• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

16 minutes ago, Gary Lee said:

Yes I have read how you do not fear death or anything. Now.  My one and ONLY question is, are you a combat vet. You said you were a jar-head.  Have you been in combat, under fire from those trying to inflict damage to your body, to kill you. Have you experienced what you're talking about?

I was drawn to CHRIST long long after my service in the marines ended. 

And If I am doing something for a evil cause then I would fear them bullets flying .

Can you not even relate to what I am saying .   DO you fear death ,  if so I wont condemn you.   just encourage you , NO NEED TO

IF we have CHRIST I promise its far better to depart and be with Him.   BUT while we are HERE we have the JOY of knowing HIM .  and that is jOY TOO.

NOw I know I cant prove to depart and be with him is far better due to I have not yet experienced that .  none of us has.

BUT I KNOW ITS SO TRUE INSIDE ME to the CORE and I GUESS paul Having never experience it at the TIME he wrote it .........KNEW IT TOO.

Please let this sink in .    

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,204
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  1

16 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

What on earth gary.   just cause one don't fear death he gets attacked.   wow.    I am out on that note .

I am so sorry that most cannot even relate to this abundant life I speak of.   its words on a page to them .   WE truly must be born again

and then we will EXPERIENCE what letters and words can only point too.  Good nigh gary this is depressing me .   

I was hoping for a different reply, a simple answer to my question, that would settle this matter. I was providing an opportunity for you to share with me your experiences, that you KNEW just what real fear was. You been there. Or not?  And here on this forum, you consider this an attack? A simple question, only one question, are you a combat vet, having experienced combat? It's really a simple yes or no question. You shouldn't start telling me I do not relate to this abundant life, imply I'm not born again, just because you have been backed into a corner, trying to change the subject. Then sign off.  The truth will set you free, Friend.

Good nigh gary this is depressing me .

My apologies Friend. We're still brothers, as such, it's difficult for me to understand why you will not answer. Not answering only raises doubts. I believe you are the most enthusiastic poster here, though sometimes difficult to understand. Maybe that's why I don't understand your reluctance to answer.  Good night, and pleasant dreams.

Gary Lee
In Him Who is
Semper Fidelis

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Sorry for not reading it .

But I have several guns.  two shotguns and a three o eight .   for hunting.

my problem aint owning guns.    nor is it my fight to either defend or attack this.

My thing is We don't kill people.   period .  as in not even self defense .

Surprised Shiloh.   yeah I do got guns.  I just don't advocate killing anyone period. 

anyway be blessed .

I don't care what you do.   This thread is about gun control and not your pacifism.  Stay on topic.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

10 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

AS for me ,  ITS CHRIST and the new convenant .  the same one where he even tells the solider , DO NO VIOLENCE to any man.

What most people do not get is that the security authorities they have permission to kill, only when absolutely necessary, and avoiding fatal shots (head, heart, etc) when possible. But the ungodly would not care and just kill as first opportunity.

"Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities.
For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God." - Romans 13:1

But the common citizen, they have no authority, no permission to kill anyone... It is very hard to believe that some Christians would simply kill anyone who crosses their land, showing no mercy at all.

"My little children, for whom I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you,
I would like to be present with you now and to change my tone; for I have doubts about you." - Galatians 4:19-20

It really seems that they love their lives on this world more than anything else. Sad.

"For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain." - Philippians 1:21

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  207
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

Guns are the horns and fangs of a father, to dehorn and defang the father is the very essence of emasculating civilization, which in turn is about ridding the hierarchy which God has built and to turn men into effeminate disheveled ghosts that no longer care to defend society. A bull has horns for a reason. 

Satan relishes at the thought of Christians being unable to defend their homes, of men being without horns or fangs, of governments unchecked by the people they should serve. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Badjao33 said:

How can you come to the conclusion that the sword in this verse is intended for killing another human when it contradicts everything that Jesus teaches in the rest of His ministry?  

Tradition is very popular and strong on earth, and often overrides God's Word , just as Jesus showed frequently and exposed it.  When tradition has been taught all of a person's life,  and their family / church/ friends espouse it,  grace and mercy are overflowing without measure to be set free from that and to enter the truth.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

hi 

I have a question about the title of the thread / article -  Is it refering specifically to the USA?

I am asking because many Christians in some / many countries outside the USA actually do support having laws or regulations regarding guns.

.. So if the title implies Christians don't support having gun laws or regulations.. then I think the title does not speak for many Christians in countries such as mine..

Just my personal opinion that's all.

Thanks.

Edited by just_abc

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Guest shiloh357
4 hours ago, Neighbor said:

I'm Christian. I own Guns. I will use them in defense.  I support Gun control.  

Me to.  I am for gun control: 

untitled.png

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

3 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Me to.  I am for gun control: 

untitled.png

17 dead at from "concentration and a steady hand" at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School at Parkland Florida.   

The very problem is most anyone can have concentration and  a steady hand! What is needed is  love for fellow man, the gospel of Jesus, and a helping hand for widows and orphans.

The advocates of gun ownership, of which I am one, need to be of a much better mindset than to think it is okay to lose 17 lives to a minion of the evil one at a school just as long just as I can have my gun.