• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, Adstar said:

The rapture will happen on the day of the return of the LORD Jesus Christ.. 

So...are you saying that He has not come to you then?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching.  Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century?"

This truth has been know from the beginning and you need to study your Bible 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

17 minutes ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching.  Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century?"

This truth has been know from the beginning and you need to study your Bible 

My brother the devil is angry  on us, because God has reaveled us the truth. And we are the one who has to proclaim the everlasting gospel.  Don't worry with them. Our teaching is biblically. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, ScottA said:

So...are you saying that He has not come to you then?

No i never said that.. Jesus has come to me in the form of the Holy Spirit.. But one day in the future the LORD Jesus Christ will return to earth in His body and will rule the world with an Iron Rod...  The second coming is a Christian belief..  Are you waiting for the return of the LORD Jesus Christ ScottA ??

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  166
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

Just wondering why it is Jesus never mentioned a "rapture" when he laid out the events leading up to his return. You would think it most important for Jesus to mention it, unless 1 - it's not true, 2 - maybe he for got, 3 - God didn't tell him about it, 4 - or actually he did mention it AT THE END - Matthew 24:31.

Jesus says he who endures unto to end shall be saved. No mention of those who are a Christian will get a free ticket out of here. Because it says

It is appointed once for a man to die, then the judgement. If they are raptured then they won't die. Which means that verse would be wrong, unless they have to come back and die which is ridiculous not to mention not something God would do to us.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

9 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Where did I say that in my comment? I only quoted Pipirip; that was not my own statement.

You placed it in a note, not a quote.  I thought you were adding to what you were saying by a side note.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

37 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

Just wondering why it is Jesus never mentioned a "rapture" when he laid out the events leading up to his return. You would think it most important for Jesus to mention it, unless 1 - it's not true, 2 - maybe he for got, 3 - God didn't tell him about it, 4 - or actually he did mention it AT THE END - Matthew 24:31.

Jesus says he who endures unto to end shall be saved. No mention of those who are a Christian will get a free ticket out of here. Because it says

It is appointed once for a man to die, then the judgement. If they are raptured then they won't die. Which means that verse would be wrong, unless they have to come back and die which is ridiculous not to mention not something God would do to us.

Matthew 24: KJV

30 "And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. {31} And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Jesus said He would send His Angels to gather the elect.. This is the rapture..

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

49 minutes ago, DJ7 said:

In both 1 Corinthians 15 (the dead will be raised incorruptible) and 1 Thessalonians 4 (And the dead in Christ will rise first.), scripture tells us that those who died in Christ will be raised first.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

10 hours ago, Adstar said:

No i never said that.. Jesus has come to me in the form of the Holy Spirit.. But one day in the future the LORD Jesus Christ will return to earth in His body and will rule the world with an Iron Rod...  The second coming is a Christian belief..  Are you waiting for the return of the LORD Jesus Christ ScottA ??

No, I am not waiting for the return of Jesus. He came as a babe in a manger and I did not know Him, but have believed that He did come the first time. But now, in my lifetime He has come a second time, as He said He would: He knocked, I answered, and He came into me...and it is forever. He did not leave me, nor forsake me, that I should be looking for Him to come again - He is here with me - always.

That is how it is suppose to happen according to the scriptures. In fact, He goes so far as to say - not that He is coming to the world again in the way you describe, but "If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also", and also said "the world sees me no more", and He said "quickly" - not in the distant future. 

So your idea of Him coming to this world, and all the rest of your information is simply a misunderstanding of what is actually meant by what you would consider corroborating proof...otherwise you would be saying that He contradicted Himself in the things I have just quoted, that half of what He said is true, and the other half is not true. You and I cannot have that argument. Nonetheless, He is not coming here in the way you have been taught or now believe. But He has come and does come according to His own promise, and according to all that He said, not just the part you have incorrectly believed.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,135
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

In like manner as you saw him go into heaven, He will return from heaven.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Thumbs Up 1