IGNORED

A religion of peace?

KiwiChristian

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I witnessed this event first hand. Many people that who lost their homes and died from disease afterward were people I minister to. 95% of the people displaced were not Christians.

MEDIA SILENT AS MUSLIMS ETHNICALLY CLEANSE 60,000 CHRISTIANS IN PHILIPPINES
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/204227/media-silent-muslims-ethnically-cleanse-60000-daniel-greenfield

This is just one example of fake news from that site. I can provide a lot more. 

Except that it has happened in other countries such as when Muslims slaughtered over 100,000 Timorese Christians in Indonesia, and when Muslims murdered 200 Christians in Nigeria during the 2002 Miss World Pageant. And Christians have been slaughtered in Gaza and Egypt, and not just a few of them.   So stories like this are believable and not fake news (except to Muslim propagandists). 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Badjao33 said:

As a Christian I do not entertain videos and other forms of propaganda from websites or individuals who are known to be false witnesses. 

try and look at his documentation    you are just looking for anything to not understand.....   I am sure that no one that disagrees with you would be reliable.....   thus from the rest of our conversations I will just reply    Pffft    for it's all you are worth.

12 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

I have spent a total of less than 10 hours on this site in the past 7 months. Less than 30 hours since I joined almost a year ago. I haven't really invested much of my time to this forum. 

and you are wasting your time here concerning this subject....

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
34 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

And yet after exposing the lies that some of the anti-Islamic propagandist sites share, those lies are ignored and instead I become the liar. 

You demonstrate quite well exactly how Taqyiya is employed.

The stuff you post is the same stuff that Muslim apologists use to dissuade non-Muslims from criticizing any aspect of Islam.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Like I said, I have spent about 30 hours on this forum since I joined almost a year ago. Sometimes I don't have access to a computer for several weeks at a time. This is not how I spend a majority of my time trust me. If you would like to see how I spend my time, send me a private message and I will give you all the information you need to come and visit. It really doesn't cost a lot of money to come here for a couple of weeks, and you are welcome at any time. 

What religion in the end will have cost the lives of more people than any other .     Will surprise many.

While we know the muslim religion is false , as is any other religion  , cept true followers of Christ ,    which religion has and will cost the most lives .

The answer will surprise many.

But first lets examine the two religions of muslim and christain.

The muslim preaches ya have to have done more good than evil in this life to attain that life in the next.

So we both know in both religions many are also lukewarm to their own religion.

While not all muslims will end up doing jihad.     Jihad is the ONE thing that they claim without a doubt ensures heaven.

Muhammad , his ways ,   to a serious devout follower could very well ensure jihad .   Did I say this means al would .  No

But here is the thing .    A devout Christ follower would KNOW they saved BY CHRIST and thus would become one so forigiving

that while yes they know not to be unequally yoked,    they would do as Stephen did as CHRIST DID.    they would forgive those who even came to kill them.

SO the pope is a LIAR .   when he teaches its dangerous to have a relationship with JESUS outside that church.

Now for the drum roll.    In times past , since its birth the muslim religion has cuased the death of many

But since the birth of ROME ,  she has killed even more .

and Interfaith will result in a number of dead far more than at any time in history.    Cant see it coming can you.

But just wait ,   in time men like me and others , who refuse to conform to this all inclusive bear hug for world peace will be seen as dangerous and as haters of humanity.

This is all leading to the climatic end .    This is all about not world peace and safety , but about world power and control.

SO have nothing to do with this .    And cease on the joining hand with hand with other religions .   its all a sham by men in high places. 

2 minutes ago, Davida said:

https://www.christiantoday.com/article/ex-muslims-blast-pope-francis-for-saying-islam-is-a-good-religion/123886.htm

"James Macintyre Wed 17 Jan 2018 11:02 GMT

Thousands of Muslim converts to Catholicism and their allies have written an open letter to Pope Francis demanding to know why he praises Islam as a good religion and pointing out they risked their lives to become Christians.

The converts ask Pope Francis: 'If Islam is a good religion in itself, as you seem to teach, why did we become Catholic?

Do not your words question the soundness of the choice we made at the risk of our lives?'

Muslims are forbidden from converting to other faiths under Sharia law and conversion is considered by some Muslim countries to be a crime punishable by death.

ReutersPope Francis has come under fire over his views on Islam from a group of former Muslims who converted to Catholicism and their friends.

The letter, which first emerged on Christmas day in French and signed by only ten people, has now gained over 3,700 signatures, though it is not clear whether or not some are merely non-Muslim opponents of Islam.

The organisers say that they have written after repeatedly attempting to gain meetings with Pope Francis to discuss Islam and their predicament.

According to LifeSiteNews.com, the organisers are not commenting on how many Muslim converts to Catholicism have signed the letter, though they say the names of the former Muslim signatories and the associations to which they belong would be revealed to the Pope only, were he to ask.

They told the news website in a statement: 'As we said in the presentation of our letter, the ex-Muslims, in general, knowing themselves condemned to death by Islam, AVOID MAKING THEMSELVES KNOWN.

The letter specifically raises the Pope's teaching on Islam in the 2013 apostolic exhortation Evangelii Gaudium (paragraphs 252 and 253), in which Francis wrote that 'authentic Islam and the proper reading of the Koran are opposed to every form of violence'.

The letter says: 'You do not like to beat around the bush, and neither do we, so allow us to say frankly that we do not understand your teaching about Islam.

'Because it does not account for the fact that Islam came after Christ, and so is, and can only be, an Antichrist, and one of the most dangerous because it presents itself as the fulfilment of Revelation (of which Jesus would have been only a prophet).'

The letter also raises comments by Pope Francis in August 2016 in which he appeared to compare 'Islamic violence' with violence by some individual Catholics.

He was asked why he never talks of 'Islamic violence' by a journalist aboard the papal plane in the wake of the brutal murder of Father Jacques Hamel, the French priest who was slain while celebrating Mass.

The Pope replied: 'I don't like to speak of Islamic violence, because every day, when I browse the newspapers, I see violence, here in Italy ... this one who has murdered his girlfriend, another who has murdered the mother-in-law ... and these are baptized Catholics! There are violent Catholics! If I speak of Islamic violence, I must speak of Catholic violence.'

The letter states: 'Islam prescribes death for apostates (Quran 4.89, 8.7-11), do you know? How is it possible to compare Islamic violence with so-called Christian violence?'

It continues: 'In accordance with His teaching (Luke 14:26), we preferred Him, the Christ, to our own life,' they add. 'Are we not in a good position to talk to you about Islam?...Where the Gospel proclaims the good news of Jesus' death and resurrection for the salvation of all, and the fulfilment of the Covenant initiated with the Hebrews. Allah has nothing to offer but war and murder of the "infidels" in exchange for his paradise.

'In fact, as long as Islam wants us to be its enemy, we are, and all our protestations of friendship cannot change anything.'

The letter does clarify that they it does not confuse Islam with ordinary Muslims, but also says that 'naiveté in the face of Islam is suicidal and very dangerous'.

It questions Pope Francis about his January 20, 2014, remarks for World Migrants and Refugees Day, in which he encouraged a primarily Muslim audience to find hope in the Qur'an.

It asks: 'That the Pope seems to propose the Quran as a way of salvation, is that not cause for worry? Should we return to Islam?'

The letter takes a stance against Islamic immigration, taking issue with Pope Francis for preaching 'the welcoming of migrants regardless of the fact that they are Muslims'.

It warns of impending danger from 'Islamization', stating: 'This is a matter of life and death, and any complacency towards Islam is treasonous. We do not wish the West to continue with Islamization, nor that your actions contribute to it. Where then would we go to seek refuge?' 

And it cites 2 John 1:10-11: 'If anyone comes to you but refuses this Gospel, do not receive him among you nor greet him. Whoever greets him participates in his evil works.'

The signatories tell Pope Francis: 'Also, we do not understand that you are pleading for Muslims to practise their religion in Europe. The meaning of Scripture should not be supplied by the proponents of globalism, but in fidelity to Tradition. The Good Shepherd hunts the wolf, He does not let it enter the sheepfold.'

The letter requests a synod on the dangers of Islam, saying: 'In the interest of justice and truth, the Church must bring to light why the arguments put forward by Islam to blaspheme the Christian faith are false. If the Church had the courage to do that, we do not doubt that millions, Muslims as well as other men and women seeking the true God, would convert.'

And sure enough this is seen and heard in those who were once muslim , but by grace were led to Christ.

these say how evil their old religion was.     Rather odd that the pope would rather focus on how EVIL preaching THE GOSPLE IS ,   like jihad did he not say.

IF the pope were truly OF GOD,   would he not have put the gospel at the front .   I mean if the whole world believed IN CHRIST ,   their would have been peace.

But we both know that wont happen.   For not all will believe in Christ .   

And I cant help noticing that these true christains who fled false religions are saying,     INTERFAITH is a lie .   

coexist is a lie ,     and not as many who are starting to preach interfaith like concepts .     

• This is Worthy 1

1 hour ago, other one said:

and you are wasting your time here concerning this subject....

It is well known that the buffalo drops his bombs as he pleases as he feasts on the grass of the fields .

Yes , the buffalo lets the chips fly as it pleases him and none does dare stand in its way or risk the horn they may.  

58 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Why would I listen to anything that John Guandulo says? 

Here are some undeniable facts about him:

He broke an oath with God when he said he would love and be faithful to his wife until death. 

He betrayed and dishonored his wife at least three times by having affairs with other women.

He lied about members of our Government.

He continues to lie about why he left the FBI.

I do not trust men like him, nor do I believe anything they say. It has nothing do do with him agreeing or disagreeing with me. The Bible clearly warns us about those who lie and deceive. 

He didn't lie to me about why he left the FBI, and if I rejected everything that everyone who had not been faithful to their wives gave us, we would not have much information at all.    But people like yourself who are looking for anything to reject what his organization has researched, I guess if he's anything short of Jesus himself, you would reject it.

People reading this thread need to search for themselves who's right......   and it's much more difficult now that so many lying Muslims   have set up locations like you speak of. 

You are a danger to our Republic.

Guest shiloh357
59 minutes ago, Badjao33 said:

Why are you so quick to believe what the anti-Islamic propagandists say? They are the proven liars. I gave you an example of that already. 

No, it is Muslims and their apologists who are the proven liars

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

It is well known that the buffalo drops his bombs as he pleases as he feasts on the grass of the fields .

Yes , the buffalo lets the chips fly as it pleases him and none does dare stand in its way or risk the horn they may.  

I don't get frisky over many subjects, but I've spent hundreds of hours and no small amount of money on this subject and it's something I am passionate about.....    and have received so many death threats from other places I gave up counting...   and at least three of those death threats were with people discussing sharia law with and inadvertently convinced them that it was their duty to cut my head off.....     it is dangerous to get involved with Islam in any negative way....   they won't tolerate anything negative against Allah, Mohammad, Sharia or anything they believe about Islam.....   and it's one of the reasons I seldom go anywhere unarmed.

So, I don't take Bo lightly....   it's people saying the same things he's saying that have told me they look forward to lifting my head.

• Thumbs Up 1