People at work are calling me names

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  39
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I keep having problems at work people are calling me uglee. I want friend not people who are going to make fun of me. I am looking for other jobs because of it. I do word searches to ignor

people who are really rude to me.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Welcome! Are you a born-again Christian? Do you regularly attend a gathering of believers?

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,541
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

Don't let it bother you. They think there funny. We know there not. God bless you.

• Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  1,009
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  12,202
  • Content Per Day:  1.79
  • Days Won:  92

I'm sorry you are experiencing this awful rudeness from some people.   As BK1110 asked, are you a Christian?  Jesus taught us to treat others how we would like to be treated.   Also, He did say to love our enemies and pray for those that despitefully use us.

I know their behavior hurts you but try to treat them nicely, the way you want to be treated...perhaps that will convict them of their bad behavior towards you.  However, if you do feel led to get another job, that's ok. 

Also, as BK1110 asked...do you have a good church?  If not, seek out a loving, Bible teaching church.  You will find loving friends there as that is what Jesus taught us to do...love one another as He loved us.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Stebe,

My heart goes out to you. I know what it feels like to be made fun of. It is also easier said than done to turn the other cheek. However, God gives us the strength to do so. As mentioned in the other threads by my Brother's and Sister's in Christ are you a Christian and fellowship in a Bible believing church? If you are a Christian and as Christians we should not be surprised of these things! If Jesus went through it and HE was sinless, how much more are we to go through trials and tribulations! Put your trust in Jesus! HE is the ONLY one who will see you through every situation in your life! God bless!

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,770
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

19 hours ago, strebe said:

I keep having problems at work people are calling me uglee. I want friend not people who are going to make fun of me. I am looking for other jobs because of it. I do word searches to ignor

people who are really rude to me.

What we look like is the most unimportant aspect of all

1 Sam 16:7
7 But the LORD said unto Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the LORD looketh on the heart.
KJV

This is the fruit of this verse upon myself in the meditation thereof:
If my Creator does not bother to look on the outward appearance, which cannot (without a great financial investment) be changed, why should I? Even more- what has been given to me by His presence within is the power to change the heart >so much so< that I may look for ways to love them so profoundly they will cease their shallow existence and look into why I am as I am :) Love, Steven