IGNORED

what is portion of our attitude that thinks of Israel?

lokp

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Realizing , right, that that did happen already ?  (thousands of years ago,  so to speak).

Yes,  also likely to be again, worse, soon,  although "worse" is very difficult to imagine as bad as the dark ages were,

yet several or more posters have noted how much worse it is TODAY than it was (or SEEMED) in 1960,  having gotten worse in so many ways and places every decade....  (after nationwide prayer was stopped).... (in most schools)....

Yes......many antichrists have come........but also one final global historical one in the end before the return of Christ.  And it seems that he will have his seat in a temple in Jerusalem......this will be a terrible spiritual seduction of souls......strong delusion.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

38 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

YHVH chose Israel out from all the other pagan heathen gentile nations, and He will restore Israel soon.

As He Promised Abraham,  everyone, anyone, who harms or even seeks to harm Israel, YHVH curses.

Everyone, anyone, who helps and blesses Israel,  YHVH blesses.

By YHVH'S CHOICE,  YHVH BROUGHT SALVATION THROUGH ISRAEL to the world. 

My point is that if there was no Israel then God has the power to create another nation to serve him, what he created once, he can do again. Therefor it makes no sense to put Israel above Christ. Do not limit the Lord who has done all things and who can do away with all things just as quickly as they came. 

Israel was created and chosen to serve God, not the other way around. 

Israel is a canvas, and an artist can pick up a canvas and he can put it down again. Creation is not greater than creator, and Christ is God, the master of that canvas, the canvas has no value without the artist, just as Israel, when they abandoned God, they had no value to God, and so God surrendered them to foreign rulers until they came back to him.

God most certainly has the power to pick up another canvas, this is not me saying that Israel is not important, but that God rules over Israel and that the portrait of Christ can well come through any canvas if God so willed it.

Creation will never be greater than creator. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

It seems as though many unnatural branches are being broken off now in the falling away of the church, to make room for the natural branches to be grafted back in.

I'm not sure that's happening, or what you mean.   Most current organizations were never grafted in,  as you can find out by testing them (ask them questions or see what they teach).  Like catholicism,  the groups you're thinking of perhaps also  were never grafted in.

The natural branches ARE being grafted back in , DAILY just as YHVH and HIS WORD PROMISED long ago.

But even if ALL the groups that make a claim were or had been grafted in,  there still would be no shortage of space to graft in as many as YHVH our ELOHIM (SOVEREIGN CREATOR) Desires to graft in !

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

59 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Yes......many antichrists have come........but also one final global historical one in the end before the return of Christ.  And it seems that he will have his seat in a temple in Jerusalem......this will be a terrible spiritual seduction of souls......strong delusion.

Yes,  as has happened for almost 20 centuries (the deception), an even greater deception may be at hand as you say.

It has been terrible already in that as written all the leaders of all the nations have committed fornication as written in Scripture,  and there have already for long time, many generations , been mostly (many) false teachers and false prophets and false gospels accepted by multitudes thoughout the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

1 hour ago, lokp said:

neighbour sir, I am humbled and amazed you were gracious to my cheek - A 58 yr old to 74. The Lord certainly lives in you and has talked to me.  No, not talked but convicted. My own rescue was gracious for my motive for coming to Jesus were very selfish...but it didn't seem to matter to the Lord! Never really pursued knowing about the Jews, in too-hard basket. Now I can't cope emotionally with difficult things.

Thank for you kindness to an old janitor. Our Lord is awesome God indeed. He uses us as we come, which  makes for an amazing journey and a real wide eyed remembrance when looking back, but can be mighty hard and even  scary at times looking at the day  to come, if given the night  in order to see that next day.

God took this atheist and forced him to look at  a whole congregation of Jews, learn their manner, their basics of faith, their customs, rituals, all in order to work with their group to  establish a Jewish cemetery. I was just ignorant enough to think it could be done after the congregation had failed to  do it for 48 years of effort. It took us  two years, and then  it broke through to fruition and was completed just when it seemed to have failed. It happened despite all that had been thrown in the way, and not by the talent of any of us involved, perhaps in spite of our talent. So I had gained some considerable education motivated by need for personal income for my family's needs, and while God was preparing me an atheist for things yet to come that I  never could imagine. I was what one might call socially unconscious, and some did literally.

You are right God does not care our motive, when the specific call by the Holy Spirit comes he will break us to repentance from our sin against Him. such mercy, such grace. I am always in absolute awe. And yes emotionally it can be hard to handle as it overwhelms. At least it overwhelms my stoic personality. I love the stories of conversion by the Holy Spirit the confessions of faith  at baptisms. It is always emotional for me. If you haven't had opportunity to share some of your own here yet, I will be eager to read of it. If you already have I will like to seek  the record of it out.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

interested to know how you succeeded in 2 yrs after 48 yrs had failed? 

• Followers:  17
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

"For he is not a Jew who is one outwardly, nor is circumcision that which is outward in the flesh;
but he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the Spirit,
not in the letter; whose praise is not from men but from God." - Romans 2:28-29

"They answered and said to Him, “Abraham is our father.”
    Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham." - John 8:39

"because Abraham obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commandments, My statutes, and My laws." - Genesis 26:5

"But it is not that the word of God has taken no effect. For they are not all Israel who are of Israel" - Romans 9:6

Surrender to the Lord Jesus before it is too late. Obey the Gospel!

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." - John 5:24

Glory to God! Amen.

Onward with the gospel my friend of many letters , onward in the LORD .   you loved brother .   In the battle to contend for the true faith

their shall be no surrender .   Just the speaking and spreading truth till the last breath.   Onward my brother in the Lord , onward in the Lord.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

I'm not sure that's happening, or what you mean.   Most current organizations were never grafted in,  as you can find out by testing them (ask them questions or see what they teach).  Like catholicism,  the groups you're thinking of perhaps also  were never grafted in.

The natural branches ARE being grafted back in , DAILY just as YHVH and HIS WORD PROMISED long ago.

But even if ALL the groups that make a claim were or had been grafted in,  there still would be no shortage of space to graft in as many as YHVH our ELOHIM (SOVEREIGN CREATOR) Desires to graft in !

So to speak..........the casting away of them was the reconciling of the world.  And now it's as though the gospel is going full circle back to the Jews/Israel again.

But here are a couple of amazing verses that allude to an end-time revival and final harvest of souls:

Romans 11:12

Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fullness?

Romans 11:15

For if the casting away of them be the reconciling of the world, what shall the receiving of them be, but life from the dead?

Meantime the falling away of the church has to do with the Holy Spirit leaving , due to being grieved.....ichabod, like our ensample.  His house being left desolate.  At least this is happening in the western churches, many/most are becoming dead houses, like catholic churches.

2 hours ago, Heleadethme said:

It seems as though many unnatural branches are being broken off now in the falling away of the church, to make room for the natural branches to be grafted back in.

Sister you loved .   I  know what you meant.   many are now falling away due to unbelief and the teaching of another Christ another false gospel.

Onward in the Lord sister .   Christendom has failed the people under so many false doctrines and now nigh the end its just so horrendous

of this nasty false world peace gospel .   It is bad enough when the world preaches many paths or false religions do,  but when the absolute worst

comes from those who actually do so in his name,  what an abominational hour we now live in .  the mission field is ripe for souls to hear the gosple

both jew and gentile.   Sadly in most of what is called the Christian kingdom is and has been failing the people bad.    ITS high time to Armour up

and proclaim truth , the gospel , holiness ,  that JESUS is the only way and that HE aint no minister of sin.   Onward sister , onward in the Lord .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Realizing , right, that that did happen already ?  (thousands of years ago,  so to speak).

Yes,  also likely to be again, worse, soon,  although "worse" is very difficult to imagine as bad as the dark ages were,

yet several or more posters have noted how much worse it is TODAY than it was (or SEEMED) in 1960,  having gotten worse in so many ways and places every decade....  (after nationwide prayer was stopped).... (in most schools)....

But no matter how worse it has got and soon will get far worse,   that aint stopping ol JEFF from marching onward in the LORD

and may it cause none to fear .  ONWARD in the LORD PEOPLES , ONWARD in the LORD .

• Praise God! 1