• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

10 hours ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Amen to the Bible Davida, I believe it and embrace it!  I also believe that the Bible is a coded book with multiple layers.  I don't down-play the surface level, but I believe that there is so much more to be gleaned than merely the understanding of the surface level.  I also believe that the Prophetic Voice did not end with the canonization of the 66 books of the Bible.  In other words I believe in the modern-day Prophetic Voice and modern-day prophecies.

Cake Guy

I also believe that the Prophetic Voice did not end with the canonization of the 66 books of the Bible. 

Hi Chocolate cake, 

May I ask what you are doing yourself to prepare yourself for the time to come?

Do you really believe that all those things will happen?

Did you get this revelation from people or God?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

On 1/29/2018 at 11:33 AM, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

I believe the world is running out of time.

Soon there will be no more delay.

I believe that it will all happen suddenly and unexpectedly! 

When people are saying peace and safety?

I believe the Lord might be revealing to everyone that these major events are coming, probably during the Hebraic year 5778 (Gregorian calendar 2018). 

I think we're in the appointed time. The signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars have been given. What's next on the list, distress of nations. People fainting. The powers of the heavens being shaken.

I read the post you did on the other forum. It started off nice, but 16 pages latter and yikes. I wouldn't have given that guy my private data if i were you. But it's nice to say hi David, and not have to call you the chocolate dude.

I find it peculiar in that i also think we're really really close, too close for comfort. So whenever i see someone like you speaking with a sort of confidence about it, i find it curious. And i think you're a good hearted guy, so don't get me wrong here.

But, in one of your notes you seemed to be saying:

"The reason that everything is funneling around Tokyo, Japan, is that I believe that these supposed man-made ("Bad Guys") disasters will be the trigger or the catalyst if you will, for the start of the end of the world as we know it.  Notice I didn't say "End of the World", but the "end of the world as we know it". 

One of the reasons for my interest here was that i'm trying to figure out your methodology. In the above note you seem to be saying that the "bad guys" are going to be the ones who initiate this thing. I doubt that the earthly powers that be have the ability to start an earthquake or volcano.  And i'm positive that the NWO will not be able to cause the Biblical end times to begin.

Jesus said that there would be earthquakes in various places, not just Japan. But that also the Father had fixed a day in which to judge the world in righteousness. That "fixed" day should be able to be backspaced a thousand years in time where we should also be able to find a "darkened" sun and a moon that will not give it's light. These are times which have been appointed from before the foundation of the universe.

You were saying: "Please everyone, get your food provisions and buy some tangible silver and gold if you are financially able to do so!

I think it's a good idea to have a couple weeks of supplies and batteries on hand in case the power goes out. But the silver and gold?

"Neither their silver nor their gold Will be able to deliver them On the day of the LORD'S wrath

But yes, i think we're close. It probably might be time to be silent before that day, be silent before the Lord.

Take care David.

Edited by Dave Watchman

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

50 minutes ago, Davida said:

Rev 22 specifically warns Not to add to the prophecies that are written in the Bible.

Not to be confused with prophecies given by the Holy Spirit... which can happen today, and it is not adding to the book at all, because it is from the Spirit of God Himself.

"However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth;
for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come." - John 16:13

As it happened in the past, and can still happen today. God willing!

"And in these days prophets came from Jerusalem to Antioch.
Then one of them, named Agabus, stood up and showed by the Spirit that
there was going to be a great famine throughout all the world,
which also happened in the days of Claudius Caesar." - Acts 11:27-28

But I am not saying that this specific prophecy is real or not.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

So, though you don't use the word prophecy when making these predictions, prediction are prophecies.  I do see that you use a whole lot of extra-biblical information in your "predictions".  How do you separate any truth through all the garbage on that site?

Not true, OneLight, I have talked much on that Unresolved-Mysteries website about the "prophetic voice" (prophecy).  And you seemed to have missed my post in this thread, where I stated that I don't believe prophecy ended with the canonization of the 66 books of the Bible.  So yes, I do believe in "extrabiblical information"

Cake Guy

• Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

4 minutes ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Not true, OneLight, I have talked much on that Unresolved-Mysteries website about the "prophetic voice" (prophecy).  And you seemed to have missed my post in this thread, where I stated that I don't believe prophecy ended with the canonization of the 66 books of the Bible.  So yes, I do believe in "extrabiblical information"

Cake Guy

18I testify to everyone who hears words of prophecy in this book: If anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book. 19And if anyone takes away from the words of this book of prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.…Rev 22:18

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

15 minutes ago, Chocolate Cake Guy said:

Cake Guy

I didn't miss what you said at all.  When you go outside of His word, into the realm of conspiracy theorist to come up with a prophecy, you are not even walking close to the truth.  I don't believe prophecy ended either, but what some call prophetic predictions don't even come close to true prophecy.  God gives a prophet a message to voice, one that comes from Him, not a bunch of YouTube videos and conspiracy theories.

If nothing happens during the time you stated, will you turn from such crazy sites and return to the Lord?

• Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, OneLight said:

I didn't miss what you said at all.  When you go outside of His word, into the realm of conspiracy theorist to come up with a prophecy, you are not even walking close to the truth.  I don't believe prophecy ended either, but what some call prophetic predictions don't even come close to true prophecy.  God gives a prophet a message to voice, one that comes from Him, not a bunch of YouTube videos and conspiracy theories.

If nothing happens during the time you stated, will you turn from such crazy sites and return to the Lord?

Like the guy who walked up to the palm readers door to get his future told, and there was a large sign on the door that said; "Closed to unforeseen circumstances". 

3 hours ago, Davida said:

No new prophecies is no new prophecies &  if God meant that their would be new ones by the Holy Spirit , the Bible would have stated that.

I believe you are mistaken. I believe God can warn people of future events by His Spirit, as in Acts 11:27-28.

And I do not believe the gift of prophecy simply ceased.

"He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church." - 1 Corinthians 14:4

As it is written:

"to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits,
    to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues." - 1 Corinthians 12:10

But the unbelief of some people do not surprise me, as the Lord also stated.

"I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless,
    when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?”" - Luke 18:8

It makes me feel sad, I feel we could love more, I feel people are so cold nowadays. But people are really focusing too much on details and forgetting what really matters in this life.

"for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking,
    but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." - Romans 14:17

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, Davida said:

If you are accusing me of unbelief you can take a step back Thank you very much.

You meant you did not believe in the gift of prophecy, you said that it ceased... My conclusion is that you have an unbelief concerning prophecies. No?!

Or am I mistaken... Please, let us just have more patience. I am not here to fight.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

If I may offer my understanding of scripture prophecy has not ceased today. But there are many self proclaimed prophets in the world promoting their books on TV. I am not interested in spending money on any of this because it isnt of God. Prophesying is also included in worship music but  its a different form of prophecy, more of a proclaiming of Gods word put to music lifting Yehsua up!!  Just my perspective