What Is Pope Francis Doing in the Middle East

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

The Vatican Enforces the Will of the Gods; the Divining Serpent Has the Whole World Deceived

12 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

but his country is in Italy (Vatican City)

The word “Vatican” literally means “Divining Serpent,” and is derived from Vatis = Diviner and Can = Serpent. Vatican City and St. Peter’s Basilica were built on the ancient pagan site called in Latin vaticanus mons or vaticanus colli, which means hill or mountain of prophecy. –Google search under “Vatican meaning”.

The divining serpent brought forth deception in the beginning that is still taught today. It’s being taught by the Vatican–divining serpent–the Roman Catholic Church. All the popes they have deified; that is, declared to be Gods, whom they say died and went to heaven to join all the other Gods, you are taught to pray to and worship these dead men.

12 hours ago, Saved.One.by.Grace said:

Pope Francis is not helping matters.

The only matters he is helping is the antichirsts matter.

Matthew 23: 8-10 Christ Jesus said

…"8But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9And do not call anyone on earth your father, for you have one Father, who is in heaven. 10Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Teacher, the Christ."

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 4

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,165
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

57 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck. It's not a sheep. 

lol, its neither a duck or a sheep it is the serpent, the serpent of old who first deceived Eve in suggesting she could be like God and then continues to deceive the world with the same lie as people get mesmerized by its rattle

Purple and Scarlet are the the most prolific colors of the Roman Catholic church. Rome is a city that sits on seven hills. Many other cities claim this about themselves as well – but Rome is known as “The City That Sits on Seven Hills.” The Roman Catholic church has a bloody history of killing Christians – (remember the crusades and the Inquisitions?) The RCC is connected directly or indirectly with many governments of the world. With all of this mind, read the following scripture.

Revelation 17:4-9
4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.
7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

The Vatican was built on seven hills

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

21 hours ago, 1to3 said:

lol, its neither a duck or a sheep it is the serpent, the serpent of old who first deceived Eve in suggesting she could be like God and then continues to deceive the world with the same lie as people get mesmerized by its rattle

Purple and Scarlet are the the most prolific colors of the Roman Catholic church. Rome is a city that sits on seven hills. Many other cities claim this about themselves as well – but Rome is known as “The City That Sits on Seven Hills.” The Roman Catholic church has a bloody history of killing Christians – (remember the crusades and the Inquisitions?) The RCC is connected directly or indirectly with many governments of the world. With all of this mind, read the following scripture.

Revelation 17:4-9
4 The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries.

5 This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF PROSTITUTES AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 I saw that the woman was drunk with the blood of the saints, the blood of those who bore testimony to Jesus. When I saw her, I was greatly astonished.
7 Then the angel said to me: “Why are you astonished? I will explain to you the mystery of the woman and of the beast she rides, which has the seven heads and ten horns.
8 The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the book of life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come.
9 “This calls for a mind with wisdom. The seven heads are seven hills on which the woman sits.

The Vatican was built on seven hills

I agree and am fully aware of the history and probable future of the same. I was biting my tongue and din't include anything not to rile up any feathers.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, HAZARD said:

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing leading millions of his duped followers, of which I was once one, to hell.

Matthew 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Possibly a rodeo? Riding a beast?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/10/2018 at 7:26 PM, Davida said:

Pssssst! lol! it doesn't look like he's helping because ......that's because the Pope works for the OTHER side!!  :o

On 2/10/2018 at 7:45 PM, HAZARD said:

He is a wolf in sheep's clothing leading millions of his duped followers, of which I was once one, to hell.

Matthew 7:15, Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

This was proven and known by sheer grace as written in Scripture, 

in a world full of darkness 

long, long ago,  (always?) (centuries)

and today.