IGNORED

what is portion of our attitude that thinks of Israel?

lokp

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  104
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

I see neighbour sir, I was thinking initially what a complicated situation but death of family brings up every feeling of shame, honour, guilt, respect, rights and obligation. We are clinical and respect the dead by getting on with life as soon as possible (like 3 days), in our culture.

you have reminded me to pray for Israel,  but I am cloudy on Netanyauh...what your view on him?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

My opinion?  I don't have one except to hold fast to the idea that God will continue to use the foolish things including man or particular persons to do His will as is both foreknown to Him and  predestined by him.  He will do it with the weakest of men so that when His plan unfolds all will know it is by God and not by any man.

Here we have a man as president that  I felt I could not vote for, but finally did, and the man won. He is a man of many personal  weaknesses, yet mighty things seem to be unfolding in spite of it.  At Israel a man is being taken down a notch at least, we will see as God reveals the future, and I suspect it will be a marvel that  could only be of and by God and not the doing of any man.

It is not any man that I need see to follow, it is God, and God will  I think continue to use the foolish in mighty ways.

• Thumbs Up 1