• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  16
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Have you ever wondered which side are you?

Do not be deceived, there are only two sides: Light or Darkness; Jesus or Satan; Good or Evil.

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

It is very, very common nowadays we see people not striving for holiness, not repenting of their wicked ways, not welcoming the Holy Spirit in their hearts, closing their hearts to the Lord Jesus.

But it is very common we see people that excuse their bad habits, despise Jesus' words, and do not desire to live according to His will.

Jesus clearly said that if we are not for Him, we are against Him... And no matter how a cool person you are, if you rejected Him you will be rejected.

Everywhere we see people dodging the Holy Spirit, indeed fleeing from Him... They do not want to repent, they want to keep following and heeding their flesh and its lusts.

But they still want to be saved, and without repentance, they desire forgiveness. But without true repentance, there is no forgiveness.

"but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" - Mark 3:29

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

"For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
    Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

Do not be deceived, the flesh and its lusts will only lead to death, eternal condemnation. There is no life out of Jesus.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."
    For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption,
        but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

OK, some are just deceived and will, God willing, repent truly after reading this and surrender to the Lord Jesus and start living for real.

Because I tell you that I can confirm there is nothing impossible for Him, no matter how hard it is to reject your sin, if you do it, He will forgive you and He will set you free.

But when people love their sin, it is a very big problem, they have no forgiveness and are under condemnation.

People have to repent truly and surrender to the Lord Jesus so they could receive forgiveness and become free of their sin.

Do not be deceived, to love to sin is to hate God. And anyone who loves sin is not in the love of God, and are under condemnation.

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15

I can say this is truth because I have lived, I was under sin dominion, I was cultivating so many bad things and I knew the Lord did not like them.

Only, and only when I stopped hearing people saying: "It is OK, is by grace, no need to repent... The Lord has you saved". But something in me could not have peace knowing those things were evil, and I had to repent, truly.

And after I started hearing and obeying the Holy Spirit, my life changed... I decided to repent indeed from ALL my wicked ways and habits, because I knew: "This is evil. The Lord does not like it, and He called us to repent. I will obey Him, no matter what people will say"

Then I started seeking for His help daily, I admit I have fallen a few times but I always confessed it and asked for forgiveness and thought: "Sorry, but on my own I cannot simply hate these things. My flesh love it"

But I knew and understood, no matter how hard it was I continued praying and seeking: "These things are evil, I cannot continue in this. Please, Lord... I want to hate these evil things, but I cannot do it"

Only, and I repeat, only after repenting for real I received it from Him... I do not have a desire for those things anymore, I do not find fun in those things anymore, I can simply say no and those things do not tempt me.

That is such a blessing, and I know it would be impossible without His power.

Then I say to you, stop hearing people, start hearing the Lord, no one is your friend here, no one... Only the Lord is.

Friends and people can only lead you to hell, but if you hear the Lord and do what He said... You will have life.

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:36

And I can say there is nothing better to walk in His light, to feel His presence... There is nothing, nothing better.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." - John 5:24

Do not love or keep your sinful habits, do not love evil, repent... They can only lead you to hell. Repent truly, and have life.

"Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.
But he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead." - Luke 16:29-31

Do not be deceived, the Lord Jesus does not change, and never will, there is no such thing as modern Gospel... There is only one that saves, and it did not change.

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." - Galatians 1:8

Surrender to the Lord Jesus before it is too late. Obey the Gospel, and have life.

Glory to God! Amen.

• This is Worthy 1
  • Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:  Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."  (Matthew 7:13-14)

"Therefore whosoever heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I will liken him unto a wise man, which built his house upon a rock." (Matthew 7:24)

"And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand. (Matthew 7:26)

"Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit." (Matthew 12:33)

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

54 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

It is very, very common nowadays we see people not striving for holiness, not repenting of their wicked ways, not welcoming the Holy Spirit in their hearts, closing their hearts to the Lord Jesus.

But it is very common we see people that excuse their bad habits, despise Jesus' words, and do not desire to live according to His will.

Jesus clearly said that if we are not for Him, we are against Him... And no matter how a cool person you are, if you rejected Him you will be rejected.

Jesus is the Shepherd of His sheep, and He Promises never , never, not ever to depart from them nor to leave them on their own.  His sheep hear His Voice and follow Him - we/they will not follow another .    

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Have you ever wondered which side are you?

Do not be deceived, there are only two sides: Light or Darkness; Jesus or Satan; Good or Evil.

"But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes,’ and your ‘No,’ ‘No.’ For whatever is more than these is from the evil one." - Matthew 5:37

Everywhere we see people dodging the Holy Spirit, indeed fleeing from Him... They do not want to repent, they want to keep following and heeding their flesh and its lusts.

But they still want to be saved, and without repentance, they desire forgiveness. But without true repentance, there is no forgiveness.

"but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is subject to eternal condemnation" - Mark 3:29

"And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world,
and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil." - John 3:19

"For God did not call us to uncleanness, but in holiness.
    Therefore he who rejects this does not reject man, but God, who has also given us His Holy Spirit." - 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8

Do not be deceived, the flesh and its lusts will only lead to death, eternal condemnation. There is no life out of Jesus.

"Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."
    For he who sows to his flesh will of the flesh reap corruption,
        but he who sows to the Spirit will of the Spirit reap everlasting life." - Galatians 6:7-8

OK, some are just deceived and will, God willing, repent truly after reading this and surrender to the Lord Jesus and start living for real.

Because I tell you that I can confirm there is nothing impossible for Him, no matter how hard it is to reject your sin, if you do it, He will forgive you and He will set you free.

But when people love their sin, it is a very big problem, they have no forgiveness and are under condemnation.

People have to repent truly and surrender to the Lord Jesus so they could receive forgiveness and become free of their sin.

Do not be deceived, to love to sin is to hate God. And anyone who loves sin is not in the love of God, and are under condemnation.

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him." - 1 John 2:15

I can say this is truth because I have lived, I was under sin dominion, I was cultivating so many bad things and I knew the Lord did not like them.

Only, and only when I stopped hearing people saying: "It is OK, is by grace, no need to repent... The Lord has you saved". But something in me could not have peace knowing those things were evil, and I had to repent, truly.

And after I started hearing and obeying the Holy Spirit, my life changed... I decided to repent indeed from ALL my wicked ways and habits, because I knew: "This is evil. The Lord does not like it, and He called us to repent. I will obey Him, no matter what people will say"

Then I started seeking for His help daily, I admit I have fallen a few times but I always confessed it and asked for forgiveness and thought: "Sorry, but on my own I cannot simply hate these things. My flesh love it"

But I knew and understood, no matter how hard it was I continued praying and seeking: "These things are evil, I cannot continue in this. Please, Lord... I want to hate these evil things, but I cannot do it"

Only, and I repeat, only after repenting for real I received it from Him... I do not have a desire for those things anymore, I do not find fun in those things anymore, I can simply say no and those things do not tempt me.

That is such a blessing, and I know it would be impossible without His power.

Then I say to you, stop hearing people, start hearing the Lord, no one is your friend here, no one... Only the Lord is.

Friends and people can only lead you to hell, but if you hear the Lord and do what He said... You will have life.

"Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed." - John 8:36

And I can say there is nothing better to walk in His light, to feel His presence... There is nothing, nothing better.

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life,
and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life." - John 5:24

Do not love or keep your sinful habits, do not love evil, repent... They can only lead you to hell. Repent truly, and have life.

"Abraham said to him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.
And he said, No, father Abraham; but if one goes to them from the dead, they will repent.
But he said to him, If they do not hear Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded though one rise from the dead." - Luke 16:29-31

Do not be deceived, the Lord Jesus does not change, and never will, there is no such thing as modern Gospel... There is only one that saves, and it did not change.

"But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed." - Galatians 1:8

Surrender to the Lord Jesus before it is too late. Obey the Gospel, and have life.

Glory to God! Amen.

And what do you suppose was that lil soft voice in you telling you,   not letting you have peace in their lies, what still small voice , WHOSE still small voice

do you THINK that was.     Its the same still small voice I heard as a babe of babes when I would turn on tbn or go to some churches and heard similar lies from men.

IT WAS THE HOLY GHOST guiding , speaking to the heart , saying THIER IS a way which seems right unto man , but the end is death.

Then as by grace we learned and grew in the Faith IN CHRIST , as knowledge was read from that holy pure wonderful book called the bible

it only made us wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .    But I have watched the opposite  happen too.

many will hear that small voice ,  but in time keep wanting to find a way around it , so they find men who preach their hearts desires

and before long that still small voice has been quenched , and they are fully immersed in false doctrines and lies .    I have PERSONALLY

watched this happen to several I had even witnessed too.    OH YES,  the SPIRIT CAN BE QUENCHED IT SURE AS ALL GET OUT CAN be Quenched.  and they never know

it left .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1