• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Montana Marv said:

We have been hearing this for the past 25 to 30 years.  It will come when it comes.  A Good question is; when in this time of trouble; is one gathering goods for themselves only, their immediate family, their Church, their neighborhood or their city.  One must remember, those who do not have will take away from those who do have.  How many people will one kill in order keep what goods he now has?  This will answer the question, will one help and feed those who are naked and hungry with what they have or will they horde.....

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Montana Marv, I believe that we should prepare the best that we can and within our means.  I believe that "when in this time of trouble" we should share our supplies with our families, and our friends and even strangers (if and when the Lord gives us direction to help certain strangers in need).  And I believe that if we are willing to help others, the Lord will continue to help us and miraculously multiply are supplies. 

"How many people will one kill in order keep what goods he now has?"  That's definitely not my approach ...I hope you weren't referring to me?

P.S. Deadline for the most likely occurrence date for the predictions in this thread are only 2 weeks away!

Chocolate Cake Guy

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 hour ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi Montana Marv, I believe that we should prepare the best that we can and within our means.  I believe that "when in this time of trouble" we should share our supplies with our families, and our friends and even strangers (if and when the Lord gives us direction to help certain strangers in need).  And I believe that if we are willing to help others, the Lord will continue to help us and miraculously multiply are supplies. 

"How many people will one kill in order keep what goods he now has?"  That's definitely not my approach ...I hope you weren't referring to me?

P.S. Deadline for the most likely occurrence date for the predictions in this thread are only 2 weeks away!

Chocolate Cake Guy

Just to be clear, are you prophesying this or are you taking a guess?  Your OP states ...

"A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly in the first weekend of March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people's assets on Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression."

5 hours ago, OneLight said:

Just to be clear, are you prophesying this or are you taking a guess?  Your OP states ...

"A Bank Freeze on a Friday, disasters in Japan over the same weekend (possibly in the first weekend of March 2018), a worldwide stock market crash and draining of people's assets on Monday, followed by the devaluation of currencies and ultimately another Great Depression."

Hi OneLight, they are predictions based on the Prophetic Voice and Codes.  You can visit the "Unexplained-Mysteries.com" website > forum tab > and search on the my thread name "A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?" for more information.

Chocolate Cake Guy

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

Hello Chocolate Cake Guy , welcome to WCF. 

So in the New Age circles those predictions  about disasters happening to Japan have been around since the early 90's . The psychics have been predicting these  same things for almost 25yrs in my awareness, -basically volcano, earthquakes & tsunamis , sorry but , blah , blah , blah - meaningless.  

The Bible is the only True wisdom and the only True predictor of anything.  The LORD God knows the end from the beginning & He tells us what we need to know. 

Amen to the Bible Davida, I believe it and embrace it!  I also believe that the Bible is a coded book with multiple layers.  I don't down-play the surface level, but I believe that there is so much more to be gleaned than merely the understanding of the surface level.  I also believe that the Prophetic Voice did not end with the canonization of the 66 books of the Bible.  In other words I believe in the modern-day Prophetic Voice and modern-day prophecies.

Cake Guy

8 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Hi OneLight, they are predictions based on the Prophetic Voice and Codes.  You can visit the "Unexplained-Mysteries.com" website > forum tab > and search on the my thread name "A great earthquake shaking coming March 2018?" for more information.

Chocolate Cake Guy

So, though you don't use the word prophecy when making these predictions, prediction are prophecies.  I do see that you use a whole lot of extra-biblical information in your "predictions".  How do you separate any truth through all the garbage on that site?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Even a stopped clock is correct twice daily. If you shotgun enough predictions then maybe one or more will 'happen' but I am unconvinced that much of prophesy is known in the future. We can see it in the light of history, but rarely do we have a correct futurist view. I also do not necessarily see that the 'future' is written in stone either. There are multiple possibles based on multiple future paths. Thus we are afforded FREEDOM.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,072
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Anyone selling the idea of an open canon of Scripture I immediately dismiss as any viable usefulness to my s\Spiritual Life and walk with God here and now...
Subjective mysticism is garbage of the most rank odor! Remember always God has set His promise here

2 Tim 3:15-17
15 And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.
KJV

thus those who go outside of the Scriptures are not seeking to do good works...

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

The Bible standard for prophecy is 100% perfection...

That means that everything a person predicts must come to fruition exactly as the person has predicted and if they ever deliver a failed prediction then from that moment on they are to be disregarded by the Body of Christ..

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

16 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

I agree.  Those who had the foresight to store up some food should share it and minister to those in need.  The third seal speaks of a food shortage.  I've often wondered why that has "a seal of its own" since food shortages most always accompany wars.  Perhaps God is pointing out a ministry opportunity?

Just now, Last Daze said:

I agree.  Those who had the foresight to store up some food should share it and minister to those in need.  The third seal speaks of a food shortage.  I've often wondered why that has "a seal of its own" since food shortages most always accompany wars.  Perhaps God is pointing out a ministry opportunity?

Everything in Revelation will be much more intense than anything we have seen to date.  As for a ministry opportunity, there is always a opportunity to minister to anyone, if our eyes are open to His leading.