I give up

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I am not focusing on the paranormal(the bad things like astral projection) as much now by looking at things in the bible that are about the good side of the paranormal(angels heaven and God).But i am still tempted!:(   

3 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

I am not focusing on the paranormal(the bad things like astral projection) as much now by looking at things in the bible that are about the good side of the paranormal(angels heaven and God).But i am still tempted!:(   

What's good for the man Paul talks about having obes might not work for me.

Just now, Abby-Joy said:
Zorg, can you explain what you're saying here? 

13 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

What's good for the man Paul talks about having obes might not work for me.

In the bible a man was out of body.Paul talks about it somewhere in the bible.I am just saying if God wanted it to happen to him.Doesn't mean he wants it to happen to me.Spontaneously or through prayer.  

12 minutes ago, Abby-Joy said:
That is correct... not everyone will have the same experiences as Paul .... all of us have a unique walk and relationship with God.  He knows what we need and what is best for us.  

So if i want something cool in the area of the paranormal.Just look to the bible right?:)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

17 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

So if i want something cool in the area of the paranormal.Just look to the bible right?:)

Zorg, I think you are undergoing a LOT of temptations. The Enemy doesn't let go easily, and once you have a paranormal involvement, it's a pretty much constant fight. But you HAVE to fight. Your title is, I give up. If you actually do that, the Enemy wins and that is very, very bad. :( I have been praying hard for you; you are on my heart!! :)

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, zorgblar said:

This is what i meant when i said i give up.I am trying to give up the bad part of the paranormal.And embrace the good. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  125
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

29 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

This is what i meant when i said i give up.I am trying to give up the bad part of the paranormal.And embrace the good. 

OK, that is great news! You are the main focus of my prayer right now, so you are not alone! :)

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

35 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

It might help if you loose the word the world uses ("Paranormal") and use something more descriptive of the miracles of God...like, supernatural. In which case, be careful what you wish for.

Science will tell you that we are whirling through space within a precise set of natural laws that give the appearance that we are standing still, a mere speck in the greater unknown parts of the universe. In reality, none of it is actually real, but all of this is rather a manifestation, and a mere "created" "image" that exists within the mind of God. Did you know that the word "real" is not used even once in the KJV bible? But do be careful, in this realm of "let there be light" magic, the characters do bleed and suffer and cry real-to-life tears. As for the supernatural - nothing beats the truth!

I myself, rare as it my be, after a series of downward spiraling events and coming to the end of myself, I called out to God in what I considered to be a last resort - and He answer! I was immediately taken up in the spirit above the earth and shown visions of all that I had asked of Him, and my place in His great master plan for all the ages, all more real than anything I have ever experience in this world. Then as quickly as I had been taken up, I was returned, burning up with a cold sweat and in awe, but with a sense of peace the likes of which I had never known. Life was already upside down, but then within a matter of days everything changed, my job, my relationship - and more importantly, me. He then lead me on a path of change that began with a temporary stay with my brother and his family, and in the room where I stayed was a bible. I was drawn to it, and began reading it and could not put it down, except to eat and sleep, and I read it through from cover to cover like a novel. To my further surprise, that book was without a doubt authored by the same Author as my experience - its words confirmed my experience, and my experience confirmed it: It is the word of God, and that is my witness!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,015
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,281
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

6 hours ago, zorgblar said:

Friend, don't you think your emphasis should be on the Lord and seeking to walk with Him in your daily life?   It seems like you are making the paranormal a god.    Place your thoughts on the Lord, pray and read the Bible devotionally....then if the Lord wants to give you a supernatural experience, He will.   But please don't make the experiences your focus.  God bless and lead you.