• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Encouragement, and only Spiritual encouragement is allowed here. No excuses, nor deceits. Only humility.

And I mean the good encouragement, that I see lacking so much in the Christian community.

The Spirit cries and urges for: Love, love, love!

I see people encouraging a dead faith, which discourages people of reading and/or practicing what the Lord Jesus said.

That encourages uncleaness, and despise holiness and the grace and mercy of our God...

"I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God,
that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy,
acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service." - Romans 12:1

And I tell you: Every word He spoke and it is now written was not in vain. It is all written for our own benefit, if we put in practice.

"But now having been set free from sin, and having become slaves of God,
you have your fruit to holiness, and the end, everlasting life." - Romans 6:22

I see so many people finding excuses not to put the Word in practice, by saying:

"It is by grace we have been saved"
    "I do not care... He paid for it"

Many people have a misunderstanding of the grace, and I want to believe it is of ignorance.

Sorry, but the grace that is given to us is exactly for this: To please our God, through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

"Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul,
and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ." - 1 Thessalonians 5:23

As we know, we can do all things in Christ Jesus... Because nothing of the Spirit is contrary to God.

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

Sanctification that comes by faith, as without faith it is impossible to please Him.

But when we see people comfortable in the hands of Satan, fulfilling the lusts of their flesh and living in communion with their bad habits, I feel sad.

I feel sad because they do not do what the Lord Jesus said to us:

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you." - Matthew 7:7

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

And judge for yourself if the works of the flesh is something to be comfortable with:

"Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness,
idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies,
envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past,
that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." - Galatians 5:19-21

And I do not write this to scare you, but to encourage you to be in the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, who loves you beyond your imagination.

But if we despise so great a grace and salvation... Then we really are in danger.

"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God." - Hebrews 10:31

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

But I really want all of us to please God through love... Because God is good and He loves us, so much, He sent His Son to save us and protect us under His mighty hands.

And I am not here to make you feel comfortable in your flesh, I want you to be comfortable in the Spirit.

"For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace." - Romans 8:6

Because comfort in the flesh is a deceit, the flesh will only lead us to death, its fruits are all evil.

"but exhort one another daily, while it is called "Today," lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin." - Hebrews 3:13

But in Christ Jesus we are secure, because He is life, and He loves us.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." - Romans 8:1

But why are we hardly seeing any encouragement from the Spirit nowadays?!

I feel the Church is greatly quenched Spiritually, there are few people who are really fervent in the Spirit.

And Scripture is clear that we should seek to be dead indeed to the flesh and alive to God, in Christ Jesus, through faith.

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven." - Matthew 5:16

"not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord" - Romans 12:11

"Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse." - Romans 12:14

We have so great an opportunity to please and do what is good in the sight of God through Christ Jesus, and many people are despising this grace.

We sure may fail sometimes, but seeking daily in prayer and humble ourselves under the mighty hands of God.

And we will overcome all of our problems and difficulties we find in the flesh. And I tell this from experience.

But people simply forget and do not go and seek for more grace... As without faith it is impossible to please Him.

"Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, “The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously”?

But He gives more grace. Therefore He says:
        “God resists the proud,
            But gives grace to the humble.”" - James 4:5-6

"Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and He will lift you up." - James 4:10

We are so powerless, so weak, so easily dominated by the flesh without the grace of God, that we should seek Him daily.

But when we know of such good things, and still despise Him, and still do not look forward to please Him.

If we know how to do good, and we do not... Then we start to get in serious danger.

"Therefore, to him who knows to do good and does not do it, to him it is sin." - James 4:17

"For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

Unless you want to despise His blood, and reject His grace, and live under the dominion of Satan.

If not, then please humble yourselves daily before Him, and repent, indeed, of your wicked ways... If indeed you have tasted that He is gracious.

I see some people who are in the world and when someone died for them in an accident of some sort... They are so thankful that they dedicate their lives to that person.

And they do that for a sinner... And for the Lord Jesus, who gave their life for them and rose again, people are so reluctant to obey Him.

It is no wonder that many will say to Him in that Day... Many will seek to enter, but they will not be able.

"Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it." - Matthew 7:14

"Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able." - Luke 13:24

Judge for yourself if indeed is pleasant in the sight of the Lord that we are more friend of the flesh than His.

Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who loves us abundantly cries, and cries, and say: "Do you really love me?!"

"So when they had eaten breakfast, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me more than these?”
    He said to Him, “Yes, Lord; You know that I love You.”
    He said to him, “Feed My lambs.”" - John 21:15

Do you really think the Lord Jesus wants to see you in the hands of Satan and doing what he pleases?! I say no, He wants you to live with Him, doing His will.

"to open their eyes, in order to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God,
that they may receive forgiveness of sins and an inheritance among those who are sanctified by faith in Me." - Acts 26:18

Then please, cry, and cry, and cry whenever you need and feel... Because the Lord will come to you quickly and He will deliver you from the evil one.

"And shall God not avenge His own elect who cry out day and night to Him, though He bears long with them?
I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless, when the Son of Man comes, will He really find faith on the earth?" - Luke 18:7-8

"Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to gloom." - James 4:9

What I see today is that the Church is greatly quenched Spiritually. The flesh is prevailing against many members, and this should not be happening.

We see dissensions, heresies, hate, slander, evil-speaking, unnecessary jokes, unholy practices... And the list goes on.

I see many people resisting the Holy Spirit, and insulting the grace of our God by treating it as excuse to sin.

"What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? 
Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?" - Romans 6:1-2

And I say again: Do not seek for excuses to sin. But seek for excuses to humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God and ask for more grace.

"As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten. Therefore be zealous and repent." - Revelation 3:19

"But go and learn what this means: ‘I desire mercy and not sacrifice.’
For I did not come to call the righteous, but sinners, to repentance." - Matthew 9:13

Just go to me and ask, says the Lord, humble yourselves and get freely of My grace.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves;
it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

The Lord Jesus calls you today. Come, and start living in His light.

"But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people,
that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light" - 1 Peter 2:9

"But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another,
and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin." - 1 John 1:7

May our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ bless you abundantly and that you continue to walk with Him with all sincerity and humility.

And that you know that He loves you so much, so much, that He want you closer and closer to Him each day.

Remember, you were bought at a price... Then honor God both in body and in spirit.

"Greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." - John 15:13

Please, let us encourage one another in the Spirit. This pleases the Lord.

Glory to God! Amen.

• This is Worthy 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

For the grace of GOD which brings salvation has appeared....................YES GLORY GLORY TO THE LORD,

TEACHING US to DENY ungodliness and wordly lusts and to be Living soberly , RIGHTEOUSLY , and godly in this present world.

So how do we know we under grace or still under wrath.     My little children if we say HE abides in us , we WALK as DID HE.

AND HERE is HOW we know HE IS IN US AS WELL.      FOR IT IS HE within us working that which is pleasing in WHOSE SIGHT ,   mans,  nope

IN HIS SIGHT .    and evil aint pleasing in his sight,  RIGHTEOUSNESS IS , righteousness which is OF FAITH .   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

LET US LOOK AT THE POWER OF JESUS , the BLOOD of CHRIST .

LET us see what it does to all WHO BELIEVE .       HE took our sins upon him on the tree,  that we BEING DEAD TO SIN, SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

THEIR IS POWER , POWER , WONDERING WORKING POWER In the BLOOD,     OF THE LAMB.  for that blood does what the law could not do in that it was weak due to the flesh

GOD SENDING HIS OWN SON in the flesh and condemning sin in the flesh , that here to fore ,  WE WOULD LIVE UNTO.................drum roll....................RIGHTEOUSNESS

that henceforth we should NOT SERVE.............................................SIN.

And if we are of HIM we have HIS SPIRIT , the COMFORTER .  who is able to succor us  give aide to,    through any trial or temptatoin

YES, their is power , power wondering working power IN THE LORD ,     IN THE LORD

so sing it

for GOD has given us a way OUT OF EVERY TEMPTATION.   JESUS CHRIST THE KING o kings and LORD o lords.

So james said the key.   SUBMIT TO GOD,  RESIST the DEVIL and he wont walk away, HE WILL FLEE .    

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"It is by grace we have been saved"
    "I do not care... He paid for it"

Galatians chapter 5 verse 6

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself in love.

Romans chapter 4 verses 13-15
It was not through law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. For if those who live by law are heirs, faith has no value and the promise is worthless, because law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?  But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it." (Romans 8:24-25)

"For if our heart condemn us, God is greater than our heart, and knoweth all things.  Beloved, if our heart condemn us not, then have we confidence toward God." (1 John 3:20-21)

13 hours ago, john1 said:

The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself in love.

The Spirit, the Spirit is what matters. Love one another!

"But when you thus sin against the brethren, and wound their weak conscience, you sin against Christ.
Therefore, if food makes my brother stumble, I will never again eat meat, lest I make my brother stumble." - 1 Corinthians 8:12-13

"for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." - Romans 14:17

• Praise God! 1

On 2/4/2018 at 1:24 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And I say again: Do not seek for excuses to sin. But seek for excuses to humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God and ask for more grace.

Love the Lord Jesus above all things!

"Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches,
and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." - Revelation 16:15

"But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." - Matthew 24:48-51

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." - Luke 12:40

Glory to God!

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

17 hours ago, Yowm said:

2 Corinthians 5:17-19 NASBS
[17] Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creature; the old things passed away; behold, new things have come. [18] Now all these things are from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation, [19] namely, that God was in Christ reconciling the world to Himself, not counting their trespasses against them, and He has committed to us the word of reconciliation.

Let's look and see what trespasses are not counted against us:

Romans 3:25

Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of SINS THAT ARE PAST, through the forbearance of God

Hebrews 10:26-27

For if we SIN WILFULLY after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth NO MORE SACRIFICE FOR SINS, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

Anyone sins wilfully after coming to faith in Christ.......it must be repented of........and repentance by definition means to stop committing the sin.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

5 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Love the Lord Jesus above all things!

"Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches,
and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame." - Revelation 16:15

"But if that evil servant says in his heart, ‘My master is delaying his coming,’
and begins to beat his fellow servants, and to eat and drink with the drunkards,
the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him and at an hour that he is not aware of,
and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." - Matthew 24:48-51

"Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect." - Luke 12:40

Glory to God!

Amen brother.  It boggles the mind that there are Christians who think it is okay to sin.......that is not the heart of a true believer......having the law written on the heart means a child of God has a conscience and seeks to be holy and righteous, not dismiss and excuse sin.  It is a terrible deception we are seeing....souls will be lost.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, Yowm said:

That's a nice Catholic view. Can you show me Scriptures that say, 'Jesus did not die for ALL our sins'? When Jesus died all my sins were future.

Rom 3:23 is speaking of sins before Calvary, not before we come to faith in Jesus.

Brother, yes.... I just gave you a scripture that clearly says Jesus' death is not counted for persistent wilfull sins.....unless they are repented of.  And here is another that conveys truth pertaining to this:

Galations 6:7-8

Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

• Thumbs Up 2