Wayne222

My own pizza !

1 hour ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yeah it's a thin crust and delicious.

Spending all my life working and living in and around cities, I retired to the boondocks myself. I have a few acres, chickens, a stocked pond and a big garden every year. What a life now!

Looking up to the clear sky at night, I'm still trying to figure out what those thousands of little shining things are? Evidently the city has an ordinance that doesn't allow them? 

I have a cascading creek on my property and all kind of critters including deer. Very peaceful.

Yeah, I have the standard critters around here in NW Tennessee. Armadillo's have now firmly entrenched themselves here and are a pain. Looking at the map, looks like those 'fire ants' are next.

I'm NOT :off-topic:as anything I've mentioned can and is used as pizza toppings for some of these Tennessee hillbillies around here :laugh:

6 hours ago, Davida said:

Great story Wayne, I hope Tommy was fine and no one was injured? Shame that happened though. I was going to make eggs & bacon this morning but now I'm thinkin' about NY style pizza...:57_57:  aaaahh!

Hi Davida yea Tommy ended up for a couple of weeks in the hospital bed where he made life chaotic for the nurses. Lol. Tommy was a joker for sure. He actual was blown over the counter after the oven blew. My grandmother ran down there she lived one block away from the pizzeria and found him laying on the ground in front of the restaurant. But he was ok after a few weeks. Those were the days Davida. Wish you had some good pizza from the Bronx!

• Loved it! 1

1 hour ago, Woman_At_The_Well said:

I love Pizza. I too grew up in the Bronx. Wow who knew lol.

You did ? That's super ! I love bronx people. I grew up in the Kingsbridge area. Went to DeWitt Clinton HS. I still talk to people from my elementary school days. I loved going to Van Cortland park. The Bronx was a good place. Lol.

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

You did ? That's super ! I love bronx people. I grew up in the Kingsbridge area. Went to DeWitt Clinton HS. I still talk to people from my elementary school days. I loved going to Van Cortland park. The Bronx was a good place. Lol.

OMGravy no way! I know people who went to Clinton LOL. The school is very dangerous now.

Just now, Woman_At_The_Well said:

OMGravy no way! I know people who went to Clinton LOL. The school is very dangerous now.

Yes things change sister. When I went there it could be bad too. But mostly it was good. I wish I could go there back im time to see the Bronx back then. I hope your doimg well. Praying for you.

1 minute ago, Wayne222 said:

Yes things change sister. When I went there it could be bad too. But mostly it was good. I wish I could go there back im time to see the Bronx back then. I hope your doimg well. Praying for you.

Small world! I am well. Thank you for asking and thank you so much for your prayers! GBU Brother!

• Thumbs Up 1

I certainly hope no one here subscribes to the heresy of anchovies on pizza.