• Group:  Members *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  176
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  870
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/22/1968

In 2001, while he was a cardinal, the pope issued a secret Vatican edict to Catholic bishops all over the world, instructing them to put the Church's interests ahead of child safety.   The document recommended that rather than reporting sexual abuse to the relevant legal authorities, bishops should encourage the victim, witnesses and perpetrator not to talk about it. And, to keep victims quiet, it threatened that if they repeat the allegations they would be excommunicated.

The main problem here is that the roman catholic "church" is one of the only organizations that has offered peverts of every stripe and pedophiles in particular a career, protection and access to children. Over time this has led to more and more perverts being attracted to the Church.

"The real problem the Catholic Church faces," explains Father Donald B. Cozzens, author of "The Changing Face of the Priesthood," is the "disproportionate number of gay men that populate our seminaries." "I think we have to ask the question: Why are 90 to 95 – and some estimates say as high as 98 – percent of the victims of clergy acting out against teen-agers, boys? Why isn't there ... a higher percentage of teen-age girls?" Cozzens declared on NBC's Meet the Press recently.

January 31, 2000 | CNN KANSAS CITY, Missouri (AP) -- Roman Catholic priests in the United States are dying from AIDS-related illnesses at a rate four times higher than the general population and the cause is often concealed on their death certificates, The Kansas City Star reported in a series of stories that started Sunday.

WE ARE NOT TALKING NUMBERS, BUT ORDERS FROM THE CATHOLIC ORGANISATION TO COVER UP AND HIDE THEM!

Edited by Steve_S
Removed pictures.
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

Will you be providing this document you speak of so we all can read it, and if it was a secret Vatican edict, how did you get a hold of it?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

just to mention also some engraved titles that used to be among their many engraved words that they have displayed there at the Vatican, but now is out of public view:

>> Dominus Deus noster papa - Our Lord God the pope;  Deus alter in terrâ - Another God on earth;  Idem est dominium Dei et papae - The dominion of God and the pope is the same?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  499
  • Content Per Day:  0.19

This post is at the level of hate and I believe the devil is in the works.

It should be ignored 

It has no facts to back it up and is no less than a bigoted statement

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Unfortunately there are documented statement of the RCC that do say that at one time the pope was likened unto God and that he should be afforded the dignity of God. Furthermore there was NO redress against a papal edict or order.

Some 500 million brutal slayings and tortures to death have been laid at the feet of this inhuman regime.

Today all anyone seems to want to think about is how lovely it all is and how well-meaning they all were. Sad.

Come back to mother seems to be the cry that is heard. Demonstrated by the 1986 debacle of the Assisi Counsel of the Inter-faith meetings.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

There is bad sin in every church. 

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,455
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not Catholic bashing.

The Holy Father, Vicar of Christ: Christ's representative here on Earth? Holy??

Ro 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Holy is the only attribute so important to God, it's the only attribute described of Him that is repeated three times in His word for emphasis:

Re 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

A little history lesson maybe?

Re 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

Edited by Dennis1209
  • Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Unfortunately there are documented statement of the RCC that do say that at one time the pope was likened unto God and that he should be afforded the dignity of God. Furthermore there was NO redress against a papal edict or order.

Some 500 million brutal slayings and tortures to death have been laid at the feet of this inhuman regime.

Today all anyone seems to want to think about is how lovely it all is and how well-meaning they all were. Sad.

Come back to mother seems to be the cry that is heard. Demonstrated by the 1986 debacle of the Assisi Counsel of the Inter-faith meetings.

Sure is .  and watch for this too.   This whole move is increasing under the unity guise .    Not only that  but I bet as soon as this year even

Website owners will have to enforce no more bad talk about Rome.     and start promoting a more all inclusive atmosphere.    Men like me will be gone

from websites  , heck even shunned from societies churches in time .     THE WHORE ISGONNA HAVE HER RELGION and POWER and ONE WORLD govt she will

swear all out allegiance too.  And if millions , even billions of ones like us have to die,   She will simply wipe her face and say,  I HAVE DONE NO EVIL.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

1 hour ago, Mike 2 said:

This post is at the level of hate and I believe the devil is in the works.

It should be ignored 

Perhaps not ignored too much. It is the nature of mankind to sin and do terrible things. Many churches turned their faces away at the plight of the Israelis in WWII. And the Balfour declaration was expected to fail. No one gave the Jews much help. 

But the Lord had His people variously that did indeed 'save the day'. The enemy of our souls wants us to fight each other and diminish each other. That is the way the adversary works. So we have to be careful NOT to marginalize individuals of a particular faith because of the sins of their fathers - however, neither should we be afraid to call a spade a SPADE.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not Catholic bashing.

The Holy Father, Vicar of Christ: Christ's representative here on Earth? Holy??

Ro 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Holy is the only attribute so important to God, it's the only attribute described of Him that is repeated three times in His word for emphasis:

Re 4:8 And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

A little history lesson maybe?

Re 19:2 For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

NO retreat and no surrender .   I am going to warn out against that church if it costs me getting throwed out of here and everywhere I go.

And I will continue warning out and bring more stuff to show this wicked all inclusive interfaith lie for world peace. 

God told the churches in several places in revelations HOW it  false doctrines anger him and those who ALLOW false ones to DECIEVE .

MAN UP ,    I got no fear of man.     That church and any other organization that is seducing people into this unity with that wicked church

I will warn out against .   No blood on my hands.     I know I cant stop the whore , but I can be a thorn of aggravation to her , while I warn out against her all inclusive unity

and praise GOD , some might take the warnings serious and flee her and every daughter of hers that comes home to mama.  

• Thumbs Up 2