LeslieAnn

Divisive relationship with mom

Attacked verbally for who I am as a basic being.  Feeling shunned by negative and hurtful words. Our relationship is very conditional and on her terms.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 5

3 hours ago, LeslieAnn said:

Attacked verbally for who I am as a basic being.  Feeling shunned by negative and hurtful words. Our relationship is very conditional and on her terms.

Praying!!

• Thumbs Up 3

I prayed for you, leslieAnn. Keep on praying that your relationship with your mother would improve and there would be lasting harmony between you two. God bless. 

• Thumbs Up 2

10 hours ago, LeslieAnn said:

Praying for you both.

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying and I hope you turn your hurt to God who will heal it. 

• Thumbs Up 2

o Sorry to hear  LeslieAnn Praying now

Eph 6:10  Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 
Eph 6:11  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 
Eph 6:12  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 
Eph 6:13  Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 
Eph 6:14  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 
Eph 6:15  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 
Eph 6:16  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 
Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 
Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 

• Loved it! 1

I pray that our Lord and Savior will soften the heart of your mother and open her eyes to the wrongs she was inflicted to you with her sharp tongue to become a better Christian and mother with you in peace and harmony in Jesus name... Amen! 

God Bless... LeslieAnn

• Thumbs Up 2

On 1/30/2018 at 6:45 AM, PersecutedOne88 said:

I prayed for you, leslieAnn. Keep on praying that your relationship with your mother would improve and there would be lasting harmony between you two. God bless. 

Thank you for your godly prayers persecuted one88; there is wisdom in your guidance.

• Thumbs Up 2

2 hours ago, Skyward Believer said:

I pray that our Lord and Savior will soften the heart of your mother and open her eyes to the wrongs she was inflicted to you with her sharp tongue to become a better Christian and mother with you in peace and harmony in Jesus name... Amen! 

God Bless... LeslieAnn

Thank you SkywardBeliever for your godly wisdom & advice

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Similar Content

• By LeslieAnn
      Raised in strict fundamental Baptist Church since 4 yrs of age...left in twenties after college to attend a sound Bible-based nondenominational church.  My former church had “all the answers” and everyone else was wrong.  I attended Bob Jones University which I disliked immensely...another story where they had “all the right answers too.”
      The judgemental approach of that former church almost made me throw the baby (salvation/Christ) out with the bath water but b\c of my illness I knew I needed God in my life to continue in life and endure.  B/c my former pastor focused on the OT God and His fury rather than adding the love of Christ and his sacrificial death that covers our sin, mentally our minds were fixed not on love but judgement.
      My major internal battle is that I am very compassionate as a person in heart (one of my spiritual gifts) but can be very judgmental in mind.  So basically a war arises.  I believe it has been from a faulty belief system yet how do I unravel it all??
    • By LeslieAnn
      My major depression has turned into deep discouragement and frustration which I’ve been fighting for 38 yrs.  It has been affecting my spiritual walk with Christ within the past two weeks.   I am just getting so tired of fighting.  I am on medication and see an excellent doctor but I have no desire to do anything...I will sit on my couch for hours and not accomplish anything.  I need a job and have no motivation to pursue one.  My heart & body hurt 😞over this.  I am just so tired and frustrated.  This depression is such a major bondage that I don’t understand why God is allowing it?  I have asked over and over that He take this away.  I don’t know if my heart can take anymore.