• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

RFID, TECHNOLOGY, AND THE MARK

Mention the mark of the Beast today and instantly the majority of people will think off some sort technological device like the RFID chip,or an ID card, or a'techno' tattoo. And we are not only talking about professed Christians. Even non-believers instantly think od some device or physical mark that is place upon us. So the whole world believes that one day soon we are going to have a physcall mark enforced upon us which will will be the prophesied mark of the beast fortold in th book of Revelation, chapter 13.

So what about us. Do we go along with this 'mainstream' viuw of the beast's mark? I'm afraid not, and for VERY good reason. Which is why we have compiled a short list of reasons as to why the mark of the beast CANNOT be the RIFD chip or any technology device or physical mark. This is a very important issue we are dealing here with,as some of God's most fired warning are sossiated with the mark of the beast.

please carefully concider the following 6 reasons as to why the mark of the beast CANNOT the RFID chip or any physical mark.

1- The Word "MARK" Doesn't  HAVE to Mean a Physcall Mark

So many people look at the word mark in Revelation 13 and say...'Well the original Greek for the word mark means an actual physical mark"....And they would be right. The problem is,that they forget that they are reading it in the book of Revelation. You know that book which is FULL with symbolic language. For example the beast in Revelation 13 and the whore riding a beast in Revelation 17. If you take a look at these in the original language, they to will described as ACTUAL beasts and a whore. So if you apply the rule that the mark of the beast HAS to be a physcal mark because of the word, then you have to apply that rules to the rest of Revelation.

Now if you were to ask those people who support the theory of the mark being the RIFD chip,or anyother physical mark if they believed we will be seeing ACTUAL beasts and whore riding a beast forcing the world to worship them. I am sure that they would respond by saying. ..."Don't be silly,that is SYMBOLIC language."....And the same applies with the mark.

Friend,the mark of the beasts Does not to HAVE to be a Phisical mark. And with the rest of the following reasons, we will show you why it CANNOT be the RFID chip or any other physical device. 

2-Where's the Deception? 

Let me give  you a few verses which tell us what Satan is going to do in the End times: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11....'Even him, who's coming is after the the working of Satan wit all power and sign and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteoness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,that they might be saved. And for this couse God shall sent them strong delusions,that they should believe a lie.'

Revalation 12:9...'Snd the great dragon was cast out,the old serpent,call the Devil,and Satan, which deceived  the whole world: he was cast out into the earth,and his angels were cast out with him.'

Revelation 13:14....'And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,which had a wound by a sword, and did live.'

Revalation 19:20....'And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracle before him, which he deceived  them that hath received the mark of the beast, and them who worship his image.' 

Now have a REALLY good think about this for a moment. Not only does the best majority of the professed Christian world believed that the mark of the beast will be a physcall mark,like the RFID chip,or ID card, or tattoo. Even the unbelieving world has some "knowledge" about the mark of the beast,which they relate to a physcal mark like the RIFD chip. So I ask you, and please think carefully about this.... where is the DECEPTION? Did you read the above verses from the Word of God concerning Satan's tactics. He is ALL about deception,and the final battle is these last days will contain Satan's greatest deception of all.

The RFID chip is NOT a deception. But I tell you what is....the WHOLE world is waiting for a RFID chip or some physical mark to be enforced. THAT is the deception.  to be continue

?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

3 hours ago, Pipirip said:

RFID, TECHNOLOGY, AND THE MARK

Mention the mark of the Beast today and instantly the majority of people will think off some sort technological device like the RFID chip,or an ID card, or a'techno' tattoo. And we are not only talking about professed Christians. Even non-believers instantly think od some device or physical mark that is place upon us. So the whole world believes that one day soon we are going to have a physcall mark enforced upon us which will will be the prophesied mark of the beast fortold in th book of Revelation, chapter 13.

So what about us. Do we go along with this 'mainstream' viuw of the beast's mark? I'm afraid not, and for VERY good reason. Which is why we have compiled a short list of reasons as to why the mark of the beast CANNOT be the RIFD chip or any technology device or physical mark. This is a very important issue we are dealing here with,as some of God's most fired warning are sossiated with the mark of the beast.

please carefully concider the following 6 reasons as to why the mark of the beast CANNOT the RFID chip or any physical mark.

1- The Word "MARK" Doesn't  HAVE to Mean a Physcall Mark

So many people look at the word mark in Revelation 13 and say...'Well the original Greek for the word mark means an actual physical mark"....And they would be right. The problem is,that they forget that they are reading it in the book of Revelation. You know that book which is FULL with symbolic language. For example the beast in Revelation 13 and the whore riding a beast in Revelation 17. If you take a look at these in the original language, they to will described as ACTUAL beasts and a whore. So if you apply the rule that the mark of the beast HAS to be a physcal mark because of the word, then you have to apply that rules to the rest of Revelation.

Now if you were to ask those people who support the theory of the mark being the RIFD chip,or anyother physical mark if they believed we will be seeing ACTUAL beasts and whore riding a beast forcing the world to worship them. I am sure that they would respond by saying. ..."Don't be silly,that is SYMBOLIC language."....And the same applies with the mark.

Friend,the mark of the beasts Does not to HAVE to be a Phisical mark. And with the rest of the following reasons, we will show you why it CANNOT be the RFID chip or any other physical device. 

2-Where's the Deception? 

Let me give  you a few verses which tell us what Satan is going to do in the End times: 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11....'Even him, who's coming is after the the working of Satan wit all power and sign and lying wonders, and with all deceivableness of unrighteoness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth,that they might be saved. And for this couse God shall sent them strong delusions,that they should believe a lie.'

Revalation 12:9...'Snd the great dragon was cast out,the old serpent,call the Devil,and Satan, which deceived  the whole world: he was cast out into the earth,and his angels were cast out with him.'

Revelation 13:14....'And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast,which had a wound by a sword, and did live.'

Revalation 19:20....'And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracle before him, which he deceived  them that hath received the mark of the beast, and them who worship his image.' 

Now have a REALLY good think about this for a moment. Not only does the best majority of the professed Christian world believed that the mark of the beast will be a physcall mark,like the RFID chip,or ID card, or tattoo. Even the unbelieving world has some "knowledge" about the mark of the beast,which they relate to a physcal mark like the RIFD chip. So I ask you, and please think carefully about this.... where is the DECEPTION? Did you read the above verses from the Word of God concerning Satan's tactics. He is ALL about deception,and the final battle is these last days will contain Satan's greatest deception of all.

The RFID chip is NOT a deception. But I tell you what is....the WHOLE world is waiting for a RFID chip or some physical mark to be enforced. THAT is the deception.  to be continue

?

Rightly dividing the word is what you are mentioning here.  How can one buy or sell unless they have the mark if it were not physical?  Will there be some psychic standing at every checkout reading the minds and spirit of each customer?  Nope, it will be physical.  Exactly what it will be is unknown at this time, which is why people guess what it will be.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

I believe the Mark will be a physical thing also...  They have already set up the infrastructure of a cashless society.. People can use their cash cards and even mobile phones now to pay for purchases. In the future it will be easy to switch to something like a sub dermal chip and make it so that it is impossible to trade without it..

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,399
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Days Won:  1

The deception is not about the Mark of the beast...  The great deception is to fool the world into believing that the anti-christ is God on earth.. I believe the great deception will be people believing the anti-christ is the promised returned Jesus..  The son of perdition will be allowed to perform great lying signs and wonders to deceive the world.. The people will believe that it is Jesus again doing miracles..

• Thumbs Up 3

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

39 minutes ago, Adstar said:

The deception is not about the Mark of the beast...  The great deception is to fool the world into believing that the anti-christ is God on earth.  The son of perdition will be allowed to perform great lying signs and wonders to deceive the world.

Absolutely true.

• And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:14a
42 minutes ago, Adstar said:

The people will believe that it is Jesus again doing miracles..

I have a slightly different take on it.  I think the false prophet (antichrist) will declare Jesus a failure and discredit the entire New Testament as "wishful thinking".  Most people aren't offended at the mention of "God" but bring up the name of Jesus and all of  a sudden there are issues.  I think that the "interfaith" crowd plays into it as well.  And why would Pope Francis say that Jesus failed at the cross? 

10 hours ago, Adstar said:

The deception is not about the Mark of the beast...  The great deception is to fool the world into believing that the anti-christ is God on earth.. I believe the great deception will be people believing the anti-christ is the promised returned Jesus..  The son of perdition will be allowed to perform great lying signs and wonders to deceive the world.. The people will believe that it is Jesus again doing miracles..

When I was about to write about that they will used those chip to force us. I have lost all the writings. I'm gonn finshed it now.?

8 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Absolutely true.

• And he deceives those who dwell on the earth because of the signs which it was given him to perform in the presence of the beast.  Revelation 13:14a

I have a slightly different take on it.  I think the false prophet (antichrist) will declare Jesus a failure and discredit the entire New Testament as "wishful thinking".  Most people aren't offended at the mention of "God" but bring up the name of Jesus and all of  a sudden there are issues.  I think that the "interfaith" crowd plays into it as well.  And why would Pope Francis say that Jesus failed at the cross? 

Yes. But I'm gonna finished it. I have lost all the next writing. ?

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Absolutely true.

Staying alert when i finished this I will come to the part, of the MEN OF SIN. 

9 hours ago, Last Daze said:

Absolutely true.

My friends I have to begin first to show the Christian world that their focus is not we're it should be. ThanI will go to the men of sin.?

10 hours ago, Adstar said:

I respect your believed but now I'm gonna finished it. Please pray for God to help me finished it. ?