• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hi All, 

this is my first post and I wasn't sure where to put it. 

Couple days ago I had a massive crash which the insurance has said I'm liable for. Now I am without a car as the settlement will be way lower than what the car is worth. Furthermore the car is on finance so no way for me to get another car or courtesy. This has brought my life to a halt as I had to go hopsital due to pain down my right arm(they advised I had nerve damage) I have managed to take the rest of the week off work but at a loss with what to do starting next week. 

I have tried to be so strong during this time and my wife has been telling me it's fine. I have mixed feelings of gratitude to God and anger I've cried constantly because I don't know what I'm going to do. I know it's not Gods fault but guess one of those emotions when something like this happens so suddenly. Would you be able to pray for me as I used my car for work, taking my son to nursery and picking him up so as you can imagine everything is thrown in the air at the moment and I can't find peace in my mind to even pray properly without having the worst anxiety and fear. 

Thanks for reading apologies if It's long 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

Praying.

Philippians 4:4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand; 6 do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Praying for you!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,776
  • Content Per Day:  1.29
  • Days Won:  2

No, it's not too long to read.  Prayers for you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

Praying.. Praise God that you are safe out of this accident. That's why our prayers always need to be filled with thanksgiving. We may see only the bad things from an event. We never know what God rescued us from and how He was gracious.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

11 hours ago, Jay_Birmingham said:

Hi All, 

this is my first post and I wasn't sure where to put it. 

Couple days ago I had a massive crash which the insurance has said I'm liable for. Now I am without a car as the settlement will be way lower than what the car is worth. Furthermore the car is on finance so no way for me to get another car or courtesy. This has brought my life to a halt as I had to go hopsital due to pain down my right arm(they advised I had nerve damage) I have managed to take the rest of the week off work but at a loss with what to do starting next week. 

I have tried to be so strong during this time and my wife has been telling me it's fine. I have mixed feelings of gratitude to God and anger I've cried constantly because I don't know what I'm going to do. I know it's not Gods fault but guess one of those emotions when something like this happens so suddenly. Would you be able to pray for me as I used my car for work, taking my son to nursery and picking him up so as you can imagine everything is thrown in the air at the moment and I can't find peace in my mind to even pray properly without having the worst anxiety and fear. 

Thanks for reading apologies if It's long 

Hi, Sorry for your plight. Praying for you.

Plus let me add, DO NOT ACCEPT WHAT YOUR INSURANCE COMANY STATES! CONFIRM IT,  BY GETTING A COURTESY APPOINTMENT WITH AN ATTORNEY SPECIALIZING IN ACCIDENTS. Also see if your finance agreement contains insurance for such an event. Leases generally have  insurance that guarantees against lose due to value shortfall. You may have insurance that you don't know about. Also find out if other parties might be  at least partial responsible. See an attorney! As much as we might hate them they do know the ins and outs if they are good at such claims. Plus do not sign off to an attorney the right to end any suit you start. That can happen too forcing you to continue in a suit or waive receiving any benefits. 

Document the details in case you have further liability too.

Sorry for your situation.

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Praying brother. So sorry about your situation.  Keep trusting God he will see you through this. Then you will praise him.