Sign in to follow this  
Wayne222

My own pizza !

1 hour ago, Woman_At_The_Well said:

I love Pizza. I too grew up in the Bronx. Wow who knew lol.

You did ? That's super ! I love bronx people. I grew up in the Kingsbridge area. Went to DeWitt Clinton HS. I still talk to people from my elementary school days. I loved going to Van Cortland park. The Bronx was a good place. Lol.

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

You did ? That's super ! I love bronx people. I grew up in the Kingsbridge area. Went to DeWitt Clinton HS. I still talk to people from my elementary school days. I loved going to Van Cortland park. The Bronx was a good place. Lol.

OMGravy no way! I know people who went to Clinton LOL. The school is very dangerous now.

Just now, Woman_At_The_Well said:

OMGravy no way! I know people who went to Clinton LOL. The school is very dangerous now.

Yes things change sister. When I went there it could be bad too. But mostly it was good. I wish I could go there back im time to see the Bronx back then. I hope your doimg well. Praying for you.

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes things change sister. When I went there it could be bad too. But mostly it was good. I wish I could go there back im time to see the Bronx back then. I hope your doimg well. Praying for you.

Small world! I am well. Thank you for asking and thank you so much for your prayers! GBU Brother!

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357

I certainly hope no one here subscribes to the heresy of anchovies on pizza.  

Sign in to follow this