Sister

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Days Won:  5

Isaiah 32:12   They shall lament for the teats, for the pleasant fields, for the fruitful vine.

Proverbs 15:20   A wise son maketh a glad father: but a foolish man despiseth his mother.

Proverbs 23:22   Hearken unto thy father that begat thee, and despise not thy mother when she is old.

Proverbs 23:25   Thy father and thy mother shall be glad, and she that bare thee shall rejoice.

Proverbs 28:24   Whoso robbeth his father or his mother, and saith, It is no transgression; the same is the companion of a destroyer.

Proverbs 29:15   The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

Proverbs 30:11   There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.

Proverbs 30:17   The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.

Song of Solomon 6:9   My dove, my undefiled is but one; she is the only one of her mother, she is the choice one of her that bare her. The daughters saw her, and blessed her; yea, the queens and the concubines, and they praised her.

Song of Solomon 8:1   O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.

Song of Solomon 8:5   Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.

Man was made in God's image.  God is not a woman.  God is our Father, and this woman is not God, but she's loved by him.  She is not Christ either, for he was born flesh out of her.  She's mentioned all throughout scripture, and never given a second thought. 

Isaiah 49:1   Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.

Ezekiel 19:2   And say, What is thy mother? A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions.

Ezekiel 19:10   Thy mother is like a vine in thy blood, planted by the waters: she was fruitful and full of branches by reason of many waters.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Jayne said:

I didn't claim a mother.  I said we don't call God, Mother.  I merely gave some scripture that shows where God himself, speaks of himself in motherly terms.

I didn't mean to offend people.

You didn't , at least not me.   There is no danger for ekklesia or for those seeking the truth as YHVH says to in Scripture taken as Scripture, as YHVH'S WORD, as YHVH has Revealed.     This is entirely different than the worldly concepts and the flagrant pagan influence and religions end emotions and feelings and thoughts and emphasis thereof (of the world, etc).

43 minutes ago, Sister said:

simplejeff

Don't judge before you hear the matter.  Something represents our mother.  It's not Babylon.  God speaks about her all the time in scripture.  God's woman is not above him, but under his authority, and she's adored by him. 

This just makes the thread worse.   Tending more towards as the world thinks, i.e. the pagan ways of thinking, even though not maybe 'directly' ....   "the matter" has been brought up often,  and almost never in harmony with YHVH'S WORD,  and the influence of other sources is to be tested for, to verify it is simply and only from YHVH/ His Word and not influenced at all by babylon nor catholicism nor ecumenicalism..    Testing as all things are to be tested,  since the errors/ false teachings in life are more prevalent by far than the truth.

It looks like maybe there's no problem, and maybe there is ---- in "something represents our mother" - this is not something to take lightly or as it seems to be coming across so far.  The world's largest deception is based largely on something very much about "our mother" and entirely NOT righteously,  NOT in YHVH'S WORD,  and NOT moving anyone towards Jesus but against Him.  TEST everything to be sure it is not of that kind of school , religion or direction which has deceived billions of people, men , women and children in probably every country,  for many generations, for many centuries.

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:
8 hours ago, simplejeff said:

The whole sphere of influence of babylon,  for over 2000 years,  has corrupted society, or is together side by side in all society,

For well over 2000 years.  Closer to 6000.

Within Babylon is found the blood of Abel.

• And in her was found the blood of prophets and of saints and of all who have been slain on the earth.  Revelation 18:24

Yes,  it is a dangerous world we live in,  almost all deceived for 6000 years !

Galatians 4:26   But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.

Isaiah 66:7   Before she travailed, she brought forth; before her pain came, she was delivered of a man child.

Isaiah 66:8   Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

Isaiah 66:9   Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the LORD: shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God.

Isaiah 66:10   Rejoice ye with Jerusalem, and be glad with her, all ye that love her: rejoice for joy with her, all ye that mourn for her:

Isaiah 66:11   That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.

Isaiah 66:12   For thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river, and the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream: then shall ye suck, ye shall be borne upon her sides, and be dandled upon her knees.

Isaiah 66:13   As one whom his mother comforteth, so will I comfort you; and ye shall be comforted in Jerusalem.

Jerusalem, the City of Peace.

Lets put aside pagan teachings now, and all doctrines that come out of Babylon, for God has nothing in her, and she has nothing in God.  Pay no attention to any teaching or belief that comes out of her for she is full of sin, full of lies and highly defiled, and is going into perdition. 

God has a woman, and he is showing us all throughout the scriptures that his woman is holy, righteous, pure and full of truth.  She is blessed, adored and undefiled and we are being nurtured by her, she has a name and the Christian land don't know it,...they never heard of her, yet she is the reason why we were called into God's kingdom so that she can raise lots of children unto him.

Her name is Zion.

She is God's doctrine.  She is the mother of us all.  We cannot come to God without being given his doctrine. His doctrine is symbolised as a woman, a holy wife, and mother of his children.  When we suck on her breasts and take milk from her, she is "teaching" us.  God adores his woman (his doctrine) because she stands for everything he is.  Although he is above her, he still glorifies her because she is pure and loyal to him.  God is in charge of his doctrine, and not his doctrine in charge of him.  We are under God's doctrine, his woman, our mother.  His doctrine comforts us, nurtures us, and is that food that keeps the spirit growing, and healthy. 

Christ was born in the flesh out of this woman, because he was born out of her doctrine, the true doctrine of God.  When the resurrection comes, all who are in Zion, and have sucked on her breasts, and raised on her solids will be born out of her.  Born out of her teachings, her doctrine.

God being so full of wisdom, has wisdom spilling out of him, and can express himself in so many different ways, using the examples and symbolisms so that we can understand his purpose.

Blessed are all who dwell in Zion.

25 minutes ago, Sister said:

God has a woman, and he is showing us all throughout the scriptures that his woman is holy, righteous, pure and full of truth.  She is blessed, adored and undefiled and we are being nurtured by her, she has a name and the Christian land don't know it,...they never heard of her, yet she is the reason why we were called into God's kingdom so that she can raise lots of children unto him.

This isn't quite right.   Just like the earth is not a woman.  There's something out of kilter here,  something contrary to YHVH'S PURPOSE , Plan and Salvation in JESUS..     Whatever it is , it may or may not be revealed .  No matter - even this one statement is wrong.

And the way it has been presented,  from the start,  even the title of the thread is in error.  Perhaps the origin of the error will come out, eventually,  perhaps not.