• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

And what we can say is, submit yourselves to the Lord Jesus, do not look back. Look forward and always to Him, people will seek excuses, Satan will tell you: "Oh, it is enough. You are in Him already". Do not look back, just move forward.

"But we are not of those who draw back to perdition, but of those who believe to the saving of the soul." - Hebrews 10:39

No, it is never enough... Do not stop seeking His presence, get out of the flesh as it has nothing good to offer.

Onward in the Lord peoples on ward in the Lord .    Satan says many things,   but a lamb loves only Truth and will not heed the voice of others

who by means of the flesh allure throough the flesh.    First love , first faith , armour up and Go after him with the whole heart .

Sin and lusts DO harden a heart and do choke the word out of many.    Its why we exhort sound doctrine and its why we correct quickly those in error

so they repent .      Known unto GOD are the things that will make us grow and the things which will destroy us .    THUS we heed and feed FROM HIM

PURE sound doctrine , wherein every word of HIS is for our good , from every dire serious warning to every reminder to be holy , to walk holy as HE is holy.

ALL instructions Hegave to the first men ,  they gave to others who gave to others and so on it has been.    ALL instruction , the pattern HE gave

is because KWOWN unto HIM is what is truly for our good.  and unto HIS GLORY when we obey.   but most make void things and the pattern HE TAUGHT and

that later the apostels would teach and they do it unto their own destruction.   and no matter how well they sing their excuse for these changes or omittings

THAT SONG SOUNDS LIKE DUNG to my ears.   ONLY HIS PATTERN , HIS SAYINGS and the APOSTELS KEPT and TUAGHT are the only music to my ears . 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Just now, LadyKay said:

This could also be consider a respectful thing that you do when you come into the Lord's House by some people. I am not saying it is what I do. But It is what some one else may do. And their reasoning behind it is that they are showing respect as they come into the present of the Lord.  Much like people who feel the church should have a dress code. Saying we should dress our best as we come into the Lord's House.  

It really comes down to what is going on inside a person. 

WELL warn a soul.   respect.    i know some who do this in ignorance.   but if they are warned they will hear and repent of it.

warn a bro or a sis in error ,don't jus make excuse for it.   warnabrother .

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

BUT this (idolatry) is what 'our group'  has ALWAYS done - so it must be okay - right ?   We don't even call it idolatry any more !   So it must be okay - right !??

All you people make me wonder. You truly  do. You see someone doing something differently then you do and you automatically condemn them for it and question their salvation.  It all truly amazes me.  :43:

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  484
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Days Won:  0

I've visited a few churches and some are of the same belief.