• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

It is so sad when we see people lost, lost in their sins, lost in their flesh, lost in darkness, lost in deceit.

Those people need to see the light, these people have to wake up, these people have to surrender to the only true Lord and Savior, the Son of God: Jesus Christ.

Why is it so hard for some people to grasp something so simple as salvation?

Satan works hard against repentance, against true repentance... He will do everything to hold you in your sins, in darkness.

It is so hard, so hard to surrender to the Truth. Especially nowadays, when we have so many technology, so many things to fill our eyes, so much entertainment, so much deception, so many traps.

The world is deceiving, it tries to elude us, it tries to say: "Hey, stay here... Love me, and stay here! Have fun in your evil pleasures. There is nothing better than this"

Why is it so hard for people to stay walking with the Lord, and carry their cross to the end?!

Satan works hard against repentance... He tries to tell us that we do not have to stay with the Lord.

He tries to give us the impression that if we remain in Him, if we strive to please Him, if we strive to walk according to His Spirit and deny ourselves, deny our flesh... That we are falling from grace and working to be saved.

Satan makes that seems that we are working to be saved... That we are not trusting in the Lord for our salvation.

"So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say,
We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do." - Luke 17:10

I repeat: Satan does not play. And he will carry many, many people to hell with him.

Why?! Because people simply does not surrender to the Lord. People does not hear His words, they do not take Him seriously.

Many people are deceived by Satan that they do not have to change their lives, that they should not do what the Lord taught us to.

And I can say without any doubt: That is a deception. And it is leading many, many people to hell.

People who do not surrender to the Lord, do not deny themselves and say: "Lord, Lord... I am yours, take my life in your hands. I want to please you and to follow you, I want to be your sheep, I want to have life".

And how hard Satan works against repentance, against full, and I repeat full submission to the Lord and His words.

Who would ever argue against Him? Who would fight against His words?

Satan works very hard against Him... He does not want to see people denying themselves, their pleasures, their desires, their flesh, this evil world and its habits.

He wants to take every of us to hell with him... He tries to deceive us by saying: "This is just your flesh... It is normal, the Lord understands"

The truth is that, many will say to Him in that Day... Many will seek to enter and they will not be able.

And many surely will not understand why because they were deceived, they did not hear the Lord nor obeyed His Gospel.

It is because they did not hear the Lord, they did not obeyed Him, they preferred to listen to Satan and their flesh.

"Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven." - Matthew 18:4

In the name of the Lord Jesus, I tell you: "Surrender, surrender to Me before it is too late".

Or do you think the Lord will punish anyone who lived as He desired and loved Him: To seek to depart from sin, deny their flesh, deny themselves, carry their cross, hate their lives to full obedience of Christ.

I know Satan makes many people to think that... He tells you that: "It is by grace... No need to repent, no need to please Him... No need to surrender".

Do not be deceived, no one can love the Lord Jesus Christ, no one can love God and do what is pleasant in His sight without His grace, His saving mercy and grace.

It is by His grace alone, and through faith alone that we seek to please Him, and stay with Him... That we seek to deny ourselves daily, and say NO to all that is unholy, and to live according to His Spirit.

We may fail sometimes, but when we fail we suffer, we cry, we repent and pray and seek to do what is right next time, because we love Him. Please, start loving Him today.

"But if anyone loves God, this one is known by Him." - 1 Corinthians 8:3

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus,
who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." - Romans 8:1

I know where I was about 1 year ago, and from where the Lord took me from... I tell you my testimony here, because I have experienced the grace of God, the true grace of God... I have experienced His love. I can tell you: There is nothing better in this world than to walk in His light. Do not be deceived.

I have faced many obstacles, many traps of Satan who tried to stop me and go back... Satan really tries very hard against true repentance.

I had the same difficulties anyone find in the flesh: Vices, addictions, bad habits, evil desires, idolatry, the love for earthly things.

And I can tell you that by the grace of God alone, through faith alone... By seeking, praying, and watching and applying His instructions I have been winning against all those things. Through faith in Him. To Him be the glory.

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

Satan always come with excuses: "It is all OK, by His grace you are OK... No need to repent, no need to flee from evil, it is just how you are"

Satan is a liar, a big deceiver... And he is deceiving many... In the name of the Lord Jesus: "Do not play with your salvation. Deny yourselves and take your cross".

"For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake will find it." - Matthew 16:25

Who is the only who would fight against a holy life? Who is the only who would fight against true repentance?!

Only Satan would fight against those things... And I see there are many people who resist the Holy Spirit, who resist full submission of their lives to the Lord.

And this will surely, lead many, many to destruction. Do not hear Satan... Hear the Lord, obey Him by faith, and have life.

"Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.
Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’
And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’" - Matthew 7:21-23

I do not know how many will believe in what I am writing... But I just hope you do not cry and suffer everlasting torment for not believing and receiving the truth.

"There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when you see Abraham and Isaac and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and yourselves thrust out." - Luke 13:28

In the name of the Lord Jesus: "Surrender, surrender to Me before it is too late". It is time to surrender, says the Lord.

"for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." - Romans 14:17

Glory to God! Amen.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

23 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" - Luke 11:13

Yes, by grace the Father accomplishes (in ekklesia) what is impossible for man to do:

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

because the weapons we use to wage war are not worldly. On the contrary, they have God’s power for demolishing strongholds. We demolish arguments and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God;

we take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.

And when you have become completely obedient, then we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience.

• Praise God! 2

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

We actively come to Him to do His will and even that is a work of grace.

That is what I talking about... People resist, they seem to flee the Lord... This worries me.

"From that time many of His disciples went back and walked with Him no more." - John 6:66

"For many are called, but few are chosen." - Matthew 22:14

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Yes, by grace the Father accomplishes (in ekklesia) what is impossible for man to do:

2 Corinthians 10:4-6 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

because the weapons we use to wage war are not worldly. On the contrary, they have God’s power for demolishing strongholds. We demolish arguments and every arrogance that raises itself up against the knowledge of God;

we take every thought captive and make it obey the Messiah.

And when you have become completely obedient, then we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience.

And when you have become completely obedient, then we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience

That is exactly what pual was telling that church.   He had corrected it for their own good,  when they learned Obediance then they would be ready

to correct , rebuke punish those others who would be in disobedience and then so on and so on the pattern goes  .  As the church is maturing by grace

by feeding , by correction .  Then new men fully trained would also step up and start the process.

Sadly today so many were never even taught the whole truth , the pattern of correction,  heck its so bad that wont correct , then it got worse

to as when one corrects they in error .   Now we nigh the end of it al.    When inquity as bad as it has been, will and is viraling out of control to the full

at a rapid pace I have never seen before  .   Jeff its went from wicked to upmost viral wicked in just the last five or ten years.

They got churches dancing in demon suits  , saying God is love,  and I notice one thing .   Even in this wicked church

it has this saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Be devout as a ................CATHOLIC.     Have you noticed that jeff,  from leaders in emergent

to rick warren,  to Kenneth Copeland,   todd white   ,   Benny hinn,   the seven hundred club

and scores of others ,    THEY leading a charge to bring all back to ROME .   I KID NOT ,   I never seen anything like this .

Rome even holds sway over interfaith and the other religons .    I never seen such a move like this , to get it seems even secular

it is truly as though ROME DESIRES and WILL SIT ATOP the most wicked one world religion .   

• Praise God! 1

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

it has this saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Be devout as a ................CATHOLIC.

That is the problem... We see dedicated Catholics, dedicated atheists, dedicated muslims, dedicated dancer, dedicated athlete, dedicated <evil> addict... but when it comes to become a dedicated Jesus follower and disciple... They all start to make excuses.

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ, people! Before it is too late.

"And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things.
Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown." - 1 Corinthians 9:25

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

2 hours ago, Yowm said:

Romans 12:1 KJV
[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

This is a military term, of reporting to duty, not ‘surrendering’ as a captive. We actively come to Him to do His will and even that is a work of grace.

Do not be deceived, no one can love the Lord Jesus Christ, no one can love God and do what is pleasant in His sight without His grace, His saving mercy and grace.

It is by His grace alone, and through faith alone that we seek to please Him, and stay with Him... That we seek to deny ourselves daily, and say NO to all that is unholy, and to live according to His Spirit.

Yowm see what he said.    the posts are truth and you even know this .    The notion of correction or doing now seems to be all wrong in the eyes of so many.

as though this is somehow being under the law .   I cant even count the number of times I read DO these things, TEACH these things,

written by the apostles themselves.   And we bothknow they were not preaching a works saves gospel .    Jesus came teaching DO THESE THINGS

and he was not preaching a works saves gospel , he makes that very clear .   Telling people to do ,  or correcting , warning

is not erroneous , its simply called stirring up one another , and provoking one another unto good works.

Yowm  we have a monster delusion that was creeping in and now the crack got wider .  they signed that charter with interfaith

THEY will bring the four points into the churches now and this will speed up fast this year .  they DOING this.    and the churches were prepared

for this to recieeve it years back under rick warren purpose driven life that focused on good works with and for the poor , yet no true evangelizing

that and this version of GOD is love so many have been preaching ,   it was the path that leads to this OPEN DOOR of a monster delusion.

Yowm its everywhere and they will speedily accept this charter .   as they see God as love and thus will have no problem believing in a god that desires world peace and unity.

the churches were groomed for this all along .    by grace the true lambs never desired this false love they preach but held and hold to the true LOVE of GOD

but many will and are going right into this delusion.  ITS so deceptive because my friend its loaded with good works , like feeding the poor donating to them

building houses for them etc.  But its all a sham, the real goal was and is to get people of all faiths , all religions , secular as well

to start seeing eye to eye more .  IT worked and its working , but only on those who rejected the love of truth and desired pleasure in unrighteousness.

We got to get our misunderstandings ironed out and keep working to point only to Christ .  this delusion will go viral and we will see even miracles increase

and people will just keep thinking its God working miracles among on these unity ones , thus he must be with them.  BUT NO

its a trial a test as our LORD even said in deut chapter thirteen

EVEN if the vision or thing come to pass,  that the false one spoke ,  saying let us go after other gods...............ITS ALLOWED

to test the true ones.  TO see whether we LOVE the LORD OUR GOD with all the heart and will refuse this all the way. 

• Praise God! 1

12 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

That is the problem... We see dedicated Catholics, dedicated atheists, dedicated muslims, dedicated dancer, dedicated athlete, dedicated <evil> addict... but when it comes to become a dedicated Jesus follower and disciple... They all start to make excuses.

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ, people! Before it is too late.

"And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things.
Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown." - 1 Corinthians 9:25

So now the question is..............WHO do we really think is holding sway over both the world and religoins

IF the message and reminder keeps POINTING TO ROM E.      ITS ROME my friends SHE desires ALL NOW . 

• Praise God! 1

I remember a long while back I thought and was right by grace, that new age was infecting everything .

I seen it creeping into churches and taking captive many.   I remember hearing a man who once said Rome holds the power over the world.

and I was thinking surely not all the world.    And I was talking to him about new age.   

How its gaining the ground.    I heard the same thing from another lady that it is rome that holds the power .   and I was telling her

its new age that is gaining the ground .   I told her look at the messages in the emergent church , other churches ,  heck rick warren.

So I began tracking it .    And I saw something that I actually gasped when I saw it .

I seen it in the emergent , in joel , in rick warren , in others.     While I had been correct that new age was influencing the masses

I had no idea who was behind the new age.   Till I did my own digging and as I told you all I actually gasped.

For you see the emergent church was saying a phrase , the same phrase I saw n the others, ONE COMMON theme.     WE CATHOLICS

AND THEN I KNEW OH DEAR ITS ROME she DOES HOLD THE POWER AND SWAY OVER THE WORLD,   THE WORLD man.  THE WORLD

• Praise God! 1

8 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Oh, and here I thought you were making a response to my post lol.

I am sure you already agree with this .    What I found yesterday yowm,  man its speeding up.

Praise the LORD peoples.    Onward n the LORD.    No fear of what is coming ,  this was all foretold long ago and written down in the bible.

• Praise God! 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It is so sad when we see people lost, lost in their sins, lost in their flesh, lost in darkness, lost in deceit.

Without love everyone is lost, by these verses.

Matthew chapter 25 verses 31-46
When the Son of Man comes" in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory. All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. he will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left. Then the King will say to those on his right, Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me. then the righteous will answer him, Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and got visit you? The King will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me. Then he will say to those on his left, Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.They also will answer, Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you? He will reply, I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me. Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.