• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, ScottA said:

Right or wrong, that would be one interpretation. But I read and take "all" to mean "all."

Pard that began the day of Pentecost and peter makes that known.

These people looking for some big END TIME enlightenment are setting themselves up for a false move of another spirit .

We were never told they would be a great END TIME GATHERING by the early church,  only an END TIME FALLING AWAY and DELUSOIN .

Scott,  remember this at least .  THIS INTERFATIH MOVE IS NOT FROM GOD  its FROM SATAN and men will use this joining and unity under a guise

that this IS THE HOLY SPIRIT pouring out on all flesh.  DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LIE .  interfaith all inclusive for world peace , it   IS the delusion that leads all to the beast who go under it .

2 minutes ago, OldSchool2 said:

Not surprisingly, you're confusing your Bible with Jesus.

Again.

In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.  See John 1:1.  No confusion on my part.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

THEY were not technically in that word at all.  they used it only TO JUSTIFY themselves as RIGHTEOUS before men and GOD.   thus they knew nothing at all.

Being technical is a good thing IF IT USED CORRECTLY as in CORRECTION and instruction in righteous living .  but never as a means of self justification or earning squat.

I quoted Christ's condemnation of the lawyers as an example of the error in considering the scriptures in word alone and not in spirit. It was a valid point for Him and also for me and the point we are discussing here: The words alone are not enough, and those who take up with the lawyers will receive the same condemnation.

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, Butero said:

In the Beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.  See John 1:1.  No confusion on my part.  

YOU JUST KEEP REMEMBERING what the TRUE APOSTELS said about THEM HOLY SCRIPS.   both peter and paul STOOD FIRM ON IT

FOR IT came by the SPIRIT , the very spirit of the one who was made flesh on whom the WHOLE FOUNDATION is BUILT .  STAND FIRM BUTERO.

STAND FIRM and CONTEND FOR THE TRUE FAITH.  many will attack the bible or lessen it .   WE HEEED NOT A SINGLE WORD THEY SAY .  MEN of GOD SPOKE THOSE WORDS
that came FROM THE SPIRIT .   ONWARD BUTERO , through the trenches we shall go , onward in the LORD brother , onward in the LORD . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,701
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

The entire argument about kjv only centers on nothing. Literally. In order to prove it is the one and only youd have to have to original greek. We do not. Without it we can take any greek text and hold it to any English translation including the kjv and find discrepencies. In fact especially the kjv as it was translated largely from the latin vulgate, and not the greek.

There is nowhere in the bible that ssys kjv only. All it says is God will preserve His word. There are many translations that are indeed garbage, but not all, and any time you hammer down on any one single translation as being the one true one, not only are you forming your opinion off of opinions and traditions, but your also being extremely legalistic and ignoring what the book actually says.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Pard that began the day of Pentecost and peter makes that known.

These people looking for some big END TIME enlightenment are setting themselves up for a false move of another spirit .

We were never told they would be a great END TIME GATHERING by the early church,  only an END TIME FALLING AWAY and DELUSOIN .

Scott,  remember this at least .  THIS INTERFATIH MOVE IS NOT FROM GOD  its FROM SATAN and men will use this joining and unity under a guise

that this IS THE HOLY SPIRIT pouring out on all flesh.  DO NOT BELIEVE THAT LIE .  interfaith all inclusive for world peace , it   IS the delusion that leads all to the beast who go under it .

I would never want to give the interfaith movement anything, but nevertheless, there is a truth regarding the outpouring of God's spirit during these times that we should understand clearly, and I have told it truthfully.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  701
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Content Per Day:  1.35
  • Birthday:  02/18/1955

5 minutes ago, Butero said:

Protesting too much, methinks.

See Hamlet Act III, Scene II .

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

3 minutes ago, ScottA said:

I would never want to give the interfaith movement anything, but nevertheless, there is a truth regarding the outpouring of God's spirit during these times that we should understand clearly, and I have told it truthfully.

Upon whom is it written in TORAH that YHVH sends the rain ,  and of course the sun shine ?

(this may of may not lead to anything pertinent here)

I looked up flesh in blueletterbible, for another example:

"The KJV translates Strong's G4561 in the following manner: flesh (147x), carnal (2x), carnally minded (with G5427) (1x), fleshly (1x).
Outline of Biblical Usage [?]
  1. flesh (the soft substance of the living body, which covers the bones and is permeated with blood) of both man and beasts

2. the body

1. the body of a man

2. used of natural or physical origin, generation or relationship

1. born of natural generation

3. the sensuous nature of man, "the animal nature"

1. without any suggestion of depravity

2. the animal nature with cravings which incite to sin

3. the physical nature of man as subject to suffering

3. a living creature (because possessed of a body of flesh) whether man or beast

4. the flesh, denotes mere human nature, the earthly nature of man apart from divine influence, and therefore prone to sin and opposed to God"

4 minutes ago, ScottA said:

That is good enough for me for now .  SO long as you see that interfaith as false .   Yes I do agree that their is still an outpouring of the Holy ghost being done .

and these will serve JESUS ONLY and not interfaith .   SO long as you see that I wont worry about you. THANKS FOR MAKING THAT CLEAR .

cause their is another move going on and it claims to be OF the HOLY GHOST and it aint .   interfaith or unity with rome IS NOT the HOLY GHOST , its  another spirit

at work playing AS the holy ghost .  

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, OldSchool2 said:

Protesting too much, methinks.

See Hamlet Act III, Scene II .

And what is a protest , ITS STRIFE , and church we aint been known for our love .   KENNY A FALSE PROPHET TRIED THAT NUMBER ,

well its working on many now . BUT NOT ME .    if rome called luther the wild boar

I can only imagine what it will call ones like me that protest that satanic upmost wicked devil interfaith and unity for world peace .   Cause no matter

what the world or chuches thinks of me ,  I AM GOING TO WARN OUT AGAISNT THAT INTERFAITH SATANIC LIE

till either I am dead and lie stinking in the soil,  or the LORD returns to destroys the works of that evil.     Have nothing to do with that unity move or interfaith OLD SCHOOL

FLEE IT fast and never look back.