Need help!Got back into the occult:(

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I got back into the occult because i heard about something called a tulpa.And i want to make one now.

Does anybody on here that was into the occult know what a tulpa is?Also can you pray for me?The reason i want a tulpa is because i am bored with life.

Also i feel i can't relate to other people.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

6 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

I got back into the occult because i heard about something called a tulpa.And i want to make one now.

Does anybody on here that was into the occult know what a tulpa is?Also can you pray for me?The reason i want a tulpa is because i am bored with life.

You do not need help from us you need help from God if you truly want the help. You have posted this in two different places. Everyone on this earth has to make a choice where they want to spend their eternity. In heaven or in hell.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,853
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

What you need to consider is that tulpas and ghosts and so forth do not exist. Anything that actually does happen from occultic practices is merely demonic activity made to seem like these ideas people have to lead them astray further. You cannot make a tulpa because they are fictional. They do not and cannot exist. But you can invite demonic activity into you heart and mind. Is that what you want?

Flee from the occult! Run to Jesus and ask Him to deliver your heart and mind from it FULLY.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

5 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

Zorg, when you realize that God, through His Son, Jesus Christ, loves you ... you will not ever go back... look to Him, and be immersed in His love for you ... life can never be boring when you really know Christ from your heart!  Praying for you! 

Read this, and pray for Holy Spirit to reveal it and etch it on your heart!

Colossians 3:1-17
1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.
2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.
4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
5 Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
6 For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:
7 In the which ye also walked some time, when ye lived in them.
8 But now ye also put off all these; anger, wrath, malice, blasphemy, filthy communication out of your mouth.
9 Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds;
10 And have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him:
11 Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;
13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.
14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.
15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.
16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.
17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

http://biblehub.com/niv/acts/19.htm  Acts 19:17-20.  My situation reminds me of this link. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

http://biblehub.com/niv/acts/19.htm  Acts 19:17-20.  My situation reminds me of this link. 

Good, possibly.  Do not seek 'feelings' nor emotions,  and not even so-called 'gifts' or something from God - seek God Himself, whole-heartedly.

His change He Does in our lives , His circumcision of our hearts, is made by UNseen hands, sometimes long UNfelt,  but is true and real and HE ACCOMPLISHES THIS.  And then, also, HE gives PEACE that passes understanding.

He always does perfectly, and perfectly in line with All of His Word (the Standard, how to test anything, by His Word).

8 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:

In what way, Zorg?

I once had a book on lucid dreaming and after i tossed it into the trash.I felt good days after.For most of my life i have bought some weird things that were connected to the occult.It seems when ever i am bored or sad about life my mind goes back to the occult.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,014
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,271
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

13 hours ago, zorgblar said:

Friend, as other posters have said, flee anything to do with the occult.   I think you know the dangers of it.  Turn to the Lord for forgiveness and help when you are tempted with it.   Decide in your mind and heart to have nothing more to do with it.

Now about being bored with life...there are other things you can do to remedy this.   Do you have some hobbies?  Have you considered doing some volunteer work?  Or even look for some ways to help others....this can be very rewarding, not only because you are helping someone, but it would get your mind off of yourself.

If you are a Christian, do you sense what some of your spiritual gifts might be?   They are usually things that come naturally to you.   Using your spiritual gifts will give you joy or satisfaction as they are used to help others.

About not being able to relate to others, we all have different personalities.   Perhaps you need to find some friends similar to yourself?  For instance, if you are shy or quiet, then perhaps you would relate to a quieter person as a friend.   Just some possible ideas....

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

-

Edited by Ana
  • Thumbs Up 1

If tulpas are fake.Does that mean they are like imaginary friends?:unsure:

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

If tulpas are fake.Does that mean they are like imaginary friends?

They are representative of satan,  deadly, seeking to kill your life, to steal anything , and to destroy whatever you need.

Like leprosy and cancer and flesh eating bacteria all mixed together in your brain.

If you want 'friends' like that,   that's your choice, eh!?