• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

10 minutes ago, ScottA said:

One thing at a time...

I have made bold your first error (above) - which is nothing more than your opinion, and here is the proof:

Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth.

When you have accepted this, perhaps we can move on to your other concerns.

One thing at a time is good.  This is correct ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.  I don't know how anyone could fault it.

What is next ?  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Don't take this the wrong way but I hear many so called wonderful testimonies , but then the DOCTRINES they teach fall way short.   

That tells me that one of two things occurred  ,  either the revelation was a dud from the get go or the fell away somewhere.

Now since I aint read hardly anything of what you post ,   I cant make an assumption either way.     But how bout you answer some questions and put an old birds mind at ease.

This aint to judge nor condmen its just to find out .  and you please feel free to ask me any questions you like about my testimony or etc.

HE showed you your place.   AND what is that exactly , your gift your place, what did GOD show you.

Are you still reading that bible with love from the heart like you said you did.

The wonderful christain you married,  was she married before .   don't get offened , these are just questions.

were you married before .

IF so feel free to explain.

And heres another question .    Do you believe that at the end everyone will be saved.

Do you believe their is a literal second death in the lake of fire and many who rejected Christ will end up their .

Okay that is plenty for now .    As I said you can ask me anything about me you want.  I got nothing to hide .  period.  and you don't either.  

If you have found fault in me, make your position known. Maybe then I will answer your questions.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

46 minutes ago, ScottA said:

I agree with God that He pours His spirit out upon "all" flesh. Therefore, I am confident.

But let me ask you: When the saved and the evil go before God in the judgement, are then raised up in the flesh or in the spirit? And if in spirit, how are they spirit if God does not pour out upon them?

You are denying what God has said - therefore, you should explain yourself.

The unsaved will have a spirit but not the Holy Spirit and they will be raised to spend eternity in hell...

They might have heard of Jesus but they never knew Him and it will be too late to repent.

Matthew 7:21-23

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

5 minutes ago, Davida said:

You're deceived Scott.  As you said to Butero, "you and most all of Christendom's interpretation" -- all had the scripture wrong  but you , right." -- really??

Have you not read: "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness?"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Oy Vey! 1

7 minutes ago, ScottA said:

Have you not read: "And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, that they may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness?"

Wow, this is quite an accusation against everybody who does not agree with you?

People have been so patient to show you the truth , so who  is the one who is deceived?

May I ask which church you attend?

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The unsaved will have a spirit but not the Holy Spirit and they will be raised to spend eternity in hell...

They might have heard of Jesus but they never knew Him and it will be too late to repent.

Matthew 7:21-23

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.22 On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ 23 And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

This is true, but it is only part. For nothing exists without God, even evil:

Isaiah 45:7

I form the light and create darkness,
I make peace and create calamity;
I, the Lord, do all these things.

...and in the judgement, even the evil are raised up in spirit.

22 minutes ago, Davida said:

No Scott, You all by your lonesome self I and Butero showed you how you misuse & misapply the  scripture.  

I am contending for the Faith & standing for the Truth which is what the Bible tells me to do. Now you are making another false accusation and slander against me. First you told me if i reject your interpretation of scripture I  reject the Lord Jesus and now this?  Shame on you. 

You have fallen at the first test and request for you to vindicate yourself, not even able to acknowledge one verse as true. Now you are continuing to dig the whole deeper with the help of friends.

• Thumbs Up 1

22 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Wow, this is quite an accusation against everybody who does not agree with you?

People have been so patient to show you the truth , so who  is the one who is deceived?

May I ask which church you attend?

No, you may not.

I have said very little, but quoted much. None of which disagrees with the scriptures, but only with those whose reaction is from emotion and what they have heard and their own interpretation. And what you call patient, is a fire storm, and not the truth.

But I will ask you one question: How is it that Christ has come in the flesh?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

23 minutes ago, ScottA said:

...and in the judgement, even the evil are raised up in spirit.

They are resurrected,  to shame and destruction.   Did anyone deny this ?

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, ScottA said:

No, you may not.

I have said very little, but quoted much. None of which disagrees with the scriptures, but only with those whose reaction is from emotion and what they have heard and their own interpretation. And what you call patient, is a fire storm, and not the truth.

But I will ask you one question: How is it that Christ has come in the flesh?

Here are 31 Reasons Why Christ Came:

1. To Do the Will of the Father

“For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.” John 6:38

“Then I said, ‘Behold, I have come to do your will, O God, as it is written of me in the scroll of the book.’” Hebrews 10:7

2. To Save Sinners

“The saying is trustworthy and deserving of full acceptance, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the foremost.” 1 Timothy 1:15

“for then he would have had to suffer repeatedly since the foundation of the world. But as it is, he has appeared once for all at the end of the ages to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.” Hebrews 9:26

3. To Bring Light to a Dark World

“I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.” John 12:46

“If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin.” John 15:22

4. To Be Made Like His People

“Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroythe one who has the power of death, that is, the devil, and deliver all those who through fear of death were subject to lifelong slavery. For surely it is not angels that he helps, but he helps the offspring of Abraham. Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect,so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people.” Hebrews 2:14-17

5. To Bear Witness to the Truth

“Then Pilate said to him, “So you are a king?” Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. For this purpose I was born and for this purpose I have come into the world—to bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth listens to my voice.”” John 18:37

6. To Destroy the Devil and His Works

“Since therefore the children share in flesh and blood, he himself likewise partook of the same things, that through death he might destroythe one who has the power of death, that is, the devil…” Hebrews 2:14

“Whoever makes a practice of sinning is of the devil, for the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.” 1 John 3:8

7. To Give Eternal Life

“I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh.” John 6:51

8. To Receive Worship

“Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the east came to Jerusalem, saying, “Where is he who has been born king of the Jews? For we saw his star when it rose and have come to worship him.” And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Then, opening their treasures, they offered him gifts, gold and frankincense and myrrh.” Matthew 2:1-2, 11

9. To Bring Great Joy

“And the angel said to them, “Fear not, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people.” Luke 2:10

10. To Demonstrate True Humility

“Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus, who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied himself, by taking the form of a servant, being born in the likeness of men. And being found in human form, he humbled himself by becoming obedient to the point of death,even death on a cross.” Philippians 2:5-8

11. To Preach the Gospel

““The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim liberty to the captives and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty those who are oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor…but he said to them, “I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns as well; for I was sent for this purpose.”” Luke 4:18-19, 42; cf. Isaiah 61:1-2

12. To Bring Judgment

“Jesus said, “For judgment I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind.” Some of the Pharisees near him heard these things, and said to him, “Are we also blind?” Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no guilt;but now that you say, ‘We see,’ your guilt remains.” John 9:39-41

13. To Give His Life a Ransom for Many

“For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45

“…waiting for our blessed hope, the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave himself for us to redeem us from all lawlessness and to purify for himself a people for his own possession who are zealous for good works.” Titus 2:13-14

14. To Fulfill the Law and Prophets

“For truly, I say to you, suntil heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.” Matthew 5:17

15. To Reveal God’s Love for Sinners

““For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16

16. To Call Sinners to Repentance

“And when Jesus heard it, he said to them, “Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners.” Mark 2:17

17. To Die

“Truly, truly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit. Whoever loves his life loses it, and whoever hates his life in this world will keep it for eternal life. If anyone serves me, he must follow me; and where I am, there will my servant be also. If anyone serves me, the Father will honor him. “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I have come to this hour.” John 12:24-27

18. To Seek and Save the Lost

“And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up and said to him,“Zacchaeus, hurry and come down, for I must stay at your house today.” And Jesus said to him, “Today salvation has come to this house, since he also is a son of Abraham. For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.” Luke 19:5, 9-10

19. To Serve

“For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.” Mark 10:45

20. To Bring Peace

“For he himself is our peace, who has made us both one and has broken down in his flesh the dividing wall of hostility by abolishing the law of commandments expressed in ordinances, that he might create in himself one new man in place of the two, so making peace, and might reconcile us both to God in one body through the cross, thereby killing the hostility. And he came and preached peace to you who were far off and peace to those who were near. For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father.” Ephesians 2:14-18

21. To Bring a Sword

““Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword.” Matthew 10:34

22. To Bind Up Broken Hearts

“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me, because the Lord has anointed me to bring good news to the poor; he has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to those who are bound; to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all who mourn; to grant to those who mourn in Zion—to give them a beautiful headdress instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of a faint spirit; that they may be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he may be glorified.” Isaiah 61:1-3

23. To Give Us the Spirit of Adoption

“And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.” John 14:16-17

“And because you are sons, God has sent the Spirit of his Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”” Galatians 4:6

24. To Make Us Partakers of the Divine Nature

“…by which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature,having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.” 2 Peter 1:4

25. To Reign as King

“For to us a child is born, to us a son is given; and the government shall be upon his shoulder, and his name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government and of peace there will be no end, on the throne of David and over his kingdom, to establish it and to uphold it with justice and with righteousness from this time forth and forevermore. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will do this.” Isaiah 9:6-7

26. To Restore Human Nature to Holiness

“And the angel answered her, “The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy—the Son of God.” Luke 1:35

27. To Be a Merciful and Faithful High Priest

“Therefore he had to be made like his brothers in every respect, so that he might become a merciful and faithful high priest in the service of God, to make propitiation for the sins of the people. For because he himself has suffered when tempted, he is able to help those who are being tempted.” Hebrews 2:17-18

28. To Be the Second and Greater Adam

“Yet death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over those whose sinning was not like the transgression of Adam, who was a type of the one who was to come. But the free gift is not like the trespass. For if many died through one man’s trespass, much more have the grace of God and the free gift by the grace of that one man Jesus Christ abounded for many.” Romans 5:14-15

29. To Satisfy Our Deepest Thirst

“Jesus said to her, “Everyone who drinks of this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”” John 4:13-14

30. To Be Loved by God’s Children

“Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and I am here. I came not of my own accord, but he sent me.” John 8:42

31. To Reveal God’s Glory

“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth.” John 1:14

http://www.kevinhalloran.net/christmas-bible-verses/

• This is Worthy 1