• Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Epic fail.  (Already proven false)

You have proven nothing. But perhaps you would like to make just one point that was false. Even one.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, ScottA said:

You have proven nothing. But perhaps you would like to make just one point that was false. Even one.

That Jesus Christ does not return to the Mt of Olives at His 2nd Coming with all power and glory.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

11 minutes ago, Montana Marv said:

That Jesus Christ does not return to the Mt of Olives at His 2nd Coming with all power and glory.

In Christ

Montana Marv

This Jesus did "quickly" soon after He ascended, just as He said He would. Or is it the testimony of your spirit that Jesus has not come in [your own] flesh?

The Mount of Olives is a parable on the olive doors of the Holy of Hollies, through which He has returned in the power of the Spirit, and the "divide' is God's judgement. Therefore, John's test is of the spirit of Christ in the flesh, and not only of the flesh as when He first came.

How then will you answer, has He come into you, proving that He has come a second time, or not?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 hours ago, ScottA said:

This Jesus did "quickly" soon after He ascended, just as He said He would. Or is it the testimony of your spirit that Jesus has not come in [your own] flesh?

The Mount of Olives is a parable on the olive doors of the Holy of Hollies, through which He has returned in the power of the Spirit, and the "divide' is God's judgement. Therefore, John's test is of the spirit of Christ in the flesh, and not only of the flesh as when He first came.

How then will you answer, has He come into you, proving that He has come a second time, or not?

With this mindset I shudder to ask what your theology on world peace is .   

But why not .   Do you think their will be world peace and if so HOW .    now scott,   remember I said when we ask questions the other should answer  . 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  649
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

On ‎2‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 12:35 AM, Pipirip said:

John 17:15...'I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

There is a teaching today that is rife with in the Christian world, called the rapture. What is the rapture theory?It is believed by those who hold to this theory  (and there are MANY who do,)that the "church "will raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years(called The tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife(more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world. In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quite" affaire with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious,triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 years millennial reign on earth (which is also a false teaching). Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrin. I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable Proofs' for the rapture. Here are the first two 'Irrefutable Proofs' they quoted : Number 1."The RAPTURE is the blessed hope while the second comings a day to be greatly feared..." They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' qouting Titus 2:13,and the second coming is the FEARED day of the Lord, qouting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they fail to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple, logical truth. 

Number 2."In the rapture, Jesus comes for his church, at His second coming He brings the church with Him..." They say that Jesus takes His church way in the rapture, qouting 1Tess. 4:16-17. and then Jesus come back with the church at the second coming, qouting Revelation 19:14,which says'the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses." But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies'whom Jesus returnswith are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church. 

"But what about 1Tess. 4:14,where it says that those who sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him? ThissurThis surely is talking about the church coming back from heaven after the rapture with Jesus at His physical return? -NO it's not.  Rapture adherents love this verse, but they completely miss the context of what is being said here,look at both vs.13 and 14. Paul is clearly talking about those who are asleep in Christ, ie, those who are in their graves waiting for His return. And what does Paul say to give encouragement concerning those who have died? He says that just as God raised Jesus from the dead, so He will bring with Jesus those who sleep in Him. In other words, those who have died, just like He rose Jesus from the dead. 

The rest of the so called 'irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scripture to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until after the rapture. This is a deception of the Roman Church. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the -antichrist - The Papal Church of Rome! 

NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching.  Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century? 

To be continue. ❤

Funny to claim this all is about Jesus's return , and yet you never once quote Jesus in connection ?

As if Jesus was silent on the matter ?  

Only in full partnership with this Jesus who is the Christ can you find the plain assurance to your innumerable doubts & questions  .

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, ScottA said:

The Holy Spirit has, as promised.  Jesus is in heaven preparing a place for me (John 14:2-4).  Is this same Jesus who is seated at the right hand of the Father inside you.   Or is He with His Father in Heaven as Scripture says.  If He is in you and not with the Father, then you do not have the Holy Spirit in you as promised.  Acts 1:4-5 - Do not leave Jerusalem, but wait for the gift my Father promised which you have heard me speak about.  For John baptized with water, but in a few days you will be baptized with the Holy SpiritThe Holy Spirit is within me, is He within you.  Do you deny that the Son is not seated at the right hand of the Father at this time.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"Do you think their will be world peace and if so HOW"

The coming 70th week will be of extreme difficulty .... all of it [Revelation 6:12-17] [Revelation 8 through 19]

There will be no peace but the pretending of Satan through his beast and false prophet

The Lord will vex the earth with His displeasure and peace will not come until His millennial kingdom upon the earth

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, ScottA said:

I reveal all truth to you and you do not receive it. Then to make it simple for you, and show you one thing in the form of a question that cannot be denied, so that you might receive it as from yourself. Still you do not receive it and say that it is not enough. But your response is quite enough.

In answering that very simple question which cannot be denied ("How do you reconcile what you have said and claim will happen in the world, with the biblical fact that "the world sees Me no more", said by Jesus?") your only answer is complete conjecture, showing that you do not know at all, but are more willing to speculate than to hear and believe the truth. That, indeed, is quite enough.

And again, you use one scripture from God to argue against another scripture from God, proving that you have no understanding. It would have been better for you if you had told the truth and said you don't know.

I have attempted to reveal the truth to you.. But you will not receive it.. You stand on your interpretation of one verse. But i give many verses that show that your interpretation of that verse is wrong.. But you are more loyal to your doctrines then the Word of God..   I cannot see what profit can come from any further exchange with you on this topic.. May the LORD help you to come to wisdom in this matter..