• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

12 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

You see, Muslims know that everything you said is untrue. It makes you a false witness in their eyes. Why would they believe anything you say about Jesus when you have already proven yourself to be a liar in their eyes? 

BTW, if you ever took the time to hear an Islamic sermon, you will hear some of Muhammad's words as found below.

"Be kind to your neighbor and you will be a believer. Love for the people what you love for yourself and you will be a Muslim."
Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhi¯ 2305

“None of you will have faith until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.” Source: Sahih al-Bukhari 13, Sahih Muslim 45

None of you has faith until he loves for the people what he loves for himself, and until he loves a person only for the sake of Allah the Exalted. Musnad Ahmad 13463 

Moses said: Who is the best in judgment of your servants? Allah said: Those who judge people as they would love to be judged themselves. Moses said: Who are the most honored of your servants? Allah said: Those who forgive when they have power over others.Source: Sahih Ibn Hibban 6352

"And those who patiently seek the presence of their Lord, and pray regularly, and spend from Our provisions to them, secretly and openly, and repel evil with good. These will have the Ultimate Home."  Qur'an 13:22

"Worship God, and ascribe no partners to Him, and be good to the parents, and the relatives, and the orphans, and the poor, and the neighbor next door, and the distant neighbor, and the close associate, and the traveler, and your servants. God does not love the arrogant showoff."  Qur'an 4:36

Righteousness does not consist of turning your faces towards the East and the West. But righteous is he who believes in God, and the Last Day, and the angels, and the Scripture, and the prophets. Who gives money, though dear, to near relatives, and orphans, and the needy, and the homeless, and the beggars, and for the freeing of slaves; those who perform the prayers, and pay the obligatory charity, and fulfill their promise when they promise, and patiently persevere in the face of persecution, hardship, and in the time of conflict. These are the sincere; these are the pious.  Qur'an 2:177

Cherry picking historical verses out of the Qur'an out of context that do not apply to Muslims in 2018 to make Islam look bad is exactly what extremists are doing to justify their evil acts. It's damaging to your own testimony to do this. 

Shiloh.....if I remember correctly you were a fan of Zola Levitt.....A great teacher and the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet.....he spent many years mingling with all sorts of Islamic followers....addressing the issue of the morality of this religion ,he said there was no such thing as a “ good Muslim”. Powerful words from a man who never said a bad word about anybody.He was qualified to speak with authority.....few people knew them better,firsthand

• Thumbs Up 2

Guest shiloh357
19 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Satan loves it when we concentrate on peace and love.....anything to take our eyes off Christ....Satan sits fat and sassy as long as you deny the deity of Christ as all Muslims do.He has all the ammo he needs to have you join him in Hell. Morality minus Christ....your ticket to hell

Wait...   Badjao denies the deity of Christ?

Guest shiloh357
7 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

Shiloh.....if I remember correctly you were a fan of Zola Levitt.....A great teacher and the sweetest person you could ever hope to meet.....he spent many years mingling with all sorts of Islamic followers....addressing the issue of the morality of this religion ,he said there was no such thing as a “ good Muslim”. Powerful words from a man who never said a bad word about anybody.He was qualified to speak with authority.....few people knew them better,firsthand

Yes, that is true!   I was a huge fan of Zola.   He really told it like it is.  I really miss him and his insight into these kinds of things.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

5 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

So tell me using scripture where I am wrong about how we are to witness to Muslims. Tell me using scripture where it is OK for Christians to spread anti-Islamic propaganda. I have provided plenty of scripture to support my point of view, now it's your turn.

no world peace and unity for this man .   nope wont be heading into that snare .

We are kind to all.  we preach JESUS only saves and those who hear amen.   But we what we don't do is be unequally yoked together for world peace and unity.

that is a snare I shall have no part in .     Just call me dangerous bible fundie , jesus only.    but try and remember

due to I am passivist all the way , as in I don't even belive in self defense ,  and would only pray the forgivenss of An ISIS coming to behead me .

But what I wont and I flat out with every ounce of my being ,   I flat out refuse the satanic evil interfaith gatherings.    I shun it to hades .    No part of it .  NONE . 

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, simplejeff said:

(from the "top of page 17")  ....    So what ?  What do you tell them ?   (As noted already,  there is NOTHING GOOD in islam,  and nothing worth studying nor worth repeating (except as severe warnings never to believe them).)

Jeff.  the man done said what he said about what I asked him.    He has not problem with finding a common ground or unity with  them for world peace sake .

I asked the guy he has no problem.    Seeker friendly ways .    They worry and take notes from the world on how to evangelize.

Talk about death right from the start,  OF course the ungodly don't want straight out preaching or reminders .     I don't worry about what man thinks

I should do or say.   THE SPIRIT gives words for the hearer.   What they do with that is on them.  we know we kind to all and we know we have nothing to do

with mans way of seeker friendly all inclusive ways to win souls.   LOOK how well that worked out .     They got all unequally yoked

with all gays and others and said HEY lets hug them to JESUS ,   the thing is what happened.    I don't see them repenting of anything

INSTEAD all I see is churches now accepting it .  the same way will go with interfaith .   they go along with this ..............they just going to fall away.

IF this man is a seasoned man , HE Would know better jeff.     its that mindset I warned us all about .  

And they have no idea where this is all leading ,  well the common ones don't.  BUT ROME and higher ups...........OH they KNOW what they doing .

THEY KNOW what they doing .  ONE WORLD REIGION is what will be the result of this .     I done said all I have to say to that man.   

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,046
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

8 hours ago, tigger398 said:

Didn't Jesus said something about casting the first stone. I guess he was asking if the stoners were innocent as well. I wonder how did they catch her unless they were guilty to.

I think what they were guilty of was the way that they had brought her and her alone.....   There was much to the way that was supposed to be done that wasn't according to the law.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  898
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

Nothing has changed as far as this forum goes. 

Hi Badjao

I think there is likely at least one thing that I don't agree with you with (refering to something you mentioned in the other thread).  But there are also things that I do agree with you.. or at least can see your point of view.  

For example as someone who lives in a country where Christians are a minority.. of course Christians and non-Christians do work together on some things that affect everyone.... I am not refering to theological things but rather to everyday things or to laws etc that can affect everyone.. etc.. I am guessing that this might often be the case in other countries too.  

So if that is what you are refering to then yes i can see your point of view and can understand to some extent I think.

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

All  Muslims do.....it’s the ticket in....Allah aka Satan wastes no time.....let’s get that damnation assured ASAP. I don’t know what Badjao believes, but if he is a Muslim he thinks Jesus is just another Prophet, no different from Moses.

2 hours ago, other one said:

I think what they were guilty of was the way that they had brought her and her alone.....   There was much to the way that was supposed to be done that wasn't according to the law.  

All true.....I would add it was a good way to show how the Spirit of the Law trumps the Letter of the Law. Love,Mercy and Justice.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

6 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

All true.....I would add it was a good way to show how the Spirit of the Law trumps the Letter of the Law. Love,Mercy and Justice.

Not really.   He simply and always showed the proper meaning and use of TORAH, which is good, as written, when properly used.

Yeshua perfectly fulfilled TORAH, without ever sinning, without ever breaking TORAH, 

otherwise He could not have been anyone else's Savior - He couldn't have been "PERFECT" sacrifice for anyone else's sin.