Skyward Believer

I LEAVE IN PEACES... HEARTBROKEN!

18 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Yes.   Jesus is kind, as are all the ekklesia.  (not in the world's way, as the world considers 'kindness' though....)

The world thinks stating Jesus is the ONE and ONLY WAY to the FATHER is narrow minded.

Sometimes,  for see how Jesus rebuked His own disciples ,  not just the hypocrites/ sons of the devil -  not exactly 'gentle' all the time.

YHVH grants understanding as He Pleases.     This is the only way to have understanding.

"share the feelings" ?  Maybe, maybe not.   Yes, subject to Jesus.   No,  not in the flesh.  

All in all, everything subject to Jesus and to our Father in heaven.

“Thousands of hearts can be reached in the most simple way. The most intellectual, those who are looked upon and praised as the world’s great and gifted men and women, are often refreshed by the most humble, simple words spoken by one who loves God, who can speak of that love as naturally as worldlings can speak of those things which their minds contemplate and feed upon. Words, even if well prepared and studied, have little influence; but the true, honest work of a son or a daughter of God in words, or in a service of little things, done in natural simplicity, will unbolt the door, which has long been locked, to many souls”

• Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, wingnut- said:

To me this speaks right to the heart of the matter.  The Lord is molding you into the man He wants you to be, so perhaps the issue is that you are not yet ready for a wife.  I am sure you would agree that you want to be the best man and husband that you could be, the one that the Lord wants you to be.  Things often come down to a matter of timing, not our timing, but His.  Marriage can indeed be stressful at times, just as any relationship can be.  I would not have you lose hope though, as frustrating as feeling alone can be, sometimes it is exactly what we need.  It allows us to focus on Him, so that is what I would suggest you do, and in His time you will have all the blessings added to you that are in His will for your life.

I am glad you are not going to leave us, as I think this would only leave you feeling more alone than you do now.  However, managing your time more effectively would certainly benefit you, as proper rest is of great importance.  Starting your club may have not been the best timing, but you can still find a proper balance for it if you come up with a more effective time strategy.  Don't let it place unnecessary pressure on you though, the whole idea behind the club is to have fun discussing and sharing on a topic that you enjoy.  So enjoy it!

God bless

Did you see the harsh replies about me... here! Some are questioning my Faith in God and think that my Mental Issues comes from the devil... :o What is happening here!:huh: I am now being bullied by some of my (supposed) brothers and sisters in the Lord? May, God forgiven them all... they truly do not understand nothing about mental illness! This is too much for me... :( There is nothing wrong with WFC, our dear Steward George, all of the Mods and you Wingnut- I truly loved all my closest friends too... I will miss you all... God bless you all! :(

I pray my dear brother in the Lord (Wingnut-) that you will delete in someway (Please!) my WCF account in Jesus name... AMEN! :th_praying:

So, I leave in peaces... Heartbroken! :broken_heart:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praying for You! 1

Awwww.

I hope I didn't come off as questioning you myself. Mental illness is a real thing.

22 hours ago, Skyward Believer said:

OK, I have lost the count of how many times I found myself worried for this as well.

I have some very sad past experiences with girls/women, and I never could barely know anyone, it seems like they do not see me as a man... Which obviously is sad, especially when we desired otherwise. And I always saw, just saw people together and I always alone, I will not lie, I have cried many times for this... It is something I have always hoped for, but never happened, the closest I could get is: Nothing. If we were close friends this can be counted as a great achievement.

It only stopped for real when I knew Jesus, and prayed about it... No, I still did not find anyone interested in me. OK, I remember that in 2008 I noticed some girl was interested in me, but due to my rebellion at that time and lack of communication skills I could get nothing.

But I have much more control over myself now, thanks to God. I do not feel sad as before, obviously there are times I think about it... I will not hide it, but it is much easier to live single and forgotten by women now. Thanks to God!

Then what I can recommend you is to pray about it, and have a serious talk with the Lord. He is the only one who can help you, focus on Him.

And do not feel embarrassed for your post... We are all subject to the same feelings. But I understand, it is complicated.

God bless you in Jesus' name!

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2
quote removed
  • Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Skyward Believer said:

Did you see the harsh replies about me... here! Some are questioning my Faith in God and think that my Mental Issues comes from the devil... :o What is happening here!:huh: I am now being bullied by some of my (supposed) brothers and sisters in the Lord? May, God forgiven them all... they truly do not understand nothing about mental illness! This is too much for me... :( There is nothing wrong with WFC, our dear Steward George, all of the Mods and you Wingnut- I truly loved all my closest friends too... I will miss you all... God bless you all! :(

I pray my dear brother in the Lord (Wingnut-) that you will delete in someway (Please!) my WCF account in Jesus name... AMEN! :th_praying:

You are loved, Skyward.  It's hard to minister to one another in sounds bites on a forum, especially complex issues..........fellowship is very limited in this format and misunderstanding easily arises, especially considering that we can't hear tone of voice, facial expression, and it's hard to question and clarify everything that is said, etc.   Maybe take your time to seek the Lord for what His will is for you to do......it is much better to let Him lead us rather than emotions making spur of the moment decisions.......God does not lead us astray, but our emotions do.......and then if He leads you to leave, then you can leave in peace instead of peaces.  :) 

• Thumbs Up 3

Blessings Brother,

The Lord makes no mistakes! There are some Christians who are meant to be single and some meant to be married. Either way, you will be content because the Lord is with you always. Some may think, only if I'm in a Godly relationship and get married I'll be so much happier and be complete in my life not true at all. The Lord completes us, not a person. I learned to love myself first! If the Lord truly wants you to be in a Godly relationship, HE will put this Godly woman in your path. I understand how lowliness can take a toll. Surround yourself with Godly people who are uplifting and genuine. God bless my precious Brother! Know that, you are not alone ever!

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/9/2018 at 2:58 PM, Skyward Believer said:

I am so very sorry you  have been so very hurt.    Sending love and prayers to you.  I tried to message you but see it was not enabled.    Hopefully, you can eventually come back....I enjoyed your fellowship here through your posts.   God bless you!

• Thumbs Up 2

Skyward Believer,

I'm sorry that you are having a difficult time. You are a nice person, and have encouraged many of us on Worthy Ministries. Therefore, the Lord must've been refining you through your past and present difficulties, bringing character through trials. I will pray for your situation. Many of us are single; God still loves us. 

Sleep is totally necessary for me or else I'm a mess. 

I will pray that God blesses you with a wife someday, in His time.  Married or single, it's great to have friends in the Lord.

By the way, even people who are married have their share of difficulties, and marriage is work, so I hear!  Enough said!

-Your Aunt, ContinuingCorletta

• Thumbs Up 2

On 2/9/2018 at 5:58 PM, Skyward Believer said:

Dear brother,

I did see the comments, and I am sorry that you have been hurt.  Of course I tried to reach out to you when I first saw this message, but as others have noted already, you have disabled the messages.  My hope is that somehow this message will reach you.  I cannot delete your account, as I am not a board mod and do not have that ability.  As your friend I must confess that even if I did, I do not think I would be able to bring myself to do that.  I hope that you will return to us someday in the future, but regardless of whether you do or not, just know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers.  You are loved here, and missed by many already.  I know that wherever you go or wherever you are, you will be a blessing to others, as you have been to so many lives in your time with us.  Whether you return or not, I will see you in eternity, and in that I rejoice!

God bless you.

• Loved it! 3

20 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Dear brother,

I did see the comments, and I am sorry that you have been hurt.  Of course I tried to reach out to you when I first saw this message, but as others have noted already, you have disabled the messages.  My hope is that somehow this message will reach you.  I cannot delete your account, as I am not a board mod and do not have that ability.  As your friend I must confess that even if I did, I do not think I would be able to bring myself to do that.  I hope that you will return to us someday in the future, but regardless of whether you do or not, just know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers.  You are loved here, and missed by many already.  I know that wherever you go or wherever you are, you will be a blessing to others, as you have been to so many lives in your time with us.  Whether you return or not, I will see you in eternity, and in that I rejoice!

God bless you.

Hi Sky,

I so much agree with Wingnut, we all like you and want you to stay,remember we can't depend on people as people always dissapoint us but God never will,He is faithful,He knows your heart and loves  you and so do many members here in Worthy,don't leave for the sake of a few people who think they might have all the answers but are wrong. , God only has all the answers and He  likes to see you well and He is with you right now to lift you up ,we serve a mighty God Sky ,look up brother our redemption draws near and the time is short ,you are a wonderful testimony in Worthy  and we need you to shine your light for the unsaved people here, too many people are doom and gloom these days,I love your always encouraging attitude toward other people, please pray about coming back?

1 Peter 1:8 (ESV)

8 Though you have not seen Him, you love Him. Though you do not now see Him, you believe in Him and rejoice with joy that is inexpressible and filled with glory,

• Thumbs Up 2