Lying & distorted personality

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

I am psychotic and I often have odd nightmares which make me take them as reality and my behavior and my actions towards others are influenced by this, leading to much confusion and misunderstanding. Moreover, I do not accept myself, as I am too aware of my miatakes, but trying to correct them through different ways leads to hatered towards my real self, and a kind of feeling that makes me think I have betrayed myself by hiding truth about myself. People are supposed to express themselves when necessary but I stay private. This makes me feel truly deceptive, I did conceal various things by telling people various other unrelated things. Consequently, I feel like a failure, too ashamed of myself and a liar. Even my sentimental confession to the one i belived i had feelings for was something that was not correlated with my real experience. The consequences of my actions makes me regret the way i am, the awareness of sin, yet this inability to correct it is difficult.

It is so hard to differenciate reality from illusion, confusion reigns. 

Please, any advice would be appreciated. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Welcome to :) Worthy !

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,018
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,302
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

The Bible is healing for our minds...as you read and believe it, hopefully your nightmares and confusion will lessen.  

If you have believed on Jesus as your Savior, remember that all of your sins are forgiven through Him.  He has given you His righteousness and taken away your sins.  Just read the word of God and seek to walk with Jesus each day.  Keep a simple faith in Jesus.