2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it is a cult and has every hallmark of a cult, and it teaches a works-based system of righteousness, which contradicts the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  The SDA is not Christian by any stretch of the imagination.

Thank you for your opinion 

7 minutes ago, IvyLynn said:

Thank you for your opinion 

It's not an opinion.   The SDA teaches a false gospel.   

23 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

It's not an opinion.   The SDA teaches a false gospel.   

And you know this how?

Because I was raised Methodist 

And I didn't fall off any wagon 

Because Man says?

Or the word speaks for itself?

I'm not upset or angry 

I actually appreciate the conversation 

Ellie White was a nutter, and didn't abide by the same onerous rules she makes every other SDA live under.

And even disregarding all the other weirdness the denomination demands, the fact they think abortion on demand is just swell--and their hospitals willingly perform these abominations--would cause me to run away from that bunch like my hair was on fire.

Charles Vail, a mason, writes The eye is the symbol of higher clairvoyance and the Master Mason 
always possessed this sight. It was always placed in all Egyptian Temples and represents the 
ancient never sleeping eye of God', Masonic author J D Buck writes 'about the all seeing eye that 
a real Master (of the Lodge) has the eye of Siva, active in him, the vibrations of his brain 
correspond to the synthesis of light and sound '. 

One former witch and another Freemason comments To 'open ' the eye a little bit is to experience 
psychic powers, To open the eye completely is to flood yourself with the pure consciousness of 
Lucifer himself. (The eye is opened by the rituals of Freemasonry). " 

MRS WHITE AND THE ALL-SEEING EYE 

Ellen G. White: "There is need of each one in every school and in every institution, being, as was 
Daniel, in such close connection with the Source of all wisdom, that his prayers will enable him to 
reach the highest standard of his duties in every line, that he may be able to fulfill his scholastic 
requirements not only under able teachers, but also under the supervision of heavenly intelligences, 
knowing that the All-seeing, the Ever-sleepless Eye was upon him. "Special Testimonies on 
Education, " October, 1893. {FE 230.2} 

Ellen G. White: "Many shepherds of the flock, who professed to love Jesus, said that they had no 
opposition to the preaching of Christ's coming, but they objected to the definite time. God's all- 
seeing eye read their hearts. They did not love Jesus near. They knew that their unchristian lives 
would not stand the test, for they were not walking in the humble path marked out by Him. These 
false shepherds stood in the way of the work of God. The truth spoken in its convincing power 
aroused the people, and like the jailer, they began to inquire, "What must I do to be saved?" But 
these shepherds stepped in between the truth and the people, and preached smooth things to lead 
them from the truth. They united with Satan and his angels, crying, "Peace, peace, " when there was 
no peace. Those who loved their ease and were content with their distance from God would not be 
aroused from their carnal security. I saw that angels of God marked it all; the garments of those 
unconsecrated shepherds were covered with the blood of souls. " {EW 233.2} 

Ellen G. White: "God's all-seeing eye notes the defects of all and the ruling passion of each, yet 
He bears with our mistakes and pities our weakness. He bids His people cherish the same spirit of 
tenderness and forbearance. True Christians will not exult in exposing the faults and deficiencies of 
others. They will turn away from vileness and deformity, to fix the mind upon that which is 
attractive and lovely. To the Christian every act of faultfinding, every word of censure or 
condemnation, is painful. " - 5T 94-96255, Counsels for the Church (1991), page 177, paragraph 

Found this on the net.

Ellen white used satanic symbolism