• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

44 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Later if there's time,  and if you really want to know,  you will find out that we were not with YHVH before we were conceived.  We were not alive before we were conceived, no, not anywhere.  

The best thing to do would be to look for the heresy of that belief, no matter if you think you just thought it up,

so you can see the beginning, the origin,  the source of that heresy .  

Also,  there are usually other heresies,  false teachings, and false gospels associated hand in hand together with that heresy.

See if you can locate those,   to see who started it (the devil),  and why (to deceive you and multitudes of others),

and realize FROM THE SOURCE OF IT,  it is evil,  and was never of YHVH , never of Scripture, never truth.

It is such a well-exposed heresy,  it should not take long to find the source of the heresy.   Then,  we or someone can proceed likewise to show you the truth from Scripture,  YHVH Willing.

Let's start with my first question,are you a son of God?Simple yes or no?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Sorry, no answer to your question.  You've challenged members and visitors to the forum here with a heresy.  Your other questions don't matter in view of that heresy.

3 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Sorry, no answer to your question.  You've challenged members and visitors to the forum here with a heresy.  Your other questions don't matter in view of that heresy.

Cool, don't answer,just leave it to me and the one who started the thread,in other words stay out!!!!

https://www.gotquestions.org/pre-existence-of-souls.html

Question: "What does the Bible say about the pre-existence of souls?"

Answer: The Bible says nothing about the pre-existence of souls because this is a man-made idea with no basis in truth. The Bible makes it clear that every human being is a unique creation of God (Genesis 2:7; Zechariah 12:1; Jeremiah 1:5). Each unique human soul begins at conception (Psalm 139:13–16; Isaiah 44:24) and will continue forever because we are created as eternal beings (Genesis 9:6; Isaiah 40:28; Psalm 102:27; Matthew 25:46).

52 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

https://www.gotquestions.org/pre-existence-of-souls.html

Question: "What does the Bible say about the pre-existence of souls?"

Answer: The Bible says nothing about the pre-existence of souls because this is a man-made idea with no basis in truth. The Bible makes it clear that every human being is a unique creation of God (Genesis 2:7; Zechariah 12:1; Jeremiah 1:5). Each unique human soul begins at conception (Psalm 139:13–16; Isaiah 44:24) and will continue forever because we are created as eternal beings (Genesis 9:6; Isaiah 40:28; Psalm 102:27; Matthew 25:46).

Again,are you a son of God?

"Answer: The Bible says nothing about the pre-existence of souls because this is a man-made idea with no basis in truth.

The Bible makes it clear that every human being is a unique creation of God (Genesis 2:7; Zechariah 12:1; Jeremiah 1:5). Each unique human soul begins at conception (Psalm 139:13–16; Isaiah 44:24) and will continue forever because we are created as eternal beings (Genesis 9:6; Isaiah 40:28; Psalm 102:27; Matthew 25:46)."

11 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

"Answer: The Bible says nothing about the pre-existence of souls because this is a man-made idea with no basis in truth.

The Bible makes it clear that every human being is a unique creation of God (Genesis 2:7; Zechariah 12:1; Jeremiah 1:5). Each unique human soul begins at conception (Psalm 139:13–16; Isaiah 44:24) and will continue forever because we are created as eternal beings (Genesis 9:6; Isaiah 40:28; Psalm 102:27; Matthew 25:46)."

Why are you avoiding my question?

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you; before you were born I sanctified you; I ordained you a prophet to the nations.’”

God clearly says in that verse that He knew Jeremiah before He (God) formed him in his mother’s womb. You can’t know someone that doesn’t exist.

"Let us see what God’s Word has to say about this.  We will start with the proposed text:

Jer 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." NIV

Does this Bible text mean that we as humans existed as spirits in heaven before we were born?

Let us examine this text closely.

* “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you”.

How can God know someone before he/she is born?  There are only two possibilities:

a. We existed in another dimension before we are born

Or

b. God’s foreknowledge makes it possible for Him to know us before we are born.

Which one does the prophet mean, and is this confirmed elsewhere in God’s Word?

Notice that this verse uses the following words: “Before I formed you in the womb”. In other words before I created you, before you came into being.  The text itself leans towards interpretation b: God’s foreknowledge makes it possible for Him to know us before we are born.  Foreknowledge does not mean pre-existence of the beings foreknown.

Does this concur with the rest of God’s Word?

Absolutely!

1. Nowhere in the Bible is there a mention of spirits existing before they are or were born.

2. God foreknew the events of this planet and revealed future events to His prophets: Heb 1:1 “In the past God spoke to our forefathers through the prophets at many times and in various ways.” NIV

However this foreknowledge of events doesn’t mean these events existed before they happened!"

http://www.answers2prayer.org/bible_questions/Answers/creation/spirits.html

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

Does this concur with the rest of God’s Word?

Absolutely!

1. Nowhere in the Bible is there a mention of spirits existing before they are or were born.

Are you a son of God?