• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

1 minute ago, john1 said:

Without love everyone is lost, by these verses.

If anyone love God, then he/she will automatically love people... It is by His love in us that we love. We cannot love the world or lies, love rejoices in the truth. God's word is truth.

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15

Surrender, people, surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ... Obey the Gospel!

"Has the Lord as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices,
As in obeying the voice of the Lord?
Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,
And to heed than the fat of rams." - 1 Samuel 15:22

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice,

Matthew chapter 9 verse 13

But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

So showing mercy is better than Jesus as a sacrifice.

Hosea chapter 6 verse 6

For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

James chapter 2 verse 13

because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

So even if you don't believe in Jesus, but do show mercy and help people, I think you'll be forgiven.

Romans chapter 2 verse 13

For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Galatians chapter 5 verse 14

The entire law is summed up in a single command love your neighbor as yourself.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

2 minutes ago, john1 said:

because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

So even if you don't believe in Jesus, but do show mercy and help people, I think you'll be forgiven.

If anyone heard the Gospel, and did not believe and repent of his/her wicked ways... Then how is that showing mercy?!

Scriptures are clear, that anyone who do not believe will be condemned.

"He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned." - Mark 16:16

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

If anyone heard the Gospel, and did not believe and repent of his/her wicked ways

Matthew chapter 7 verse 2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

If you judge by the law, you will be judged by the law.

Romans chapter 4

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, john1 said:

Matthew chapter 9 verse 13

But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

So showing mercy is better than Jesus as a sacrifice.

Hosea chapter 6 verse 6

For I desire mercy, not sacrifice, and acknowledgment of God rather than burnt offerings.

James chapter 2 verse 13

Romans chapter 2 verse 13

For it is not those who hear the law who are righteous in God's sight, but it is those who obey the law who will be declared righteous.

Galatians chapter 5 verse 14

The entire law is summed up in a single command love your neighbor as yourself.

It is so obvious you know not LOVE at all.   Talk about a works salvation .   you and francis man yall see things so similar.

Do you think pope francis is a man of God or not .   

I wonder what is coming next from you.   maybe something like if we all just come together for world peace and love one another we will all be saved

even other religons who know not Christ .   You got love all messed up .    You ready for the all inclusive love gospel for world peace and you may or may not even know that .

• Thumbs Up 2

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, john1 said:

Matthew chapter 7 verse 2

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Romans chapter 4

13 It was not through the law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith. 14 For if those who depend on the law are heirs, faith means nothing and the promise is worthless, 15 because the law brings wrath. And where there is no law there is no transgression.

Your version and mindset is so far off.     You sound nothing like Christ or the apostels .  you so contrary to their overall rightly divided truth.

My goodness I fear heavy for you.    You heart and mind are ready for this one world religion , whether or not you see this or not .  

I cant help you.   

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:20 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

If anyone heard the Gospel, and did not believe and repent of his/her wicked ways... Then how is that showing mercy?!

Scriptures are clear, that anyone who do not believe will be condemned.

"He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned." - Mark 16:16

Believe It or not my friend of many letters,.    this false mindset JOHN has ,  its in many many places now .

they under a spell .  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

On 2/12/2018 at 7:29 PM, john1 said:

What does Jesus say is the penalty for sin ?  For thieves ? For adulterers? For ho****xual perverts ?

If they do not repent ?

If they do repent,  what then ? (after the above question(s) answered).

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

On 2/12/2018 at 12:13 PM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

That is the problem... We see dedicated Catholics, dedicated atheists, dedicated muslims, dedicated dancer, dedicated athlete, dedicated <evil> addict... but when it comes to become a dedicated Jesus follower and disciple... They all start to make excuses.

Surrender to the Lord Jesus Christ, people! Before it is too late.

"And everyone who competes for the prize is temperate in all things.
Now they do it to obtain a perishable crown, but we for an imperishable crown." - 1 Corinthians 9:25

You don't know the hearts of 'they', do you?  I find it's better to work on yourself and then start to work outward; family, friends, coworkers.  Ranting about the body of Christianity is a fruitless endeavor. And no one listens anyway.

14 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

You don't know the hearts of 'they', do you?  I find it's better to work on yourself and then start to work outward; family, friends, coworkers.  Ranting about the body of Christianity is a fruitless endeavor. And no one listens anyway.

You know them by their fruits.    This world and so many churches are truly ready for this all inclusive love gospel .

Dedicated muslim.   seriously morning glory...............do you think they are saved.   

This charter they signed in Washington so many will embrace it .    and ones like me ,  we will just be seen as monsters for warning out against this interfaith crap dung pile.

So be it.   I GOT CHRIST so nothing this world does to me or will do to me, gonna take my joy .  even at the death of this body...................No fear .

• Praise God! 1