Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

There is only a few short months before NK has the means to hit cities in the USA . Pres Trump already said we will not allow a Nuclear North Korea.  That only brings us to March or early April to take out North Korea. This is real and might happen. Our grid can go down for months if we are attack. That would be a nightmare like a end of the world movie

. Number one as Christians we need to pray that the lord stops this. It could be his will seeing how low we have sunk in our country. He destroyed Sodom because he heard the cries of sin and evil in her. I think he might allow the USA to end up like Sodom.

How many Christians are really walking in Christ ? I don't know but usually a small number is sanctified

Pray and watch that you may be worthy to escape all these things and stand before the son of man. Christ said this. We cannot be saved by our works. But saved people need to be sanctified.

Peter also wrote seeing how these things will melt and be on fire meaning the things on earth the cities. It sounds like Nuclear  war to me. He said the heavens and earth on fire.

The bomb that was drop on Hiroshima if one seen photos looks like the upper atmosphere  is on fire. 

I think for sure we are close to those days. I think it's wise to have basic food items and water. In case. The Lord will take care of us but he told Joseph to prepare seven years of grain for a famine. 

North Korea is run by powers and Authorities the dark forces of the world. This is going to be big in the next one or two months. If we are in Christ we are safe in his hands.let us be like the five wise virgins waiting for the lord. They had oil in there lamps. Meaning they abided in Jesus our lord. The oil is our close relationship with Christ and abiding in his love. Read John 15.

Christ said I have abided in my Fathers love,you abide in my love. God will then protect us from all things. You can be saved and not protected if your asleep. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just came by to say hi and praise the LORD.    

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

11 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

There is only a few short months before NK has the means to hit cities in the USA . Pres Trump already said we will not allow a Nuclear North Korea.  That only brings us to March or early April to take out North Korea. This is real and might happen. Our grid can go down for months if we are attack. That would be a nightmare like a end of the world movie

. Number one as Christians we need to pray that the lord stops this. It could be his will seeing how low we have sunk in our country. He destroyed Sodom because he heard the cries of sin and evil in her. I think he might allow the USA to end up like Sodom.

How many Christians are really walking in Christ ? I don't know but usually a small number is sanctified

Pray and watch that you may be worthy to escape all these things and stand before the son of man. Christ said this. We cannot be saved by our works. But saved people need to be sanctified.

Peter also wrote seeing how these things will melt and be on fire meaning the things on earth the cities. It sounds like Nuclear  war to me. He said the heavens and earth on fire.

The bomb that was drop on Hiroshima if one seen photos looks like the upper atmosphere  is on fire. 

I think for sure we are close to those days. I think it's wise to have basic food items and water. In case. The Lord will take care of us but he told Joseph to prepare seven years of grain for a famine. 

North Korea is run by powers and Authorities the dark forces of the world. This is going to be big in the next one or two months. If we are in Christ we are safe in his hands.let us be like the five wise virgins waiting for the lord. They had oil in there lamps. Meaning they abided in Jesus our lord. The oil is our close relationship with Christ and abiding in his love. Read John 15.

Christ said I have abided in my Fathers love,you abide in my love. God will then protect us from all things. You can be saved and not protected if your asleep. 

As far as America's fate, it's impossible to foresee at this present time. There's a couple of Bible verses expositor's try to stretch and fit America into (plucked eagles wings, Tarshish, etc.), but it's only speculation. The World Wars are not mentioned in the Bible either. America and North Korea were not around at the time of Biblical writing, so the Prophets and Apostles had no knowledge of the future countries. One thing is blatantly evident by omission, the USA is either incapable, not around anymore or has become an isolationist country during the end-times. I suspect the former two?

My personal opinion is, that as our nation has turned into a Sodom and Gomorrah and out Lord has been long suffering. It appears to me the Lord has withdrew His hand of protection and turned our nation over to our own lusts and desires some time ago. I suspect our national judgment / punishment is not far into the future, based on world current events. 

How that judgment will come about the Lord only knows, but I can speculate based on what we're given in scripture. I don't rule out a preemptive strike from North Korea, Russia or Iran with an EMP or nuclear attack. One thing I find very interesting in the book of Revelation is, one third of the Earths grass and trees are burned up. We know it can't be the European / Middle East area because events are taking place during and after that event there. What section of the Earth would fit this? The North and South American land masses are 27% of the global land mass. 

I don't believe a nuclear exchange could even come close to this type of destruction, so what could. An asteroid / meteor impact and/or volcanic activity would have a severe global impact. I would suggest a coronal mass ejection (CME) or severe solar flare, like the one that missed Earth by a couple of weeks a number of years ago that was well squelched. Some research will revel many of the wealthy, politicians, military and people in the know have for some time now been building underground bunkers and shelters, and buying second homes away from this side of the globe. Coincidence? There has been a very rapid building of over 100 underground seed banks in many countries over the last few years, why now?  

Well, I'm probably paranoid and in to conspiracy theories on what I'm seeing and learning anyway. Everything going underground these days are probably for 'just in case' and to create jobs and employment?

Edited by Dennis1209

20 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

As far as America's fate, it's impossible to foresee at this present time. There's a couple of Bible verses expositor's try to stretch and fit America into (plucked eagles wings, Tarshish, etc.), but it's only speculation. The World Wars are not mentioned in the Bible either. America and North Korea were not around at the time of Biblical writing, so the Prophets and Apostles had no knowledge of the future countries. One thing is blatantly evident by omission, the USA is either incapable, not around anymore or has become an isolationist country during the end-times. I suspect the former two?

My personal opinion is, that as our nation has turned into a Sodom and Gomorrah and out Lord has been long suffering. It appears to me the Lord has withdrew His hand of protection and turned our nation over to our own lusts and desires some time ago. I suspect our national judgment / punishment is not far into the future, based on world current events. 

How that judgment will come about the Lord only knows, but I can speculate based on what we're given in scripture. I don't rule out a preemptive strike from North Korea, Russia or Iran with an EMP or nuclear attack. One thing I find very interesting in the book of Revelation is, one third of the Earths grass and trees are burned up. We know it can't be the European / Middle East area because events are taking place during and after that event there. What section of the Earth would fit this? The North and South American land masses are 27% of the global land mass. 

I don't believe a nuclear exchange could even come close to this type of destruction, so what could. An asteroid / meteor impact and/or volcanic activity would have a severe global impact. I would suggest a coronal mass ejection (CME) or severe solar flare, like the one that missed Earth by a couple of weeks a number of years ago that was well squelched. Some research will revel many of the wealthy, politicians, military and people in the know have for some time now been building underground bunkers and shelters, and buying second homes away from this side of the globe. Coincidence? There has been a very rapid building of over 100 underground seed banks in many countries over the last few years, why now?  

Well, I'm probably paranoid and in to conspiracy theories on what I'm seeing and learning anyway. Everything going underground these days are probably for 'just in case' and to create jobs and employment?

Good post Dennis. I thought of that too about one third of the earth grasses and trees being burnt up. Most likely us here in North America.  I do feel we are already under judgement. All good points you have made. I think we will lose our grid. We will be afraid to retaliate because of  China and Russia. So we become a third world nation. No longer a player. We might even become a group of small nations. Like Florida would be a small natiom. We shall see but its coming for sure. 

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Just came by to say hi and praise the LORD.    

Hi brother. Praise the lord with the trumpet !

55 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Seems to me that the tensions brewing in Syria, esp. between Israel and Iran/Hezbollah will be breaking out long before a crisis with NK.

I think the problem with North Korea is far more grave. But I did see there is trouble brewing in Syria. They shot a Israeli jet down. Isarel could cream those countries in a war. North Korea could knock out our grid and destroy multiple cities.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  85
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

[for me anyway] the powers that be are ordained of God and is subject to His will and purpose, and no man can put any thing to it, nor take from it.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I don't believe a nuclear exchange could even come close to this type of destruction, so what could. An asteroid / meteor impact

The Holy Bible i believe points to this happening in the end days..

If i was a first century man lacking scientifuc knowledge this is how i would describe a meteor and it's effects..

(Revelation 8: {8} And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood; {9} And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed. {10} And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;"

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  131
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

While a man can't see into other men's hearts, I don't think NK is going to do much unless we or anyone else does much. NK typically sticks to "we are just trying to protect our native soil". That could just be a ruse, but I just see it as a country attempting to establish itself among the very few nations that do carry nuclear weaponry. We all hear horror stories about NK, but not everything there is terrible and things have been gradually improving over time. One source of income is their animation. Yeah, believe it or not, many countries hire NK animators not only because they are skilled but they don't charge as much as others. This has helped improve NK.

I just look at it like a nuclear Cuba, more or less. We might not be on the friendliest terms, but if we could talk and come to agreements, maybe we could be neighbors again. What i'm worried about is that both media and government don't seem to have an interest in that. Nuclear weapons means power and we wouldn't want to lose any of our power now, would we?

Edited by GreyDestiny
Errors

• Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

18 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Good post Dennis. I thought of that too about one third of the earth grasses and trees being burnt up. Most likely us here in North America.  I do feel we are already under judgement. All good points you have made. I think we will lose our grid. We will be afraid to retaliate because of  China and Russia. So we become a third world nation. No longer a player. We might even become a group of small nations. Like Florida would be a small natiom. We shall see but its coming for sure. 

Yep! I'm an old man and I wouldn't be surprised if I'm still here when a very major event breaks out. Close!

• Thumbs Up 1