Jayne

Need Immediate Prayer For Friend [2/13]

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2

Thank you all so much for the prayers.  I talked to my friend yesterday and she said that  - unbelievably - they were able to complete the surgery as planned.  She was in bad, bad shape folks on Tuesday.  I wasn't expecting her to live and neither were some of her very small family.

But she is alive now - with a successful colon surgery.  They had her up walking yesterday and even though my friend and her husband are exhausted - literally - they are so relieved and thankful.  They will still have to watch her for a few days for bleeding, but as of now - prayer works and we all say "Thank you, Jesus!"

By the way....*sigh*.....her adult granddaughter is gay.  Please pray there, too.

Edited by Jayne
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 1
  • Praise God! 2

2 minutes ago, Jayne said:

Thank you all so much for the prayers.  I talked to my friend yesterday and she said that  - unbelievably - they were able to complete the surgery as planned.  She was in bad, bad shape folks on Tuesday.  I wasn't expecting her to live and neither were some of her family.

But she is alive now - with a successful colon surgery.  They had her up walking yesterday and even though my friend and her husband are exhausted - literally - they are so relieved and thankful.  They will still have to watch her for a few days for bleeding, but as of now - prayer works and we all say "Thank you, Jesus!"

Praise the Lord!  Happy to hear this great report.  Continued prayers for a full recovery.

• Thumbs Up 1

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 1:51 PM, Jayne said:

A friend just called to update me on her mother-in-law's cancer surgery.  It was supposed to go smoothly.  It has not.  She is bleeding profusely.  They have stitched her up, put her into a coma, and if bleeding stops will try again Thursday.

She is needing MUCH blood and she is 0- and they have virtually none.  There a call out for o- people to donate.

Please pray for God's healing and deliverance.  My friend's husband is devastated.  His mother and daughter are the only family he has left.

His mother's name is Christene.  She is 76.

Dear God, please heal this patient and  cause the bleeding to stop at your command.  Jesus please bless her with the amount and type of blood that she needs. Deliver her of cancer and restore her health that those who see will glorify You.  In Jesus name amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Please deliver her granddaughter from darkness and bring her into the light, dear Jesus.  Thank you for all you have done for the mother-in-law and also for what you will do for her.  In Jesus name amen.

• Thumbs Up 2

Praise God for His mighty and loving hand of healing!

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, Jayne said:

Thank you all so much for the prayers.  I talked to my friend yesterday and she said that  - unbelievably - they were able to complete the surgery as planned.  She was in bad, bad shape folks on Tuesday.  I wasn't expecting her to live and neither were some of her very small family.

By the way....*sigh*.....her adult granddaughter is gay.  Please pray there, too.

Praying!! Thanks for the update.