HAZARD

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Psalm 2:1-12, Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
    2, The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
    3, Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
    4, He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
    5, Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
    6, Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
    7, I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
    8, Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
    9, Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
    10, Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
    11, Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    12, Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Psalm 24:7-10,  Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
    8, Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle.
    9, Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in.
    10, Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah.

Revelation 19 says it will be a blood bath. The truth of what is happening in the world today is more exciting, intriguing and fascinating than any sci-fi movie that has been produced. It is so far out that it is indeed unbelievable by western programmed minds, thus, the governments of this world have been able to carry on in plain sight their evil wicked agendas.

THE KING IS COMING!!! ARE WE AWAKE ARE READY?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  0

Excellent !!!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0

No, we are not ready, but by God's grace, when the trouble comes, the Holy Spirit will guide true believers.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

35 minutes ago, Billiards Ball said:

No, we are not ready, but by God's grace, when the trouble comes, the Holy Spirit will guide true believers.

If you're not ready, get ready today.

As Jesus always said/says:  turn to YHVH ABBA (His Father, God) for His Kingdom is at hand.

Anyone who waits to get ready might be like the 5 virgins who did not have oil when it was needed.

No reason to wait to get ready , is there ?   (life and death may be at stake! )

This is repeated often by Jesus in the NT.