I love wingnut and Sue for steering me away from Catholicism.

I love Omega and Steve. Real smart guys.

I love shiloh, simplejeff and frienduff for telling me what I need to hear instead of what I want to hear.

I love IvyLynn for her compassion.

And I love you too!

• Loved it! 1

HANG ON !    ROLLER COASTER RIDE AHEAD ! 

Yes,  it will be a very very FULL YEAR ---   with gays, thieves, adulterers,  greedy,  idolators,  and the false religion GROWING DAILY !  deceiving the whole world ---- "ALMOST even the elect" .....

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 10:00 AM, SkilletFan said:

I love shiloh, simplejeff and frienduff for telling me what I need to hear instead of what I want to hear.

And I love you too!

Thank you for spreading the love! Love you, too!

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/13/2018 at 1:00 PM, SkilletFan said:

And I love you too!

I love you!!

• Thumbs Up 1

True love is determined by the perfect fit within the Scriptures in thought, living activity and hope... It 'IS' God that places that love essence within us and we can't give it away quick enough because it radiates the freedom of infinite supply!

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

True love is determined by the perfect fit within the Scriptures in thought, living activity and hope... It 'IS' God that places that love essence within us and we can't give it away quick enough because it radiates the freedom of infinite supply!

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."

• Thumbs Up 1