• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Larry 2 said:

Physical coming? Are you speaking of Jesus' coming to earth in that time? I was referring to Mat 24:15  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) Now, just where would any holy place be on earth? A rebuilt temple? And we are talking about the middle of the week aren't we?
Mat 24:16  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Isn't this what we read of in Rev 12:5  And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne. Rev 12:6  And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. 

Thanks

Yes, this is the physical coming of Jesus to the earth, to the Mount of Olives. It happens 1260 days after the midpoint of the tribulation....Matt 24:15, "When you therefore shall SEE the Abomination of Desolation"....(midpoint) This is the sign for the Jews to flee into the mountains, "where God hath a place prepared for her, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days" (1260 days)

A holy place on earth?.... Yes, the Antichrist will set up an abomination of desolation on it. After a deal is made with Israel, they will build (rebuild) another temple OR an altar to again do their sacrifices. (holy place) They will build this before the midpoint, because at the midpoint the Antichrist stops the daily sacrifice and sets up the Abomination of desolation. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 2/20/2018 at 8:09 PM, JoeCanada said:

Jesus is going to fill the unsaved Jewish remnant with his Holy Spirit during the 70th Week.

Hi Brother @JoeCanada. 

Dan 9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

I transcribed these teaching of Gene Hawkins Prophesy of Daniel from CD’s where he asked what part of the following blessings were not accomplished in the seventy weeks of Daniel. (In other words, does there remain a seventieth week of Daniel?)

All Blessings - Not Tribulation

1.           He's going to finish the transgression.

2.           He's going to make an end of sins.         

3.           He's going to make reconciliation for iniquity.

4.           He's going to bring in everlasting righteousness.

5.           He's going to seal up the vision.

6.           He's going to seal up the prophesy.

7.           He's going to anoint the most Holy.

When the tribulation begins, it is judgment instead.

Blessings in Christ Jesus. :)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3,134
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  2

21 hours ago, Larry 2 said:

Hi Brother @JoeCanada. 

Dan 9:24  Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

I transcribed these teaching of Gene Hawkins Prophesy of Daniel from CD’s where he asked what part of the following blessings were not accomplished in the seventy weeks of Daniel. (In other words, does there remain a seventieth week of Daniel?)

All Blessings - Not Tribulation

1.           He's going to finish the transgression.

2.           He's going to make an end of sins.         

3.           He's going to make reconciliation for iniquity.

4.           He's going to bring in everlasting righteousness.

5.           He's going to seal up the vision.

6.           He's going to seal up the prophesy.

7.           He's going to anoint the most Holy.

When the tribulation begins, it is judgment instead.

Blessings in Christ Jesus. :)

We see that Christ paved the way. But when does Israel accept their Messiah. For this is all about what the 70 Sevens are all about. They accept Him at the end of the 70 Weeks. Or the last One Seven.

In Christ

Montana Marv

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  791
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 3/4/2018 at 3:26 PM, Montana Marv said:

We see that Christ paved the way. But when does Israel accept their Messiah. For this is all about what the 70 Sevens are all about. They accept Him at the end of the 70 Weeks. Or the last One Seven.

In Christ

Montana Marv

Hi Brother Marv, I’ve been absent here for a bit, and had not received an email notice of this reply. Thanks.

Rom 11:25  For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. My personal opinion is that when the tribulation is over, and Jesus’ millennial reign is dealing mostly with Israel in its inception, but He also deals with the nations as we read of in Isa 19:25 below. Many of our Jewish brethren may have a much better grasp on this as they understand the meanings of different feast days, etc.

Rom 11:26  And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

Isa 66:8  Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.  

Isa 19:25  Whom the LORD of hosts shall bless, saying, Blessed be Egypt my people, and Assyria the work of my hands, and Israel mine inheritance.