Sign in to follow this  
SueZQ

Prayer needed

Praying have faith I think God will heal him. Praying and praying. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On Sunday, February 04, 2018 at 8:12 AM, SueZQ said:

My daughter sent me a photo of Josiah's legs this morning and the fluid is down by 50%, keep praying saints!

That's is good praise God. Can he drink fresh veg juice like carrot and green juice ? Made from a juicer not store bought. They have healed heart problems and people with heart failure over time after months of drinking them everyday. Read Daniel how good can make a big impact on our bodies.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 2:06 PM, SueZQ said:

Josiah is in need of continued prayers.  He saw two more doctors this morning (Feb 2) and a specialized test has been ordered (no idea when the test will be given) but somehow something caused his heart to enlarge and to go into failure, but hard to diagnose because they can't find fluid around his heart and/or lungs.  What is believed right now is that the edema from the heart failure has caused valves in the blood vessels in his legs to malfunction and believe this will be a permanent issue.  They also believe that this fluid caused a malfunction in his lymph vessels so this is a twofold problem causing his legs to swell.  Right now he is only on lasix (fluid reduction medication), compression stockings, a diet change and elevation of both legs.   Josiah is only 33 years old, please link prayers with our family for a miracle.

Thank you, I will continue to update as I hear new details.  

Dear God, please heal Josiah's heart completely and bless him with fullness of health.  Thank You, God for listening, for answering, and for gracious will. I pray also that You comfort Josiah and that You draw Him closer to You. Thank you for all of the prayers lifted up for him. In Jesus name, amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

That's is good praise God. Can he drink fresh veg juice like carrot and green juice ? Made from a juicer not store bought. They have healed heart problems and people with heart failure over time after months of drinking them everyday. Read Daniel how good can make a big impact on our bodies.

I will relay the message, thanks Wayne

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/4/2018 at 1:37 PM, OldSchool2 said:

I've never heard of this in someone so young; my father had his legs swell in his eighties!

Praying!

Joe, I haven't either, but according to my sister that is a cardiac nurse, it does happen even to children.  It was found that he has right sided heart failure and the left side is enlarged because it's doing the work for the right side.  Testing continues, in search for a good cardiologist, they may have to travel here to Pittsburgh.

2 hours ago, SueZQ said:

Joe, I haven't either, but according to my sister that is a cardiac nurse, it does happen even to children.  It was found that he has right sided heart failure and the left side is enlarged because it's doing the work for the right side....

... but no noticeable swelling until recently?

Truly puzzling, so I'm praying for someone to put this together.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

... but no noticeable swelling until recently?

Truly puzzling, so I'm praying for someone to put this together.

He has had swelling that went away after a few days, but he's one of those "never complains" types.  He only admitted to his wife the day of the trip to ER that he's been having pressure in his chest and getting short of breath, but assumed it was because of his weight.  

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, SueZQ said:

He has had swelling that went away after a few days, but he's one of those "never complains" types.  He only admitted to his wife the day of the trip to ER that he's been having pressure in his chest and getting short of breath, but assumed it was because of his weight.  

Overweight, or fluid build-up?

• Thumbs Up 1

He has a large meat and potatoes belly so he felt he being overweight caused him to get out of breath.  His weight has been going up, he was not aware that it (weight meaning total weight as seen on a scale) was fluid build up, there are other symptoms that now make sense that can't be shared here publicly.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this