Skyward Believer

New Club on Worthy Network!

Hi Everyone, 

I just wanted to share with you that yesterday I just created a new club on Worthy Christian Forums... Hallelujah! It's about one of my favourite hobbies... videogames! I always wondered...  Why, no one ever thought of creating a videogame club here on Worthy Christian Forums? Because, there are many members who played with retro videogames in their youth and some are still remembering good times with gaming on Worthy Chat! I also noticed that there are more younger members joining our truly blessed Christian website and spending time playing with all kinds of videogames! To be honest, I really created this videogame club for all the members on Worthy Christian Forums who have played with videogames sometimes in their lives and to others still enjoying gaming... today! 

If you are a new member of you never knew that clubs with various subjects existed on Worthy Christian Forums... Here's the link below and God bless! 

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/clubs/

Your brother in Christ, Skyward Believer :)

Edited by Skyward Believer
  • Thumbs Up 2

I joined.

You might like me, haha - I'm careful what I play these days, but I have a lot of video game knowledge.

• Thanks 1

Hey, Skywardbeliever,

Starting a videogame club is a great idea!  Just give it some time, and I'm sure more people will sign up.  I think it's a great idea though to have such a club because I know that  tons of people enjoy videogames; therefore, by having such a club, you are being relevant to those who may be looking for a way to be a part of a club with others who share this interest.  I don't know how often people read the area where you posted your new club notice, but it could be that a lot of people haven't ventured over to that section of the website.  I'm sure most clubs started out small and eventually more and more people joined.  :)