• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

9 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

IF you want to live under the old convenant ,  that is up to you.

I don't live under the old covenant, you are merely deflecting to avoid answering the question if God is the same.

Ecclesiastes  3  For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:

2 a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

About 2,160 results (0.49 seconds)
Search Results
Matthew 10:16 - Bible Gateway
https://www.biblegateway.com/verse/en/Matthew 10%3A16
“Here I am sending you out like sheep with wolves all round you;

so be as wise as serpents

..................................................................and yet as harmless as doves.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

17 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I don't live under the old covenant, you are merely deflecting to avoid answering the question if God is the same.

Ecclesiastes  3  For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven:

2 a time to be born, and a time to die;
a time to plant, and a time to pluck up what is planted;
3 a time to kill, and a time to heal;
a time to break down, and a time to build up;
4 a time to weep, and a time to laugh;
a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
5 a time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together;
a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
6 a time to seek, and a time to lose;
a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
7 a time to tear, and a time to sew;
a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
8 a time to love, and a time to hate;
a time for war, and a time for peace.

Hebrews 13:8  Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

JESUS came to show us HOW we should live.    We don't kill.  heck Stephen when getting stoned didn't try and fight back.

His weapons were spiritual.   YOU KNOW LIKE JESUS SAYINGS and patterns who when revilved , reviled not back

when threatened , threatened not back.    JESUS died on the cross saying LORD forgive them.

STEPHEN DIED saying LORD forigive them.  TODAY ITS KILL THEM IF TEH CAUSE IS HOLY LET GOD SORT EM OUT ATTITUED that is evil as evil is .

IF you think you the JUDGE of the law then kill.   but on judgment day I warn you ,  you weren't the judge.   and too little too late on that day.

Yall need to quit supporting mens wars. ITS EVIL.  the only reason any war is started is someone wants something they aint got

And before any tries to say their is a good cause for mans war.  DONT .    men make IT SEEM RIGHT , they make it seem as a good cuase

BUT its for something one has not , but wants .  and they get and use men to do the dirty work.  Even this war on terror is a joke .

you think they really care about our peace.  NOPE this is all about WORLD POWER and WORLD control. and they will get it by using words

like world peace and safety and love and freedom.    Even the civil war is not as it seems

FOR sure they said this can be for the slaves..............oh THEY USED that excuse , but JUST like judas men in power held the bag

and to the south was setting the market and the north could not compete.     I mean it was all about the love of money cloaked as

being done for the slaves. RIGHT .  the north could not compete with the economy of the south.  Cause the south DIDNT have overhead as in payment to workers

THE SOUTH could then set the market.  and the north could not compete.    I mean the north did not have free labor. 

LETS not try and pretend these wars are for a just anything .  THEY AINT .   IF good ol congress cared so much about

the defense of the poor peoples WHY does it not help all NOPE its focus is on the OIL FILLED COUNTRIES............................this is all about A PIPE LINE

figure it out and the war on terrorism , watch what comes out of it...................WE have the solution for world peace and unity

yeah it can prevent terrorism and etc..........................chip the sheep .  but you know why they really want that ................THEY CAN CONTROL ALL PEOPLE

under such said system.  YEAH many are getting duped.  WORLD PEACE and SAFTEY..............RIGHT they should say WORLD PWER and CONTROL

this is what this is all about .   YEAH figure it out .  figure it out .   don't follow men , govts , FOLLOW JESUS and stop fearing what might come against us .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ONLY IF ONE FEARS DEATH .  I DONT ,  only if one fears to have to suffer,  I DONT

frienduff thaylorde said.  Wingnut I was once military  , marines anti terrosim and later infrantry

Semper Fi Friend. So you don't fear death or suffering pain. Was you ever afraid, being in the infantry, bullets flying? Are you a combat veteran? If you are, you are the only combat vet I know who wasn't afraid in combat. And, Thank You for your service.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

5 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

FOLLOW JESUS and stop fearing what might come against us .

I do follow Jesus, and I am not afraid of dying.  I have an irrational fear of birds, ornithophobia I think is the name for it.  They are fine from a distance, but get one flying around me and I'll scurry.  That is about the only irrational fear I have, although I'm not particularly fond of heights either.  I have to assume from your response that you do indeed believe God has changed, or you just don't want to address what is actually written that I posted.

I understand having an aversion to violence, I'm not a proponent of it myself, although I believe you hold an extreme and untenable position when it comes to one's right to defend themselves.  Coming from a military family I also think it is very unkind to question the heart of the men and women who bravely serve the people, but that's just me.

God bless

1 minute ago, Gary Lee said:

frienduff thaylorde said.  Wingnut I was once military  , marines anti terrosim and later infrantry

Semper Fi Friend. So you don't fear death or suffering pain. Was you ever afraid, being in the infantry, bullets flying? Are you a combat veteran? If you are, you are the only combat vet I know who wasn't afraid in combat. And, Thank You for your service.

GARY I speak of NOW .  NOW I have no fear of death or anything .   I have no fear of all things GOD said not to fear

and only fear the one HE said fear . HE who has power to cast both body and soul in hell fire .  and man , its a joy and great peace

and so easy and so lite and the very sayings of JESUS I say to preach are not heavy, in fact they are life to do as joy to live , the weight is as air

and the joy is full , KEEPING JESUS SAYINGS  , just Knowing HIM , obeying the SPIRIT IS the abundante life , that no rich nor earthen stitch can come close too

JESUS fulfills us .  HIS words bring us joy when we live them , happy is the one who does them and not a one is grievious..............JUST PURE JOY and UMPOST FULLFILLMENT

in both hearing them and the doing of them and the reminding to do them.   Man ,  what a lite yoke and a joyful yoke .    I wish others knew what I mean . Some do

but sadly most see some of his sayings as griveoius  or hard or heavy.   Something has went bad wrong in that walk , if ever they even knew him at all.   

• Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

GARY I speak of NOW .  NOW I have no fear of death or anything .   I have no fear of all things GOD said not to fear

and only fear the one HE said fear . HE who has power to cast both body and soul in hell fire .  and man , its a joy and great peace

Yes I have read how you do not fear death or anything. Now.  My one and ONLY question is, are you a combat vet. You said you were a jar-head.  Have you been in combat, under fire from those trying to inflict damage to your body, to kill you. Have you experienced what you're talking about?

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,163
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

10 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

I do follow Jesus, and I am not afraid of dying.  I have an irrational fear of birds, ornithophobia I think is the name for it.  They are fine from a distance, but get one flying around me and I'll scurry.  That is about the only irrational fear I have, although I'm not particularly fond of heights either.  I have to assume from your response that you do indeed believe God has changed, or you just don't want to address what is actually written that I posted.

I understand having an aversion to violence, I'm not a proponent of it myself, although I believe you hold an extreme and untenable position when it comes to one's right to defend themselves.  Coming from a military family I also think it is very unkind to question the heart of the men and women who bravely serve the people, but that's just me.

God bless

I get it about not being a proponent of violence. I'm a vet also, and I've had to do things I didn't enjoy doing in the past but such things happen in a combat zone. I know of no one in that situation who wasn't afraid at some level - its a normal response. I really don't ever want to be in such a situation again, but if that happens I will do what's necessary to protect others.

I often wonder about those who espouse standing like a dear in the headlights during, say, a mass shooting and just waiting to be shot, if they've discussed that stance with their spouses/children or families. I think the family's reaction might be a bit different.

• Thumbs Up 1

12 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Yes I have read how you do not fear death or anything. Now.  My one and ONLY question is, are you a combat vet. You said you were a jar-head.  Have you been in combat, under fire from those trying to inflict damage to your body, to kill you. Have you experienced what you're talking about?

What on earth gary.   just cause one don't fear death he gets attacked.   wow.    I am out on that note .

I am so sorry that most cannot even relate to this abundant life I speak of.   its words on a page to them .   WE truly must be born again

and then we will EXPERIENCE what letters and words can only point too.  Good nigh gary this is depressing me .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,163
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

2 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What on earth gary.   just cause one don't fear death he gets attacked.   wow.    I am out on that note .

I am so sorry that most cannot even relate to this abundant life I speak of.   its words on a page to them .   WE truly must be born again

and then we will EXPERIENCE what letters and words can only point too.  Good nigh gary this is depressing me .   

Well, I've done some combat time and its a legitimate question.

• Thumbs Up 1