• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

Just now, OneLight said:

If He is merciful enough to forgive me, who willingly sinned

If He is merciful enough to forgive you?,THEN REJOICE and realize you are BLESSED (as written so often in the Psalms).

What if HE is not so merciful ?

The question is not if someone had an opportunity to sin or not.

ALL mankind is consigned under sin.   It is written in God's Word that not everyone is forgiven.  (you may even agree that "few" are).

It is written that children of unsaved parents are unclean.  Not clean. 

We can't assume something that is not written and is not revealed by YHVH through Yeshua, Jesus.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

You don't need the Lord to "enlighten" you in the scriptures so that you can suddenly understand why the Lord sends some babies to hell. The fact is that there will be zero babies in hell and if you suddenly become"enlightened" and the scriptures began saying that unclean babies are in hell please believe you have a spirit of deception hanging around you "enlightening" you. I'm sorry but that really upset me. That's a very disturbing teaching/belief. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, Giller said:

I see no evidence whatsoever of the Holy Spirit being taken out of the way !!!!!!!

True,  but don't expect the truth to be popular .

• Group:  Mars Hill

16 minutes ago, LovelyJoni said:

I'm sorry but that really upset me.

True,  but don't expect the truth to be popular . 

Trust YHVH'S Perfect Justice and Mercy, Judgment and Redemption, in His Wisdom, not in man's way of thinking...  

Don't add to His Word nor take away anything from His Word.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Sister said:
11 hours ago, Unfailing Presence said:

So already being hell doomed what are they " falling away " to ?

Perdition.

Sister , 

That is pretty much a distinction without a difference .

There have always been unbelievers in the midst , even Jesus had Judas .

Paul's tone just seems to speak to something different than ever before , on a much larger scale going on here . 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

9 hours ago, simplejeff said:

If He is merciful enough to forgive you?,THEN REJOICE and realize you are BLESSED (as written so often in the Psalms).

What if HE is not so merciful ?

The question is not if someone had an opportunity to sin or not.

ALL mankind is consigned under sin.   It is written in God's Word that not everyone is forgiven.  (you may even agree that "few" are).

It is written that children of unsaved parents are unclean.  Not clean. 

We can't assume something that is not written and is not revealed by YHVH through Yeshua, Jesus.

I would rather allow God, in His mercy, make that choice.  I guess I care about the unborn more then you realize.  Instead of being self centered and selfish, caring only about myself with a "Phew!  I made it" attitude, my heart is to those who never had a chance to make the decision.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

11 hours ago, OneLight said:

Absolutely.   Maybe I missed something in the long thread, but I believe every aborted child will be with the Lord.

Finally! Someone agrees with me! thanks.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

11 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Finally! Someone agrees with me! thanks.

I will agree that we don't know everything there is about God and that it is up to Him to decide who will and will not be saved.  His ways are far above our ways that to even think we know how He will judge is arrogant and vain.

6 hours ago, Giller said:

2Th 2:7-8
(7)  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
(8)  And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

He who now letteth, is referred to as an "he", and I know that some say it refers to the church being taken out of the way, but the church in the scriptures is not referred to as an he, but rather as a bride.

Now in other cases, some say that the "he" refers to the Holy Spirit, and yes the Holy Spirit can refer to an "he" , but does he refer to this "he" ?

First of all the context of this , is that after this "he" is taken out of the way, then shall that wicked be revealed.

Now I believe that he gets revealed in who he is, before the rapture happens, but say he gets revealed after the rapture, will the Holy Spirit still be here during the tribulation period?

6 hours ago, Giller said:

Yes he will be here, through the 2 witnesses, and many shall be getting saved during the tribulation period, and you need the Holy Spirit in order for people to get saved.

And the 2 witnesses shall prophesy for the first 3 1/2 years of tribulation, so the Holy Spirit shall be here even at the very beginning of the tribulation period, which shows he never left.

And here are other scriptures to think about:

Joe 2:28-31
(28)  And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
(29)  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
(30)  And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
(31)  The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Now we know that the start of the fulfillment of this outpouring of the Spirit, started on the day of Pentecost, in the book of Acts, but this out pouring shall even continue in some fashion unto the time, just before the great and terrible day of the Lord come, for it shall be poured out in those days , not just the time of Pentecost, though it does include this, but also up to the time of the second coming or the great and terrible day of the Lord come.

I believe that the outpouring of the Spirit has never ceased, and that the book of Joel is an on going fulfillment, to were men at varying times, humbled themselves, and sought hard after God, and experience great moves of God to were it spread all over the earth in some fashion, and we can see this in various revivals of the past.

And this move of the Spirit shall continue even unto the time of the second coming, which shows that the Holy Spirit will still be here.

Act 2:38-39
(38)  Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
(39)  For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the Lord our God shall call.

1Co 13:8-10
(8)  Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
(9)  For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
(10)  But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

See here it does not say that when he who is perfect is come, but rather when "that" which is perfect is come, which refers to everything being brought to perfection, to were there is a new earth, death has been completely dealt with and so forth, so the move of the Spirit may even continue, in some form , in the millenial reign.

I see no evidence whatsoever of the Holy Spirit being taken out of the way !!!!!!!

Please note, Paul wrote, AND NOW YOU KNOW...so we SHOULD know, after reading this passage WHO the restrainer is.

Sorry, but the Two Witnesses testify during the LAST HALF of the week. But they begin just 3 1/2 days before the midpoint.

It is the Holy Spirit who is the restrainer but He works trhough believers.

14 hours ago, Steve_S said:

It is absolutely guess work. It's based on other premises that also have no direct correlative evidence. You are making a positive claim that this is definitive and it is not. A definitive statement would look like "as though the pretrib rapture had occurred." I'm not asking you not to believe what you believe, simply saying that what you believe is not specifically delineated in the text.

It is FAR MORE that guessing. It is believing every word Paul wrote in this passage and making sense of every word.  An example is, the word "IS" as in "IS revealed" as we read in verse 3b.  No one will understand Paul's intent and ignore that word "IS." 

Most theories of this passage also ignore "And now you know." They have only guesses. Yet in reality Paul TOLD US who is doing this restraining. However, few really believe what Paul is really saying here. The One "taken out of he way" is the One restraining, and the one Restraining must be "taken out of the way" before the man of sin can be revealed. 

Most theories ignore the theme of the passage: the gathering.