ejected

Am I your enemy because i tell you the truth?

My only goal is to see the ekklesia set free and come into the fullness of Christ. I truly believe that if we fail to line up with the word, we'll remain impotent and stagnant spiritually and physically. 

I am not bashing my brothers and sisters. I am bashing false doctrine and sacred cows by holding up the candle light of truth. There is not one thing i have said that i haven't backed with God's word.

There is not one thing most of you have said that you can back with God's word. Doesn't that mean anything at all?

So what's going on? Why the stark rebellion against God's word. 

I'll tell you. I'm scared for the body of Christ and its tenatous grip on and empty defence of apostate beliefs, mainly this unshakable clinging to the modern, unbiblical cleric paradigm and the enforced tithing system that cannot be validated by either old or new testaments. 

Bondage and submission to the traditions of men. I believe that many of the sleeping giant of christendom are awakening and shaking off all the foolishness and trimming their lamps and filling them with oil.

50 percent of the 'church'?  Waking up? You tell me. Ten virgins. 5 ready, 5 not ready. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, ejected said:

Am I your enemy because i tell you the truth?

No, but maybe you need to start telling the truth in the first place.

• This is Worthy 1

Your "Truth" is not always (nor usually) the Gospel Truth. That's why you irritate and are resisted.

A lot can be learned in buildings called 'churches'. Inspite of a few deceptions.

However, these  are not churches according to the NT pattern. Every christian i know always agree that we should stick with the word of God. So when i bring up scriptures that paint a beautiful picture of the assembly of the redeemed, these same christians tell me to take a long walk on a short dock.

These buildings, falsely called 'churches', would serve the saints better by calling them what they really are, 'Halls of monologue oratory'. One person speaking. This was popular in ancient Greece. They held public meetings in forums. One would speak while all sit silent lisrening, and yes,  much can be gleaned but quit calling it the assembly of functioning believers when they are not functioning. Again, again, and once again, see: 1Cor. 12 and 14, Ephesians 4, and Romans 12. I love these precious chapters. Would to God all the saints would and could study them and fall in love with them.

This grecian form of meeting was adopted gradually by the ekklesia. The believers gave up their 'free speech', contrary to the command ' cast not your confidence (free speech) away which has a great recompence of reward.' Hebrews 10:35

Im actuall fired up. I believe many more believers are going to start smelling the Folgers on this. It took me a mere 27 years to figure this out. Smile. Hope springs eternal. i know ive been a bit negative about the ekklesia waking  up to His desire for a functioning body, and i apologize. I'm excited. Please dont take as long as me to see His complete desire and design for His own. Im just a slow bloomer. Be free. Be blessed. 

3 hours ago, Rick_Parker said:

Your "Truth" is not always (nor usually) the Gospel Truth. That's why you irritate and are resisted.

Please read the scriptures i submitted. Thats all im asking.

1 minute ago, ejected said:

Please read the scriptures i submitted. Thats all im asking.

You posted the truth from Scripture.   In line with YHVH, in Jesus, as the Word Says.

Those who were taught by someone else get irritated and don't understand.

15 hours ago, ejected said:

My only goal is to see the ekklesia set free and come into the fullness of Christ. I truly believe that if we fail to line up with the word, we'll remain impotent and stagnant spiritually and physically. 

I am not bashing my brothers and sisters. I am bashing false doctrine and sacred cows by holding up the candle light of truth. There is not one thing i have said that i haven't backed with God's word.

There is not one thing most of you have said that you can back with God's word. Doesn't that mean anything at all?

So what's going on? Why the stark rebellion against God's word. 

I'll tell you. I'm scared for the body of Christ and its tenatous grip on and empty defence of apostate beliefs, mainly this unshakable clinging to the modern, unbiblical cleric paradigm and the enforced tithing system that cannot be validated by either old or new testaments. 

Bondage and submission to the traditions of men. I believe that many of the sleeping giant of christendom are awakening and shaking off all the foolishness and trimming their lamps and filling them with oil.

50 percent of the 'church'?  Waking up? You tell me. Ten virgins. 5 ready, 5 not ready. 

The so called 'rebellion' from me is due to the fact that you are an attacker of the faith, you are just a mortal, and your OPINIONS are not what we, as believers, need.  All of y9ur posts are attacks on Christianity and I suspect it is deliberate and orchestrated.  I don't believe your stated motives are true.

• Loved it! 1

21 minutes ago, ejected said:

These buildings, falsely called 'churches', would serve the saints better by calling them what they really are, 'Halls of monologue oratory'. One person speaking. This was popular in ancient Greece. They held public meetings in forums. One would speak while all sit silent lisrening

AMEN.......... the churches follow exactly the pattern of the WORLD in both the way they see authority as well as how they function...... and not the pattern of discipleship that Jesus set, and that the apostles laid out in the epistles.

11 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

AMEN.......... the churches follow exactly the pattern of the WORLD in both the way they see authority as well as how they function...... and not the pattern of discipleship that Jesus set, and that the apostles laid out in the epistles.

Can you explain how you see that pattern?  What does it mean to you?

16 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

he so called 'rebellion' from me is due to the fact that you are an attacker of the faith, you are just a mortal, and your OPINIONS are not what we, as believers, need.  All of y9ur posts are attacks on Christianity and I suspect it is deliberate and orchestrated.  I don't believe your stated motives are true.

Amen!