• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, Royff said:

I placed a post describing where I received some injuries earlier, if you found that post offensive, I agree, take it down. But that is not the one we are discussing here, you also took down the one you said, you fond no violations in. Why was that one taken down, that’s my question. You took down both, the one that you said had a violation and also the one you said didn’t have any violations.

You got two different post confused.

No, I cannot take down any posts, I am not a moderator.  The post you made tonight is not down, it is on the previous page, here is the link.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/218489-will-there-be-a-per-trib-rapture/?do=findComment&comment=2757828

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

8 minutes ago, Royff said:

I know its not down I check it earlier, but that very same post was taken down at first. That's what I could not understand, man, I when over that post over and over, I kept asking myself; what am I missing here? Well I'm Glad we got that cleared up. I'm not a profane person and I'm against profanity in any form.

No problem my friend, welcome to worthy by the way :)   God bless

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

9 hours ago, Yowm said:

Attempted  ad hominem, the real issue is is it Scriptural?

I do not think the Lord God in His scriptures was giving us a scientific treatise, a prophetically exact prediction, or any kind of blow by blow account of stuff that may change over time. That is what freedom means - the opposite of predestination when it comes to events.

People will always use scripture as a blunt instrument on others. It was not meant as such. Scriptures are HIS-STORY. That is, if we are at all interested in the one who is The Alpha and Omega.

Strikes me, as usual, we are more interested in ourselves and our lives. How we can get one up on somebody else. Scripture is like the wonders that surround us; meant to mirror the Lord God and His Ways. Saul said: we see in a mirror darkly - not clearly. The 'mysteries' are exactly meant to be just  that. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  494
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  0

On 2/7/2018 at 4:11 PM, Unfailing Presence said:

Only the Pre-tribulation rapture is in harmony with the Word Of Jesus , saying it will come when no one thinks it will , and will have no warning .  

The post-trib   all hands on deck , rapture commencement , complete with an official sounding of the rapture countdown clock , ringing of the bell , etc,etc,etc, & etc  is as 

feeble  a theory as could be concocted with no traceable connection to the Words of this Jesus who is the Christ who said it would take people just as much by surprise as the flood

took the people by surprise in Noah's day .

It is amazing to me just how much Of Jesus's teaching has to be jettisoned by the post-trib crowd  to try and swallow the post-trib  camel . 

Greetings Unfailing Presence,

It is interesting that you claim that the Pre-tribulation rapture is the only position that is in harmony with the Word of Jesus.  Jesus said that the tares wopuld be gathered out first before the wheat.  There is no time in the words of Jesus that He nullifies these words.

The Parable of the Weeds
(Ezekiel 17:1-10)

24Jesus presented another parable to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.

27The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

28‘An enemy did this,’ he replied.

So the servants asked him, ‘Do you want us to go and pull them up?’

29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest. At the proper time I will tell the harvesters, “First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

The timing of the rapture is connected with a resurrection.  There is not a resurrection before the tribulation. 

I Thessalonians 4:

The Return of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

It is not safe to add a resurrection before the Tribulation.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,130
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

18 minutes ago, seeking the lost said:

It is interesting that you claim that the Pre-tribulation rapture is the only position that is in harmony with the Word of Jesus.  Jesus said that the tares wopuld be gathered out first before the wheat.  There is no time in the words of Jesus that He nullifies these words.

The Parable of the Weeds

24Jesus presented another parable to them: “The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field.25But while everyone was asleep, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and slipped away. 26When the wheat sprouted and bore grain, then the weeds also appeared.

27The owner’s servants came to him and said, ‘Sir, didn’t you sow good seed in your field? Where then did the weeds come from?’

29‘No,’ he said, ‘if you pull the weeds now, you might uproot the wheat with them. 30Let both grow together until the harvest. At the proper time I will tell the harvesters, “First collect the weeds and tie them in bundles to be burned; then gather the wheat into my barn.”’”

The timing of the rapture is connected with a resurrection.  There is not a resurrection before the tribulation. 

I Thessalonians 4:

The Return of the Lord

13Brothers, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you will not grieve like the rest, who are without hope. 14For since we believe that Jesus died and rose again, we also believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in Him.

15By the word of the Lord, we declare to you that we who are alive and remain until the coming of the Lord will by no means precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a loud command, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will be the first to rise. 17After that, we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will always be with the Lord.

The kingdom of heaven is like.  NOT the kingdom of Earth.

The weeds and tares are burned after the millennium.

So your point is mute.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

3 hours ago, seeking the lost said:

The Parable of the Weeds

I Thessalonians 4:

The Return of the Lord

It is continually fascinating to me the mental and spiritual gymnastics that must be applied , along with the complete passages of Jesus that must be jettisoned in order to pound the round purposeless  post-trib peg into the square straightforward Word of God  . 

Juxtaposed to how effortlessly and in complete concurrence with scripture the pre-tribe positon falls into place .

2 hours ago, Montana Marv said:

The kingdom of heaven is like.  NOT the kingdom of Earth.

The weeds and tares are burned after the millennium.

So your point is mute.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Greetings Montana Marv,

Jesus taught many things concerning the way that the kingdom works and what it is.  This parable teaches that both the wheat (those swon of good seed) and the tares (those swon by the wicked one) will grow together until the proper time which is the time of the harvest.  The proper time is revealed in Revelations 14:

The Harvest of the Earth

14And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle. 15And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. 16And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.

17And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle. 18And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe. 19And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God. 20And the winepress was trodden without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.

Notice the first that are gathered are cast into the wine press of the wrath of God.

• Thumbs Up 2

27 minutes ago, Unfailing Presence said:

It is continually fascinating to me the mental and spiritual gymnastics that must be applied , along with the complete passages of Jesus that must be jettisoned in order to pound the round purposeless  post-trib peg into the square straightforward Word of God  . 

Juxtaposed to how effortlessly and in complete concurrence with scripture the pre-tribe positon falls into place .

Where is the resurrection before the tribulation?  Only by adding to the scriptures can a resurrection be found.  The primary texts of the rapture link the rapture and the resurrection.  You do remember that the dead in Christ shall rise first?  Only if you can produce a resurrection before the tribulation which may take some mental gymnastics can you say that there is a pre-tribulation rapture.  Straight up the rapture follows the resurrection.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

1 hour ago, seeking the lost said:

Where is the resurrection before the tribulation?  Only by adding to the scriptures can a resurrection be found.  The primary texts of the rapture link the rapture and the resurrection.  You do remember that the dead in Christ shall rise first?  Only if you can produce a resurrection before the tribulation which may take some mental gymnastics can you say that there is a pre-tribulation rapture.  Straight up the rapture follows the resurrection.

I don't know what "texts"  or text you are speaking of since you did not cite  any  text ?

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

What he is asking you is where is the resurrection that accompanies the so called pre-trib rapture in the Bible? The resurrection after the tribulation is written about in Rev.20 for everyone to read. 

• Thumbs Up 1