IGNORED

Bible Verses (taking turns posting a verse from a Bible book)

angels4u

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

"Every grain offering baked in an oven or cooked in a pan or on a griddle belongs to the priest who offers it, and every grain offering, whether mixed with olive oil or dry, belongs equally to all the sons of Aaron." (Leviticus 7:9-10)

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

24 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

"Every grain offering baked in an oven or cooked in a pan or on a griddle belongs to the priest who offers it, and every grain offering, whether mixed with olive oil or dry, belongs equally to all the sons of Aaron." (Leviticus 7:9-10)

OH every offering is owed unto OUR LORD CHRIST .     For in the law even the priests had to use the blood of animals as a covering for even their own sins as well as the sins of the people .

But JESUS did not use the blood of bulls or animals ,   BUT BY HIS OWN BLOOD , OH HE Sacrificed HIMSELF so that all who come unto HIM are truly saved and their conscious

truly changed by THE BLOOD , not of animals BUT OF THE WORD that became flesh .      Man ,  its time to light the place up with praises to the LORD .

Folks might wonder why on earth does this frienduff fellow always encourage praise and points to Christ alone .    WELL,   this hog was one of the worst

and NOW I got all HOPE for I have forigivenss and its a joy ,  THE JOY that just keeps on Giving the heart great joy and hope IN THE LORD and IN THE LORD ONLY .

OH let a festival of hands be raised and a might sound of thunderous praise be given UNTO CHRIST the Lamb who was slain , the Reedemer of our souls .

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

30 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

And remember we are not even our own ,   We are HIS , our body is not even ours , BUT HIS .     We owe him everything , so let the shouts of praises be heard

and a life of holiness lived IN and BY the POWER of our LORD .  Who alone holds all power and is able to change even the vilest of the vile into a man who walks righteously , godly and soberly in this world .   Their is POWER in the Blood and the blood I speak of is the upmost of blood of The SON , the WORD that became flesh and by HIS stripes

we are healed of the sin rotted bruised conscious and have new life BY the SPIRIT to walk as we ought , to speak as we ought .  For if we have the SPIRIT

then it truly does bear witness within us .  And the fruit of the SPIRIT truly is in all goodness , righteousness, holiness ,   Proving to our hearts and in our minds

WHAT IS TRULY acceptable WITH GOD .    

And now a word from the LORD which HE spoke long , long ago , YET WHICH IS TRUTH and as EVERY WORD of HIS IS TRUTH , thus it never changes nor is it up for negotiation

for any age .   And that Word is this .   He who does not pick up His cross and follow ME ,  is not worthy of me , HE cannot be my disciple .

SO let us learn from HIM and HIS Words are in that bible .     As my loved swidle already knows .    You are loved swidl.

• Praise God! 1

6 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Folks might wonder why on earth does this frienduff fellow always encourage praise and points to Christ alone .    WELL,   this hog was one of the worst

and NOW I got all HOPE for I have forigivenss and its a joy ,  THE JOY that just keeps on Giving the heart great joy and hope IN THE LORD and IN THE LORD ONLY .

@frienduff thaylorde :amen:To whom much has been forgiven much appreciation shall flow. Makes sense to me. :)

What saith the scriptures? ...

"And Jesus answering said unto him, Simon, I have somewhat to say unto thee. And he saith, Master, say on. There was a certain creditor which had two debtors: the one owed five hundred pence, and the other fifty. And when they had nothing to pay, he frankly forgave them both. Tell me therefore, which of them will love him most? Simon answered and said, I suppose that he, to whom he forgave most. And he said unto him, Thou hast rightly judged."

(Luke 7:40-43)

• Praise God! 1

And this is the law of the sacrifice of peace offerings, which he shall offer unto the LordIf he offer it for a thanksgiving, then he shall offer with the sacrifice of thanksgiving unleavened cakes mingled with oil, and unleavened wafers anointed with oil, and cakes mingled with oil, of fine flour, fried. (Leviticus 7:11-12)

• Praise God! 1

Besides the cakes, as his offering he shall offer leavened bread with the sacrifice of thanksgiving of his peace offering. And from it he shall offer one cake from each offering as a *heave offering to the Lord. It shall belong to the priest who sprinkles the blood of the peace offering.

(Leviticus 7:13-14)

Definition Of:

*Heave offering

Bible Dictionary Easton's Bible Dictionary
Heb. terumah, means simply an offering, a present, including all the offerings made by the Israelites as a present. Some of the rabbis attach to the word the meaning of elevation, and refer it to the heave offering, which consisted in presenting the offering by a motion up and down, distinguished from the wave offering, which consisted in a repeated movement in a horizontal direction, a "wave offering to the Lord as ruler of earth, a heave offering to the Lord as ruler of heaven." The right shoulder, which fell to the priests in presenting thank offerings, was called the heave shoulder (Lev. 7:34; Num. 6:20). The first fruits offered in harvest-time (Num. 15:20, 21) were heave offerings.
  • Praise God! 1

‘The flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offering for thanksgiving shall be eaten the same day it is offered. He shall not leave any of it until morning.

(Leviticus 7:15)

• Praise God! 1

But if the sacrifice of his offering is a vow or a voluntary offering, it shall be eaten the same day that he offers his sacrifice; but on the next day the remainder of it also may be eaten; the remainder of the flesh of the sacrifice on the third day must be burned with fire. (Leviticus 7:16-17) 

• Praise God! 1

And if any of the flesh of the sacrifice of his peace offering is eaten at all on the third day, it shall not be accepted, nor shall it be imputed to him; it shall be an abomination to him who offers it, and the person who eats of it shall bear guilt. (Leviticus 7: 18)

• Praise God! 1

‘The flesh that touches any unclean thing shall not be eaten. It shall be burned with fire. And as for the clean flesh, all who are clean may eat of it. But the person who eats the flesh of the sacrifice of the peace offering that belongs to the Lord, while he is unclean, that person shall be cut off from his people. (Leviticus 7:19-20)

• Praise God! 1