Jayne

Need Immediate Prayer For Friend [2/13]

A friend just called to update me on her mother-in-law's cancer surgery.  It was supposed to go smoothly.  It has not.  She is bleeding profusely.  They have stitched her up, put her into a coma, and if bleeding stops will try again Thursday.

She is needing MUCH blood and she is 0- and they have virtually none.  There a call out for o- people to donate.

Please pray for God's healing and deliverance.  My friend's husband is devastated.  His mother and daughter are the only family he has left.

His mother's name is Christene.  She is 76.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 3

Praying

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2

6 hours ago, Jayne said:

A friend just called to update me on her mother-in-law's cancer surgery.  It was supposed to go smoothly.  It has not.  She is bleeding profusely.  They have stitched her up, put her into a coma, and if bleeding stops will try again Thursday.

She is needing MUCH blood and she is 0- and they have virtually none.  There a call out for o- people to donate.

Please pray for God's healing and deliverance.  My friend's husband is devastated.  His mother and daughter are the only family he has left.

Please bring healing, Jesus!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Jayne said:

Praying!!

• Thumbs Up 1

How are things now?

• Thumbs Up 1