Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words).  I don't believe that the Prophetic Voice ended with the canonization of the Bible.  Having said that, I guess I'm just going to jump right in with my scenario and my first line of evidence.  I might as well jump in with a bang, ha, ha.

I believe the world is running out of time to physically and spiritually prepare for the worldwide financial collapse that is coming!  The Clarion call is upon us - please everyone, get your food provisions and buy some tangible silver and gold if you are financially able to do so!

Listed below are many YouTube'rs that have shared prophetic Words and Dreams about a worldwide financial collapse.  The financial collapse is often associated with a volcano, an earthquake and a tsunami in Japan!  But out of these catastrophes and financial collapse emerges a great revival where millions of people will be saved and families will be restored!!!  I believe the Lord might be revealing to everyone that these major events are coming, probably during the Hebraic year 5778 (Gregorian calendar 2018).  A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly in the first weekend of March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people's assets on Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression. 

I believe that it will all happen suddenly and unexpectedly!  A volcanic eruption of Mt Fuji near Tokyo, Japan.  It will occur along with a large +9.0 earthquake and subsequent tsunami.  Millions of people will die from the volcano, earthquake and tsunami, causing a worldwide stock market crash, devaluation of the dollar and another great depression!  I encourage everyone to please warn others of this possibility!  It will happen in the "midnight hour" and the true Christians will be released from their symbolic prisons (bondage) like the story of Paul and Silas where their chains were broken and they were released from their physical prison.  These events will lead to the Great Last Days revival where countless millions of people will be saved and families will be reunited!!!  There are so many other prophetic Dreams and Words that I could share with you in support of this scenario, but I have listed some of them below.

the Chocolate Cake Guy,

I believe God can warn us now of something bad coming if he wishes. But who knows if a dream someone has that they warn others of something impeding is a real message or just a dream ? We need to watch like Jesus warm. He said the son of man comes when you think not. The day of the lord will be a day of darkness. It will be the downfall of man. But Christ will rule from Jerusalem. David Wilkinson had prophetic dreams. 

Hello Wayne222, thanks for sharing.  I would refute that when there are literally dozens of Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words (the Prophetic Voice) on the Internet, all corroborating with each other, by in essence saying the same thing, I think it is safe to say that we can dismiss the notion of: "who knows if a dream someone has that they warn others of something impeding is a real message or just a dream".  I think that we can safely say that they are of God and not just dreams.

The Lord states in His Word that He does nothing without warning us first through the Prophetic Voice.  Amos 3:7 "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets".  And the Prophetic Voice should be coveted: “I would that ye all spake with tongues, but rather that ye prophesied: for greater is he that prophesieth than he that speaketh with tongues, except he interpret, that the church may receive edifying.”

Not to mention the fact that I don't base this prediction (the mega earthquake, tsunami and Mt. Fuji eruption in the Tokyo area during the year 2018) solely on the Prophetic Voice, but also on number, symbol, letter and word codes (I'm a codebreaker), Gematria (I’m a numerologist) and seismology (I'm an amateur seismologist).  I have been studying this stuff for over 40 years now, so I don’t take this stuff lightly.  

You are right to mention David Wilkerson an 11th hour modern-day Prophet who was often given Prophetic Dreams, Visions and Words to share with God’s people.  He said “In one hour, everything is going to change …turn upside down!”  He also said in his 1973 “5 Calamities Coming to the World” message that “This recession would be caused by economic confusion and would affect the lifestyle of every wage earner in the world.  The world economists are going to be at loss to explain what’s happening.”  David Wilkerson believed that there would be a “sudden unexpected trigger event”.

P.S. “The Day of the Lord” is entirely different unrelated topic to what I am discussing within this thread.                                                                     Chocolate Cake Guy  Davidskingdomkeys@gmailcom

What I am looking for in short are several warning signs ...possibly the most important sign is 3 plumes of smoke coming from the side of the Mt. Fuji mountain.  The mountain is supposed to erupt sometime after the third plume of smoke occurs.

Chocolate Cake Guy

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/29/2018 at 2:33 PM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

the Chocolate Cake Guy,

Hi folks, I just wanted to let you all know, that there is an intense (heated?) discussion going on right now as I speak, about the above set of predictions on the "Unexplained-Mysteries.com" site in the 'forum tab' under the thread name of "A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?".  You might want to visit the site and check out the battle.

Chocolate Cake Guy

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,131
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

On 2/16/2018 at 12:11 PM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi folks, I just wanted to let you all know, that there is an intense (heated?) discussion going on right now as I speak, about the above set of predictions on the "Unexplained-Mysteries.com" site in the 'forum tab' under the thread name of "A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?".  You might want to visit the site and check out the battle.

We have been hearing this for the past 25 to 30 years.  It will come when it comes.  A Good question is; when in this time of trouble; is one gathering goods for themselves only, their immediate family, their Church, their neighborhood or their city.  One must remember, those who do not have will take away from those who do have.  How many people will one kill in order keep what goods he now has?  This will answer the question, will one help and feed those who are naked and hungry with what they have or will they horde.....

In Christ

Montana Marv