• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By anxietygal101
      Hello Everybody,
      I am a 16 year old girl currently dealing with very bad health anxiety. I have frequent heart palpitations and extra heart beats and it is terrifying and i live in constant fear of dying. I pray everynight for help and I will never loose faith in my Lord but please, can you pray for me? I want to feel normal again. If there is any specific prayer I should say to help with anxiety, please let me know! Thank you. ❤️
    • By Miss_Kay
      Hey Guys,
      So as a few of you know, recently I have been struggling with my mental health issues - Schizophrenia, anxiety, paranoia & depression. But just looking back at all, I realize and i KNOW that I've been struggling so much because I've been lacking in the area of spending time with Jesus. I believe that every day God wakes me up, that its the opportunity for a fresh start, a new beginning, a chance to start over or try again. I've been down for nearly a month now. But today in the afternoon, I choose to run back to him .And if yous could please pray about this. My spirit is suffering because I havent been in his word or prayer GENUINELY. It just slowly faded away and  always put off prayer saying i'll do it later. Or say i'll read the word tonight, then i hop in bed and go to sleep straight away. I am asking if yous could pray for me cause I know I need Jesus and I know i want to spend time with him. And...I am running back to him. Thank yous all for your continuous support, encouragements and prayers.

Gbu all
    • By Omegaman 3.0
      Daily Reading 14
      If you prefer, you can look up the following verses in your own Bible, of by whatever means and in whatever version you choose.
      Luke 12:1-31    Genesis 21    Psalm 14
            Audio 7:42        Audio 3:59     Audio 0:59
      The above addresses are linked to Bible Gateway. That is an easy way to read (or listen to) the Bible verses, and choose your version.  Personally, I prefer written, that way I can go at my own pace, on think about it, before moving on. Nothing wrong with doing either or both. The Bible says faith comes by hearing. See the picture below to get an idea of what to expect if you follow the about links.
      Thank you Lord for making the your word so accessible for us in these times. Amen

• By Renzoooo
      Hi, I just wanted to ask about the way forward. I'm in a great relationship with my girlfriend for 14 months, but recently I saw my ex by chance and she is self harming and has been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and had attempted suicide. She was also sexually abused as a child and raped at the age of 19. She is seeing a psychologist as well. She confided in me about why things spiralled. (Was in a relationship with a narcissist and ended up feeling worthless)So how, if at all, should I be there for her? And should I make a passive or active effort?