Pipirip

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

John 17:15...'I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

There is a teaching today that is rife with in the Christian world, called the rapture. What is the rapture theory?It is believed by those who hold to this theory  (and there are MANY who do,)that the "church "will raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years(called The tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife(more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world. In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quite" affaire with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious,triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 years millennial reign on earth (which is also a false teaching). Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrin. I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable Proofs' for the rapture. Here are the first two 'Irrefutable Proofs' they quoted : Number 1."The RAPTURE is the blessed hope while the second comings a day to be greatly feared..." They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' qouting Titus 2:13,and the second coming is the FEARED day of the Lord, qouting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they fail to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple, logical truth. 

Number 2."In the rapture, Jesus comes for his church, at His second coming He brings the church with Him..." They say that Jesus takes His church way in the rapture, qouting 1Tess. 4:16-17. and then Jesus come back with the church at the second coming, qouting Revelation 19:14,which says'the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses." But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies'whom Jesus returnswith are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church. 

"But what about 1Tess. 4:14,where it says that those who sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him? ThissurThis surely is talking about the church coming back from heaven after the rapture with Jesus at His physical return? -NO it's not.  Rapture adherents love this verse, but they completely miss the context of what is being said here,look at both vs.13 and 14. Paul is clearly talking about those who are asleep in Christ, ie, those who are in their graves waiting for His return. And what does Paul say to give encouragement concerning those who have died? He says that just as God raised Jesus from the dead, so He will bring with Jesus those who sleep in Him. In other words, those who have died, just like He rose Jesus from the dead. 

The rest of the so called 'irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scripture to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until after the rapture. This is a deception of the Roman Church. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the -antichrist - The Papal Church of Rome! 

NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching.  Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century? 

To be continue. ❤

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  552
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

People assume that what they have not personally seen, simply has not happened yet, and therefore further assume that it is yet to be - which for them, it is. And this they have done over and over again throughout the centuries until they eventually convinced themselves that instead of "each in his own order", that a mass event would come in the unknown distant future, against everything that had been preached to them.

When Jesus addressed the seven churches, He was only pleased with two out of the seven. Paul then tells us of God's plans to send "strong delusion upon those who did not love the truth." The putting off of what had come with Christ and "quickly" following His ascension, until the distant future, i.e., the rapture, the time of great tribulation, etc., is that foretold "strong delusion" that has plagued most of Christendom under the teachings of those same five churches - the teachings of men.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Pipirip said:

The rest of the so called 'irrefutable proofs' are of the same mold. They are not proofs at all, but just twisting of scripture to suit their wrong belief. It's interesting that they also believe the 'antichrist' will not be revealed until after the rapture. This is a deception of the Roman Church. The Bible and historic Protestantism already revealed the -antichrist - The Papal Church of Rome! 

This used to be very well and widely known, in assemblies of ekklesia (born again ones),  I thought,  decades ago, and centuries ago ! 

How did so many churches and countries and peoples and nations get and stay so completely deceived (getting in bed with and committing fornication with rome)  !?

(as written in Scripture)

15 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

This used to be very well and widely known, in assemblies of ekklesia (born again ones),  I thought,  decades ago, and centuries ago ! 

How did so many churches and countries and peoples and nations get and stay so completely deceived (getting in bed with and committing fornication with rome)  !?

(as written in Scripture)

Yes,you are right at that point, it is for me now to hard to touched that topic now. I'm just new here and just let the people see, that the bible interpret itself.  About the church of Rome,when I finished with this one, I begin with the Three Angeles Massages, and from there I go over to the way the Bible call it THE MAN OF SIN. ?

44 minutes ago, ScottA said:

People assume that what they have not personally seen, simply has not happened yet, and therefore further assume that it is yet to be - which for them, it is. And this they have done over and over again throughout the centuries until they eventually convinced themselves that instead of "each in his own order", that a mass event would come in the unknown distant future, against everything that had been preached to them.

When Jesus addressed the seven churches, He was only pleased with one out of the seven. Paul then tells us of God's plans to send "strong delusion upon those who did not love the truth." The putting off of what had come with Christ and "quickly" following His ascension, until the distant future, i.e., the rapture, the time of great tribulation, etc., is that foretold "strong delusion" that has plagued most of Christendom under the teachings of those same six churches - the teachings of men.

About the seven churhes it is also symbolical language. Jesus was showing John the churches from their times,and till the true one today. Stay with me and together we can shown the world, that the Bible interpret itself. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 2/18/2018 at 12:35 AM, Pipirip said:

Paul is clearly talking about those who are asleep in Christ, ie, those who are in their graves waiting for His return.

Don't believe in any rapture,however nobody is in the grave,they come with Him from Heaven.

1 hour ago, n2thelight said:

Don't believe in any rapture,however nobody is in the grave,they come with Him from Heaven.

All my writings is only for the people that God self has call here. I know the devil is very angry with me. Because he knows that I am unmasking him.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69

34 minutes ago, Pipirip said:

All my writings is only for the people that God self has call here. I know the devil is very angry with me. Because he knows that I am unmasking him.

Do what yu do...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

On 2/18/2018 at 4:35 PM, Pipirip said:

John 17:15...'I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

There is a teaching today that is rife with in the Christian world, called the rapture. What is the rapture theory?It is believed by those who hold to this theory  (and there are MANY who do,)that the "church "will raptured away to heaven and then the earth will continue for a period of seven years(called The tribulation) in which the inhabitants of the earth will be plunged into a time of great trouble and strife(more so than now). So according to this teaching there is a separation to take place between the saved and the lost BEFORE the end of the world. In this teaching we are also told that Christ will return in two "phases". The first will be a "quite" affaire with the saints being raptured away. And then the second phase after the seven year tribulation will be the "glorious,triumphant" return, which according to this teaching, will usher in the 1000 years millennial reign on earth (which is also a false teaching). Let me quickly show you an example of the weakness of the rapture doctrin. I came across a recent article stating '10 Irrefutable Proofs' for the rapture. Here are the first two 'Irrefutable Proofs' they quoted : Number 1."The RAPTURE is the blessed hope while the second comings a day to be greatly feared..." They separate the rapture and second coming saying that the rapture is the 'blessed hope' qouting Titus 2:13,and the second coming is the FEARED day of the Lord, qouting Amos 5:18. They believe these must be different events, because one is to be hoped for, and the other is to be feared. But they fail to realize the simple truth that the second coming is the 'blessed hope' for the saved in Jesus, and to be 'greatly feared' by those who reject the Lord. Simple, logical truth. 

Number 2."In the rapture, Jesus comes for his church, at His second coming He brings the church with Him..." They say that Jesus takes His church way in the rapture, qouting 1Tess. 4:16-17. and then Jesus come back with the church at the second coming, qouting Revelation 19:14,which says'the armies which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses." But what they fail to realize is that the 'armies'whom Jesus returnswith are His angels, as Matthew 25:31 confirms, not the church. 

"But what about 1Tess. 4:14,where it says that those who sleep in Jesus will God bring with Him? ThissurThis surely is talking about the church coming back from heaven after the rapture with Jesus at His physical return? -NO it's not.  Rapture adherents love this verse, but they completely miss the context of what is being said here,look at both vs.13 and 14. Paul is clearly talking about those who are asleep in Christ, ie, those who are in their graves waiting for His return. And what does Paul say to give encouragement concerning those who have died? He says that just as God raised Jesus from the dead, so He will bring with Jesus those who sleep in Him. In other words, those who have died, just like He rose Jesus from the dead. 

NOTE: If the rapture theory is a true Biblical teaching.  Why was it not well known and popularized until the early 20th century? 

To be continue. ❤

You are not describing the Rapture doctrine.. But you are discussing the Specific ""Pre_tribulation Rapture" theory..

While the Rapture is Biblical the specific Pre-Tribulation rapture doctrine which you discuss is indeed wrong..  They have the timing wrong..

The rapture will happen on the day of the return of the LORD Jesus Christ.. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

54 minutes ago, Pipirip said:

Then lay your doctrine out in one piece instead of continuing an ongoing series.

6 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

As for this statement, being "caught up" was always taught.  If you are speaking of the pre-tribulation rapture, you should clarify and not use blanket statements.