• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

27 minutes ago, Sister said:

His doctrine is symbolised as a woman, a holy wife, and mother of his children.

This is almost closer to correct, but is not being given in line with all Scripture, though it may be awkward to realize this.

"symbolized" as a woman is not a right or good way to present this,  as woman is full of sin, in God's Eyes, according to His Word.

YHVH'S WORD is PURE, without sin, and without any spot or wrinkle.  i.e. nothing like a woman (or man either).

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

47 minutes ago, Sister said:

God has a woman,  ... ... ... (middle taken out to show more clearly)

Her name is Zion.

This is false. 

When YHVH in His Wisdom uses an analogy as of some characteristics of a woman,  it does not make it come alive as a woman - it is only an analogy.

This is true of all the other references used for this purpose also (whatever the purpose or goal is, does not change any part of YHVH'S Word nor His Meaning) .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Days Won:  5

Hi simplejeff

It may be hard to grasp because you never heard it explained like this before.  I am only explaining what God has shown us in the scriptures, that he speaks of this woman constantly with so much adoration and love.  She is not a real woman, she is symbolic of his doctrine. There is only one true doctrine, and Christ brings us into that doctrine, to learn and become familiar with,

.......and we can only know the Father through that doctrine and no other doctrine. 

Jerusalem, the City of Peace is named after this Woman.  It is her, the teachings of the kingdom that allow us to walk in the light.  This kingdom is called Zion, and is that woman's name.

Here; I showed you before

Isaiah 66:8   Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

That's her name right there, God's woman.  Her name is Zion.

The above is speaking about the resurrection.  Zion has been in travail for a long long time, but her labour pangs are intensifying, getting stronger and stronger.  She has to go through all this before her children can be born.  Her children will be re-born at the resurrection, born of the spirit when they receive eternal life...because of her doctrine that changed them from the inside out.

Satan has a woman also, she is Babylon the Great, the harlot.  Not pure, defiled, but full of sin and going into perdition with all her children.  She has a teaching also, anything that is a lie and causes abominations. All her children will be stillborn.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Content Count:  3,727
  • Content Per Day:  1.04

2 John 1:1   The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth;

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

7 hours ago, Sister said:

Hi simplejeff

It may be hard to grasp because you never heard it explained like this before.  I am only explaining what God has shown us in the scriptures, that he speaks of this woman constantly with so much adoration and love.  She is not a real woman, she is symbolic of his doctrine. There is only one true doctrine, and Christ brings us into that doctrine, to learn and become familiar with,

.......and we can only know the Father through that doctrine and no other doctrine. 

Jerusalem, the City of Peace is named after this Woman.  It is her, the teachings of the kingdom that allow us to walk in the light.  This kingdom is called Zion, and is that woman's name.

Here; I showed you before

Isaiah 66:8   Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.

That's her name right there, God's woman.  Her name is Zion.

The above is speaking about the resurrection.  Zion has been in travail for a long long time, but her labour pangs are intensifying, getting stronger and stronger.  She has to go through all this before her children can be born.  Her children will be re-born at the resurrection, born of the spirit when they receive eternal life...because of her doctrine that changed them from the inside out.

Satan has a woman also, she is Babylon the Great, the harlot.  Not pure, defiled, but full of sin and going into perdition with all her children.  She has a teaching also, anything that is a lie and causes abominations. All her children will be stillborn.

New Jerusalem/heavenly Zion.........His Bride/wife.........amen, yes, labour pains and giving birth to her children.  Thinking of it as His kingdom in type......His kingdom coming to earth......New Jerusalem prepared as a Bride coming down out of heaven.  And Babylon the mother of harlots being Satan's counterfeit kingdom that he is trying to build on earth......her lies.......as opposed to the pure true doctrine/word that is spoken and believed on in Zion......amen!  :)

Adding this precious verse:

Psalm 87:5

And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

Edited by Heleadethme
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36

12 hours ago, simplejeff said:

as woman is full of sin, in God's Eyes, according to His Word.

yes......but only until He marries/sanctifies her.....of which you were one, as we all were.

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  4

Sister, I'm curious as to how you distinguish between the Word of God and the doctrine of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,211
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Last Daze said:

the doctrine of God.

I hope you don't mind me responding,

for sure Christ Jesus is the WORD

John 1

The Eternal Word

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. In Him was life, and the life was the light of men. And the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not comprehend it.

But i have appreciated reading sisters biblical references as well.

Also I would like to state that I do NOT believe in any Mother figure to be a "god" nor do I pray to any mother figure such as some other beliefs do. I pray to the -God- of the Holy Bible : Father , Son, Holy Spirit.

Just to be clear, I said earlier that if there was a mother referral, I could easily see "mother earth" as God created the earth and from it grows life. Some like Sister have quote srcipture , Jerusalem, zion pointing them  refered to in :feminin". So what, that does not make these a god to be worshiped.

And I am sure Sister was not referring to them to be worshiped or prayed to Like the Only God : Father ,, Son, Holy Spirit.

(If I am wrong on that, then I how sister come forth and let me know different.)

I personally have never made "mother' or earth to be a God religion and i certainly do not pray to "mother earth" But I was more trying to give an answer that the OP that earth can be allegory to "the feminin "mother, as all grows from the earth.

As God in Holy scripture gave "wisdom" a feminine" qualification , and that it has been quoted from Holy Scripture,  from that point of referral ( being feminine in grammatical usage). I don't see how that makes anyone pointing this out to be promoting the worship of a mother GOD, or teaching another religion other than what the bible teaches.

I find it very uncomfortable that some replies in this post have a a tone judgement, implying tone to them, when they write -indirectly, passively aggressively and with judgement- by writnig  : those people are... teaching another doctrine...

who are those people? ???

I can only speak for myself

I am certainly NOT teaching another doctrine, I am a bible believing Christian and stick with sola scripture and my faith rest in sola biblical scripture. And nothing i have written in this post suggests otherwise.

We are all here learning, discussing, and  it makes for an unpleasant rapport with others when some passively aggressively try to undermine another(s) sharing of thought and unfairly so as well.

Sister, thank you for sharing your passages of scriptures, I had never taken notice of them, but even so, it does not take away who the God of Abram, Isaac and Jacob is= God the Father Son, Holy Spirit.

And for all those men hating women out there, God loved women had He not, he would not have decided to create the feminine in ALL of nature including grammar. He would not have created Adam and EVE.

from some of your perspectives it seems that some of you would have preferred God to have created  Adam and Steve and that ALL of creation be male, but them you would not have another of your own kind yet more fragile and different enough, to kick around and debase, you would have to kick around and debase your own masculine sex, as there would be no feminine sex to kick around, debase and abuse.

Both masculine and feminine are complementary to one another. And God created BOTH in HIS own image. And LOVES both with equal measure.

Galatians 3:28

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Its welcoming to see passages  in Gods Holy Scripture, where He describes the feminine in such a gracious way.

Edited by 1to3

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

I think this one has ran its course.