• Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,194
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

6 hours ago, Blue Lulu said:

So does anyone think there is some kind of spiritual lesson I should reap from this situation.

Hi Blue Lulu,

Have you addressed why you moved? Seems to me you left a good life in a `family` of believers who cared and supported each other and moved for .........and now it is all difficult. You have left your `Body` support. Always good to assess WHY we did something. What was our motive? Had we thought through the consequences before we acted/ moved?

hope that is of some help, Marilyn.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Marilyn C said:

Hi Blue Lulu,

Have you addressed why you moved? Seems to me you left a good life in a `family` of believers who cared and supported each other and moved for .........and now it is all difficult. You have left your `Body` support. Always good to assess WHY we did something. What was our motive? Had we thought through the consequences before we acted/ moved?

hope that is of some help, Marilyn.

I believe we are a very negative judgemental society.  Why is our first thought that “oh, they must be doing something wrong”. Why can’t our first thought give people the benefit of the doubt.  I talk to the Lord about everything that I do.  That does not mean that I do not sometimes get it wrong and make bad decisions but even in my bad decisions the Lord is with me.  We all know the book of Job.  Here was a man of God who had some really horrible things happen to him.  Let’s not be like Jobs friends who judged him.  Job needed his friends to come along beside him and just be there for him.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  77
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,271
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

In continuation:  In difficulties is when I have learned my most valuable lessons.  I do not like that this is the way to learn but the joy of the lesson learned is worth the pain.  When I was in Florida and dealing with my husbands illness I learned the valuable lesson of letting God fight my battles and to worship Him during those battles.  Recently I have learned about “dark roots”  bitterness, unforgivness, judging and how to let the Lord help me in those areas of my life.  You can not impart wisdom by judging people only by sharing your experience with them.  If you have not had this experience then you are not the teacher and you move on because there is someone who needs what you know.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Blue Lulu said:

I believe we are a very negative judgemental society.

Galatians, In the New Testament, says this clearly - ALL society is pernicious (death dealing, dragging everyone down).

This agrees with all Scripture, like Ephesians 2, and Revelation, and Timothy, etc etc etc