Skyward Believer

I LEAVE IN PEACES... HEARTBROKEN!

Finding Christian ladies is an interesting problem.  The common recommendation is to attend church and church events to find someone suitable, but my experience was similar to yours.  Most church members were too old, people your age aren't interested in being there, and if they are there are really no suitable social events where people can get to know each other. 

Looking at this from an engineering perspective, it's a sorting problem.  Where does one find and get to know Christian ladies?  What works for many are volunteer and hobby events.  If one is volunteering to help with Habitat for Humanity, a zoo, an animal shelter, or such, those people are already demonstrating their passion for helping.  It's also a great social event to know each other since volunteering work keeps people together, busy, and generally able to talk socially.  Hobby events are similar but do less sorting.  Think of hiking groups, art conferences or such.  Again, there's an activity so time isn't wasted in any case, but it provides an opportunity to get to know people socially without obligation. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 3

41 minutes ago, Skyward Believer said:

I recently did some shopping and I saw several decorations and items for Valentine Day. Each year, this stupid holiday reminds me that I am still alone without a girlfriend, fiancée or wife… I am beginning to lose hope about having a love life! I never had a girlfriend when I was in high school and barely any friends at all… I am still living alone with my mother and I never had any relationship with a woman! It’s seems that I am always stuck in the famous “Friend Zone” with the opposite sex for my entire life! I am beginning to be tired of it… enough said!

I was surprised that in several of my social networks that a few ladies wanted to connect with me… So, I began to chat with them elsewhere on (unnamed) communication apps and it all ended badly! I don’t know, if it was because of my mental illness or that sometimes I have preconceived ideas in my mind about some situations in my life! Nevertheless, when a woman is communicating with a man and sending some hearts, winks and kisses emojis! I am considering it as mingling of flirting… etc! Sometimes, I was right and other times I was wrong… Nevertheless, some just wanted to be friends with benefits and other only wanted to have their Canadian citizenship! Now, I simply do not believe that it is even possible to have a long distance relationship with any woman on the Internet… enough said!

Several family members and acquaintances told me to go at my local Church to meet up with Christian ladies! The Churches near my home are all Roman Catholic and I am a Born-Again Christian, so that certainly does not work! The last time I went to my local Church… I was the only young person attending mass… no kidding! I am certainly not interested in having a loving relationship with an old widow of almost a hundred years old… enough said!

My secular hobbies in life do not show that I am actually an Evangelical Fundamentalist! Some consider these Christians very radical in their thinking regarding several topics in life! I was basically (forced to leave) from my first Christian website because of my strong interpretations about the Word of God… no kidding! Since, I came here on Worthy Christian Forums… I have been very careful with my opinions in the forums and that’s probably why I just reply to welcoming message, prayer requests and praises… Here’s just a little example of what I believe about Christianity! If any Christian does not believe in the notion of Jesus-Christ being “the way, the truth and the life” (John 14:6) well, there are Apostate and living a lie with their relationship with God… enough said! 

It is definitely the reason why I am still alone without a girlfriend, fiancée or wife… Because, I want a Christian woman with strong conservative values… That is certainly not the case with the majority of French women living in Canada! Most of them are atheist and they do not believe in marriage. Most of them are divorced with kids and I am not interested in having problems with their former partners in life! They mostly all swear, drink alcohol, take illegal drugs and have tattoos! Basically, I am searching for a needle in a haystack! This is very exhausting and I may come to a decision to stop looking for a girlfriend, fiancée or wife…  If I do, I will continue to live my simple and boring life of celibacy and start beginning to think only about myself… enough said! 

I am as well tired of writing each month these kinds of articles about my life! Maybe, it is because of my mental illness or the reason that all my articles are viewable to anyone in the Internet? I have definitely underestimated the responsibilities of creating a club on Worthy Christian Forums and it is basically worsening the symptoms of my mental illness! I don’t know what do to about it… anymore? My interest for writing is drifting away to a point that I will probably begin to answer short replies like most of the members do in the forums… enough said!

I hope that I will never leave this truly blessed Christian Website! However, I will have to stop with all my extensive sessions on Worthy Chat during the night throughout the early morning. Because, my lack of sleep with my medication is causing me insomnia to the point that now I sleep during the day and stay awake during the night! Well, I am sure that most members on Worthy Chat will not even be aware of my frequent absences… enough said!

I am beyond a doubt mess-up and seriously afraid of going into a deep depression… I am no one! :cry_smile:

Praying ..

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Praying for You! 2

Hey Sky don't feel bad about yourself. You are beloved by Christ ! If you stay up late and sleep during your day light. You will get depress brother. Is there no protestant churches near you. Maybe next town ? Satan will try to get you to feel bad about everything.  Dont listen. Start wearing the armour of God we have. If God loves you who can be against you ? But I can understand not having a relationship with a girlfriend or wife. Of course I mean a godly one. You need to have real fellowship with good believers somewhere. Praying for you. Be well skyward. Will keep praying for you. The Lord bless you and keep you well. Dont give up God will work in your life.

• Thumbs Up 6

On 2/8/2018 at 9:55 PM, Skyward Believer said:

I think maybe the best approach to a significant other, is not to look for one at all.  If you are meant to have one, the Lord will put her in your path I would think.  As far as not being missed in chat, I will miss you, but understand that you need to take care of yourself, so I support your decision.  Praying for you brother.

God bless

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Loved it! 3

9 hours ago, angels4u said:

Praying ..

Hi Angels4u, 

I am very sorry...  to have written a dreadful article about myself my sister in the Lord. I know that some members here will be shocked about the contents inside this testimony... Probably, I should not have not written this kind of article... when I feel down about myself... somedays! I sould haved just written a prayer request for your help during my emotional days since suffering from mental illness... Nevertheless, I am not going anywhere... I am already answering your replies... :)

Well, today I feel fine... I think that I have to talk with my doctor about it! Perhaps, I am bipolar too... Idk? 

Your brother in Christ, Skyward Believer 

5 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I think maybe the best approach to a significant other, is not to look for one at all.  If you are meant to have one, the Lord will put her in your path I would think.  As far as not being missed in chat, I will miss you, but understand that you need to take care of yourself, so I support your decision.  Praying for you brother.

God bless

Hi Wingnut-, 

I am truly sorry to have written this kind of article when I feel down because of my mental illness! I will certainly stop to look... Perphaps, it is not the right time for me and Jesus-Christ, our Lord and Savior, only wants to protect me of further responsibility and anxiety... Idk? Well, I am not leaving WFC or Worthy Chat! I just need to take it easy, because my mental illness is causing me to always feel underappreciated and to become sometimes (I must admit) like a attention seeker... sadly! Thanks, for your prayers... my friend and brother! 

Your brother in Christ, Skyward Believer :)

Edited by Skyward Believer

22 minutes ago, Skyward Believer said:

Hi Angels4u, 

I am very sorry...  to have written a dreadful article about myself my sister in the Lord. I know that some members here will be shocked about the contents inside this testimony... Probably, I should not have not written this kind of article... when I feel down about myself... somedays! I sould haved just written a prayer request for your help during my emotional days since suffering from mental illness... Nevertheless, I am not going anywhere... I am already answering your replies... :)

Well, today I feel fine... I think that I have to talk with my doctor about it! Perhaps, I am bipolar too... Idk? 

Or maybe you just have a lot on your plate and feeling alone is valid .... I can understand how being physically alone can make your burdens seem heavier.  God didn't mean for any of us to be alone... praying for you, brother!    
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

23 minutes ago, Skyward Believer said:

Hi Angels4u, 

Hi Sky, 

God has this under control brother,go see a doctot read the Bible and spring is coming!

Give your burden to the Lord and He will take care of them:

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken. psalm 55:22

Are you getting enough daylight? Maybe a light lamp might be something to think of?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Skyward, dear brother, you just stick with Jesus, no matter what comes or doesn't come in your life.  Our faith gets tested and tried........this life is a pilgrimage.  Singleness and/or mental illness might be the cross you need to bear for now, for a while, or for a long while known only to the Lord.  If you read His word and pray, you will find comfort and strength for your journey, that other people just cannot give you.  Obey His word,  sin not, and be faithful to the Lord, and you will find He is faithful to you as well, in ways that you might not expect....He is able to do exceedingly more than we can ask or imagine.  The Lord bless and keep you.

• Thumbs Up 3