• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, simplejeff said:

They are representative of satan,  deadly, seeking to kill your life, to steal anything , and to destroy whatever you need.

Like leprosy and cancer and flesh eating bacteria all mixed together in your brain.

If you want 'friends' like that,   that's your choice, eh!?

So they ARE real beings?Because i was just in the chat rooms and they said they are just like imaginary friends.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

So they ARE real beings?Because i was just in the chat rooms and they said they are just like imaginary friends.

They are always of satan.

If you want to go to the chat rooms, go.  No need nor reason to continue here.

If you want help , don't ever go again.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Is it bad to watch things with magic in it like aladdin?:unsure: 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

9 hours ago, zorgblar said:

Is it bad to watch things with magic in it like aladdin?:unsure: 

My opinion is that Aladdin is just fantasy and a cartoon/animated movie...so for me, it would not be bad to watch.   However, if you feel the subject of magic would tempt you back to the occult, then perhaps you should avoid it.   

I would definitely avoid the Harry Potter movies.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

The very first occult sermon was preached by the serpent in the Garden of Eden. 

"Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? ......ye shall not surely die, For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

(Genesis 3:1,4,5) 

Satan, the serpent, has here suggested that God is deliberately holding something back from Adam and Eve. Something that would benefit them, but bring competition to God, which He is seeking to avoid. And for 6000 years, the lying serpent has repeated this even from Christian pulpits. Knowledge is power he says. Science has all the answers. Philosophy brings understanding and wisdom. Magic meets the needs. In other words, God is unable to meet the needs of mankind. He cannot be trusted. Because He doesn't want competition, He is being selfish and arbitrary. He is therefore a tyrant not willing to love you unconditionally nor does He desire for you those things that are for your good. 

These mischaracterisations of God abound all around us. Yet despite the depravity, selfishness, violence, and greed that believing these sentiments regarding God has brought to mankind, He still sent His only begotten Son to reveal His true nature, His true character. A nature of unconditional pure unselfish self-sacrificing love. Calvary and the death of Jesus proved for all eternity that the serpent was a liar. And so also is every promise inherent in the occult. Fame...popularity...wealth...happiness...all an illusion presented for one purpose and one purpose only. To bring you down to hell and ruin. The promises of the serpent are like ropes of sand. God is a God of truth...love...and power. His ways are eternal...rewarding...and empowering. You can trust HIm.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, zorgblar said:

I got back into the occult because i heard about something called a tulpa.And i want to make one now.

Does anybody on here that was into the occult know what a tulpa is?Also can you pray for me?The reason i want a tulpa is because i am bored with life.

Also i feel i can't relate to other people.

Zorg, you need lots of prayer.....        A tulpa cam be one of two things.....  neither of which you want anything to do with at all.....      It's another personality or another spiritual being living within you.      Generally you get the "other" personality from being so traumatized that your personality splits into more than one of you....    that isn't a good thing.....    or it can be that you open yourself up to be as Malachi Martin describes as "perfectly possessed".   That always turns ugly at some point and you end being asked to kill people.....

What do you mean that you were in the Occult....    actually you are not in the Occult, the Occult is/was in you.       If you have the desire to go back to that it is probably that it never really left.   So what did you do with the Occult in the past.....    that might shed some light into your plight today.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,088
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:19 PM, zorgblar said:

I got back into the occult because i heard about something called a tulpa.And i want to make one now.

Does anybody on here that was into the occult know what a tulpa is?Also can you pray for me?The reason i want a tulpa is because i am bored with life.

Also i feel i can't relate to other people.

Zorg, you need lots of prayer.....        A tulpa cam be one of two things.....  neither of which you want anything to do with at all.....      It's another personality or another spiritual being living within you.      Generally you get the "other" personality from being so traumatized that your personality splits into more than one of you....    that isn't a good thing.....    or it can be that you open yourself up to be as Malachi Martin describes as "perfectly possessed".   That always turns ugly at some point and you end being asked to kill people.....

What do you mean that you were in the Occult....    actually you are not in the Occult, the Occult is/was in you.       If you have the desire to go back to that it is probably that it never really left.   So what did you do with the Occult in the past.....    that might shed some light into your plight today.

I do hope that you are not just bringing that kind of knowledge to the board and expecting to spread it here...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  129
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

12 hours ago, simplejeff said:

They are representative of satan,  deadly, seeking to kill your life, to steal anything , and to destroy whatever you need.

Like leprosy and cancer and flesh eating bacteria all mixed together in your brain.

If you want 'friends' like that,   that's your choice, eh!?

1 Peter 4:7

7But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer.

1 Peter 5:8

8Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

Its a daily battle, sometimes it's a good idea to step back and look at everything with a clear head, and make a choice for yourself...

pray for the Holy Spirit